- AQAP Official Attacks Saudi Arabia for "Quickening" Normalization with Israel, Urges Regime Change
After the release of a speech only 10-days prior regarding the UAE and the historic papal mass in Abu Dhabi, Khalid Batarfi, an official in al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), attacked Saudi crown prince Muhammad bin Salman for "quickening" the normalization process with Israel, and again urged regime change in the region.
- Threatening Coalition Countries, English IS Recruitment Account Declares Caliphate "On the Verge” of Revival
An English-language Islamic State (IS/ISIS) recruitment account on social media incited against Saudi Arabia and the Netherlands, declaring IS to be “on the verge of the revival of the Caliphate.”
- AQAP Previews Forthcoming 2nd Episode in "Demolishing of the Espionage" Series
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released a trailer for the forthcoming second episode in its "Demolishing the Espionage" series, focusing in this installment on the recruitment of spies.
- Alleged Group in Saudi Arabia Threatens Locations of "Crusader" Celebrations
An alleged group in Saudi Arabia threatened locations for "Crusader" celebrations and warned Muslims not to approach them.
- AQ Leader Zawahiri Urges Saudi Muslims Immigrate for Jihad and Strategic Planning, Attack U.S. and Israeli Interests
Al-Qaeda (AQ) leader Ayman al-Zawahiri urged Saudi Muslims to immigrate for jihad and strategic planning in existing battlefields, and called on them to attack American and Israeli interests to bring down Gulf governments.
- IS-Linked Group Depicts Saudi Crown Prince Executing Khashoggi to Demonstrate “Hypocrisy”
A poster from an Islamic State (IS)-linked group accuses the international community of hypocrisy over the death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
- IS-linked Group Publishes Article on Murder to Jamal Khashoggi
The Islamic State (IS)-linked al-Battar Media Foundation published an article on the murder of Jamal Khashoggi in which the author found God simultaneously "humiliating" the Saudis and punishing the Washington Post journalist.
- AQAP Video Uses Confessions of Alleged Saudi Intelligence Spies to Examine Espionage “Industry”
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) video breaks down the recruitment and activities of spies in extended interviews with infiltrators linked to Saudi intelligence.
- HTS Official Spins Khashoggi's Murder and Lack of Saudi Accountability as Call to Arms
An official in the Syria-based Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) spun the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi and the seeming refusal of the international community to punish Saudi Arabia as a call to Sunnis to take up arms to defend themselves and their land.
- AQAP Video Documents Confessions of Alleged Saudi Intel Spy Network Uncovered After Year-Long Investigation
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released a video documenting the confessions of spies involved in an alleged Saudi intelligence network that was uncovered after a year-long investigation.
- IS Leader Vows "Dark Days" to Enemy, Incites for Lone-Wolf Attacks in West, and Muslims to Rise Up in Jordan and Saudi Arabia
In his first speech in nearly a year, Islamic State (IS) leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi vowed "dark days" to the group's enemies in Iraq and Syria, inciting for lone-wolf attacks in the West, and urged Muslims to rise up in Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
- AQAP Denies AP Report of Cooperating with Saudi-led Coalition
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) denied a report published by the Associated Press that it has entered into "secret deals" with the Saudi-led coalition.
- AQAP Condemns Saudi Entertainment and Sports Authorities, Points to WWE Event in Jeddah as Example of “Sin”
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) condemned the Saudi General Sports Authority and General Entertainment Authority for spreading moral degradation and rejecting Islamic ideals, and pointed the recent WWE wrestling event in Jeddah as an example of “sin”.
- Jihadist Advises IS Supporters How to Work Against Saudi Ideological Warfare Center
A jihadist recommended to Islamic State (IS) supporters how they can work online against the Saudi Defense Ministry's Ideological Warfare Center.
- AQ Stresses "Lineage of Treachery" Among Saudi Leaders, Calls Scholars to Denounce
Al-Qaeda (AQ) stressed in Nafeer 26 what it called a "lineage of treachery" among Saudi rulers from founder Ibn Saud through crown prince Bin Salman and called on Islamic scholars to denounce them and confront them with "knowledge".
- IS Supporter Criticizes Saudi General Sports Authority for Partnering with WWE
An Islamic State (IS) supporter criticized the Saudi General Sports Authority and, in turn, the Saudi government, for partnering with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and supporting "pleasures of the Crusader youth".
- Hamza bin Laden Continues to Vilify KSA Founder for "Betrayals," Explores Uqair Convention in 4th Episode in Series
Al-Qaeda (AQ) official Hamza bin Laden, a son of Usama, continued to vilify the founder of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, exploring the Uqair Convention and his agreements with the British in the 4th episode of a series inciting for regime overthrow.
- Syria-based "Jihad Callers' Center" Advertises Contest Held on WhatsApp
The Syria-based "Jihad Callers' Center," which is headed by radical Saudi cleric Abdullah al-Muhaysini, advertised a contest held through the WhatsApp messaging program.
- Al-Qaeda Criticizes Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition (IMCTC) as "New Crusader Coalition"
Al-Qaeda (AQ) criticized the first meeting of the Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition (IMCTC), a 41-country coalition from the Muslim world led by Saudi Arabia against the Islamic State (IS) and other extremist groups and actors, calling it a "new Crusader coalition in a Saudi gown".
- Hamza bin Laden Explores Saudi "Betrayal" of Palestinian Cause in 3rd Episode in Series
Hamza bin Laden, a son of former al-Qaeda (AQ) leader Usama bin Laden, explored what he described as the Saudi "betrayal" of the Palestinian cause in the 3rd episode of a series inciting for regime overthrow in the Kingdom.
- AQAP and AQIM Regard Saudi Leaders as “Poisoned Dagger” Against Muslims, Condemn Moderation Cente
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) and al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) issued a joint statement regarding Saudi leaders as a “poisoned dagger” against Muslims, and condemning the Prince Khaled Al-Faisal Moderation Center.
- Al-Qaeda Urges Muslims Push Back Against Saudi Crackdown on Preachers
Al-Qaeda (AQ) urged Muslims to push back against the Saudi government for its recent crackdown on preachers and activists, telling them in the 16th issue of its “al-Nafeer” (Call to Mobilize) bulletin that it is “high time” to rise up.
- Ebaa News Agency Interviews HTS Cleric Following IS’ Failed Assassination Attempt on Him
In an Ebaa News Agency interview, Abdullah Muhaysini recounted surviving an assassination attempt by an alleged member of the Islamic State (IS) and reprimanded the perpetrators for choosing to target the liberated areas rather than their apparent enemies.
- AQAP Official Batarfi Remarks on Saudi Reception for Trump, Urges Yemeni Tribes Battle U.S. Troops on Ground
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) official Khalid bin Umar Batarfi condemned the reception by Saudi leaders for U.S. President Donald Trump, remarking that it demonstrates their lack of religiosity and morals, and urged Yemeni tribes to battle any U.S. military presence on the ground.
- Al-Qaeda Derides Trump Visit to KSA, Finds “Treachery” of Saudi Royals
Al-Qaeda (AQ) derided the visit of U.S. President Donald Trump to Saudi Arabia and found it to be another example of the Saudi royals’ “treachery,” in the 15th issue of its “al-Nafeer” (Call to Mobilize) bulletin.
- Hamza bin Laden Highlights Historical Saudi Collusion with British in Speech Inciting Regime Overthrow
Hamza bin Laden, a son of former al-Qaeda (AQ) leader Usama bin Laden, highlighted Saudi collusion with the British in the early-20th century in a speech encouraging Muslims in Saudi Arabia to overthrow the royal family.
- Jihadists on Social Media Describe MOAB Bombing as a “Joke,” Assign Blame, Incite for Violence in U.S. and Saudi Arabia
Jihadists on social media reacted to America’s dropping of a “Massive Ordnance Air Blast” (MOAB), a 10,300 kg bomb, on what was described as an Islamic State (IS) tunnel complex in Nangarhar, calling it a “joke,” assigning blame, and inciting for revenge attacks in the U.S. and Saudi Arabia.
- Al-Qaeda Says CIA Director Awarding Saudi Crown Prince is Proof of Saudi Loyalty to America
Al-Qaeda pointed to CIA director Mike Pompeo awarding Saudi Crown Prince Muhammad bin Nayef for his work against terrorism as proof of Saudi loyalty to America, and urged Muslims to fight such “apostate regimes”.
- JFS Claims Killing 16 Russian Military Consultants in Double Suicide Bombing in Damascus
Jabhat Fateh al-Sham (JFS) claimed killing 16 Russian military consultants, and “tens” of other enemy forces in a double suicide bombing carried out with explosive belts on January 12, 2017 in Kafr Sousah, Damascus after two months of observation of the enemy forces.
- Pro-IS Group Urges Lone Wolves in Saudi Arabia to Target Foreign Companies and Embassies, Hit New Year's Eve Celebrations
The pro-Islamic State (IS) Nashir Media Foundation urged lone wolves in Saudi Arabia to target foreign companies and embassies, and to strike New Year's Eve celebrations.
- Jihadist Distributes Message Giving Advice to Lone Wolves in Saudi Arabia
A jihadist distributed a message giving advice to lone wolves in Saudi Arabia about conducting operations. He posted an image bearing the recommendations on the pro-Islamic State (IS) Deep Web forum al-Minbar Jihadi Media on December 30, 2016.
- Pro-IS Jihadist Creates Game to Destroy Saudi Ministry Buildings with Missiles
A pro-Islamic State (IS) jihadist created a game in which a player fires missiles at buildings for the purpose of “revenge against the criminal Saudi Ministry of Interior.”
- Prominent Jihadi Cleric Demands Medical, Financial Assistance from Muslims of Various Professions
Abdullah al-Muhaysini, a prominent Saudi cleric and jihadist figure in Syria, called for financial, medical, and other forms of aid to fighters in the country.
- Anti-IS Group Translates Muhaysini Speech on Extremism of IS into Seven Languages
An anti-Islamic State (IS) jihadi media group released a translation in seven languages of a speech by radical Saudi cleric Abdullah al-Muhaysini on the extremism of the IS.
- Jund al-Aqsa Claims Suicide Bombing by Saudi Fighter, Capturing Several Villages in Hama
Jund al-Aqsa claimed a suicide bombing carried out by a Saudi fighter in the northern countryside of Hama, and announced capturing numerous villages as a result on the Marwan Haded Battle which the group launched against the regime.
- Prominent Anti-IS Cleric Abdullah al-Muhaysini Justifies Rejoicing in Killing of IS Spokesman
Abdullah al-Muhaysini, a prominent Saudi cleric in Syria and opponent of the Islamic State (IS), justified rejoicing in the killing of the IS' spokesman, Abu Muhammad al-'Adnani.
- Hamza bin Laden Incites Saudis to Overthrow Regime, Train with AQAP
Echoing his father Usama's call to overthrow the Saudi regime, Hamza bin Laden incited Saudis to act and end American influence in the country, and to seek military training with al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) in Yemen.
- Jihadi Media Group al-Fursan Gives Biography of Slain al-Qaeda Shariah Committee Member
Al-Fursan Media Foundation published a biography of a Saudi member of al-Qaeda's Shariah Committee who was killed in in Afghanistan in April 2015.
- TTP Condemns Suicide Bombing Outside Prophet's Mosque in Medina
Joining several other jihadi groups in condemning the suicide bombing outside the Prophet's Mosque in Medina, Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) disavowed the act and said such an operation is not part of its policy and doctrine.
- Nusra Front Claims Suicide Bombing in Leiramoun, Recapturing Parts of Region
Nusra Front (NF), al-Qaeda’s branch in Syria, claimed recapturing part of Leiramon in Aleppo following a suicide bombing carried out by a wheelchair-bound Saudi fighter.
- Jihadists React to Medina Blast on Social Media
Jihadists on social media commented on a reported suicide bombing on the Prophet's Mosque in Medina.
- Afghan Taliban Condemns Attack at Prophet’s Mosque
The Afghan Taliban condemned the July 4, 2016 bombing at the Prophet's Mosque in Medina, Saudi Arabia as a “gruesome act.”
- IS Claims Attack in al-Ahsa (Saudi Arabia), Killing and Wounding Over 8k in Iraq in Sixth Months in al-Naba
The Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for bombings at a highway patrol station in al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia, in its al-Naba weekly newspaper, and alleged in an infographic that its fighters killed and wounded over 8,000 in Iraq over a six-month period.
- Jihadi Media Group al-Fursan Gives Biography of Slain Saudi Associate of Former al-Qaeda Official
Al-Fursan Media Foundation published a biography of a slain Saudi military camp trainer and associate of former al-Qaeda official Mustafa Abu al-Yazid.
- Document Details Killed Saudi NF Fighter’s Multiple Travels to Syrian Battlefronts
Jihadists on social media disseminated a biography of a killed Saudi Nusra Front (NF) fighter identified as “Abu Muhammad al Jazrawi,” detailing his multiple trips to Syrian battlefronts.
- Jund al-Aqsa Claims Suicide Bombing in Sahl al-Ghab, Northwest of Hama
Syrian rebel group Jund al-Aqsa claimed a suicide bombing carried out by a Saudi fighter in the Kherbat al-Naqus village in Sahl al-Ghab, located northwest of Hama, and released footage of the explosion.
- IS Interviews Security Official for "Najd Province" in Saudi Arabia in al-Naba Newspaper
The Islamic State (IS) featured in the 26th issue of its al-Naba weekly newspaper an interview with the "security official" for Najd Province, a division of the group in Saudi Arabia, discussing the attacks it carried out on Shi'ite mosques and Saudi security forces and officials.
- IS' Najd Province Releases Video of Assassinating Quway'iyah Investigations Director
In its first video release, Najd Province, a division of the Islamic State (IS) in Saudi Arabia, showed the drive-by shooting in which it assassinated Colonel Kitab Majid al-Hammadi, the Director of General Investigations for the town of al-Quway'iyah.
- IS' Najd Province Claims Assassinating Director of General Investigation for al-Quway'iyah, Eastern Riyadh
Najd Province, a division of the Islamic State (IS) in Saudi Arabia, claimed credit for the assassination of Kitab Majid al-Hammadi, the director of General Investigation for the town of al-Quway'iyah in Riyadh.
- IS' 'Amaq News Reports Assassination of Director of General Investigation for Saudi Town in Riyadh
'Amaq News Agency of the Islamic State (IS) reported that fighters assassinated the director of General Security for the town of al-Quway'iyah in the Saudi capital, Riyadh.
- IS Claims Bombing in Front of Saudi Police Station South of Riyadh
Najd Province, a division of the Islamic State (IS) in Saudi Arabia, claimed a bombing in front of a Saudi police station south of Riyadh.
- Man Identified as Saudi Soldier Executed in Video by IS Pledges in KSA
Jihadists distributed a video showing the execution of a man identified as a Saudi emergency soldier, by individuals who pledged allegiance to Islamic State (IS) leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
- IS Challenges Ground Forces from Arab States in al-Naba Weekly Newspaper
The Islamic State (IS) challenged ground forces from Arab states, declaring that it will fight them like its fights all “polytheists and apostates,” in its al-Naba weekly newspaper.
- IS al-Bayan Provincial News Recaps for February 14-15, 2016
The Islamic State (IS) released the February 14-15, 2016 English editions of its al-Bayan provincial news bulletin, which included recaps of a repelled advance in Syria, a brigadier general assassinated in Saudi Arabia, and a suicide operation in Syria.
- IS Division in Saudi Arabia Claims Assassination of Brigadier General
Al-Hijaz Province, a division of the Islamic State (IS) in Saudi Arabia, claimed the assassination of a brigadier general in Jizan.
- IS Claims Bombing in Riyadh, Likens Syrian Opposition Factions to Genetically Modified Chicken for Slaughter in al-Naba Weekly Newspaper
The Islamic State (IS) claimed bombing a vehicle of a Saudi soldier in Riyadh, calling it the “beginning of a new chapter of unique attacks,” and likened Syrian opposition factions to genetically modified chicken for slaughter in its al-Naba weekly newspaper.
- IS-Linked ‘Amaq News Reports IS Bombing of Saudi Army Vehicle in Riyadh
The Islamic State (IS)-linked ‘Amaq News Agency reported that a sticky bomb planted by IS fighters on a vehicle of a Saudi soldier exploded in the city of Riyadh.
In a brief message posted on its Telegram channel on February 8, 2016, ‘Amaq cited an unidentified source to state that a sticky improvised explosive device (IED) blew up on a vehicle of an “element of the Saudi army” in the Azaziyah neighborhood. It reads:
A source for ‘Amaq Agency: Detonation of a sticky device planted by elements from the Islamic State in a car of one of the elements of the Saudi army in the Aziziyah neighborhood of the city of Riyadh.
- Prominent Jihadi Cleric Issues Fatwa: All Aleppo Fighters to Battlefront Immediately
Saudi cleric and Nusra Front (NF)-affiliated fighter Abdullah al-Muhaysini released an audio fatwa calling fighters in Aleppo to battle immediately amid a massive offensive by pro-regime forces in the province.
- Shabaab Mourns Scholars and Fighters Executed by Saudi Arabia, Applauds AQIM for Burkina Faso Attack
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement extended its condolences for imprisoned Sunni scholars and fighters executed by Saudi Arabia, and applauded fellow al-Qaeda branch al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) for its deadly attack at the Splendid Hotel in Burkina Faso.
- AQAP Official Incites for Revenge for Saudi Execution of Prisoners
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released an audio speech from group official Khalid Batarfi inciting Muslims to avenge the execution of prisoners by the Saudi government, and to attack not only them, but America, as well.
- Issue 13 of IS’ Dabiq Magazine Calls to Kill Shi’ites, Eulogizes “Jihadi John”
The Islamic State (IS) released the 13th issue of Dabiq, its English-language magazine, which contained a thematic focus on the jihadist imperative to kill Shi’ites.
- Zawahiri Criticizes Riyadh Conference, Cautions Against and Condemns IS
Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri criticized the Riyadh conference attended by Syrian opposition groups in an audio speech, warning of the “cunning” of Saudi Arabia, and continued to caution against and condemn the Islamic State (IS).
- Zawahiri Calls to Attack Interests of “Zionist-Crusader Alliance” to Avenge Prisoner Executions by Saudi Arabia
Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri called in an audio speech for fighters to attack interests of the “Zionist-Crusader alliance” in revenge for the execution of Sunni militants and scholars by Saudi Arabia.
- AQAP, AQIM Threaten KSA in Joint Statement on Prisoner Executions
Two branches of al-Qaeda, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) and al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), published a joint statement on Saudi Arabia executing imprisoned fighters and jihadi ideologues, threatening retaliation against the Kingdom.
- AQAP's Chief Bombmaker Eulogizes Sunnis Executed by Saudi Arabia, Threatens America
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released an audio speech from its chief bombmaker, Ibrahim al-‘Asiri, eulogizing imprisoned Sunni fighters and clerics executed by Saudi Arabia, and threatening America.
- Jund al-Aqsa Calls for Retaliation for Executions by Saudi Government
Jund al-Aqsa denounced Saudi Arabia’s mass execution of 43 Sunni Muslims and scholars convicted on terrorism charges, and called for attacks and protests on the Saudi government.
- Faylaq al-Sham Declares Support for Saudi Arabia's Severed Ties with Iran, Calls for All Arab States to Follow
Syrian opposition group Faylaq al-Sham (“The Sham Legion”) released a statement of support for Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, who recently announced severing relations with Iran, and called on all members of the League of Arab States to follow.
- Nusra Front Videos Show Civilian Opposition towards Riyadh Conference
The Nusra Front (NF), the al-Qaeda (AQ) branch in Syria, released multiple videos from different parts of Syria featuring civilians rejecting the Riyadh Conference held in Saudi Arabia.
- Brigades of Abdullah Azzam Condemns Saudi Execution of Prisoners
The Lebanon-based Brigades of Abdullah Azzam condemned the execution of 47 prisoners by Saudi Arabia, and called on Saudi Muslims to participate in jihad.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls for Attacks on Saudi Embassies, Police
A prominent pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel called for attacks on Saudi embassies, police, and scholars in wake of Shi’ite-led protests against the country in Iran.
- IS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Criticizes Saudi-led Islamic Military Alliance, Threatens Enemy States
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State (IS) and its declared “Caliph,” criticized the Saudi-led Islamic military alliance against terrorism, and threatened enemy states, specifically America, Russia, and European countries.
- IS Fighters in 14 Provinces Call for Attacks in Saudi Arabia (Part 2)
The Islamic State (IS) launched on December 16, 2015, a media campaign dubbed “O Land of the Revelation, Be Patient,” during which fourteen of its provinces in Iraq, Libya, Sinai, Syria, and Yemen released videos slamming Saudi Arabia for its alleged “nullifications” of Islam, and calling for attacks in the Kingdom.
- IS Fighters in 14 Provinces Call for Attacks in Saudi Arabia (Part 1)
The Islamic State (IS) launched on December 16, 2015, a media campaign dubbed “O Land of the Revelation, Be Patient,” during which fourteen of its provinces in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Yemen released videos slamming Saudi Arabia for its alleged “nullifications” of Islam, and calling for attacks in the Kingdom.
- More Opposition Groups Release Statement of Gratitude towards Saudi Arabia
Eight Syrian opposition groups that participated in the Riyadh talks released a joint statement of appreciation to the hosting country, Saudi Arabia, for the ultimate decision against Bashar al-Assad and for standing with the revolution of the Syrian people.
- Four Factions Express Gratitude to Saudi Arabia for Hosting Riyadh Conference
Syrian opposition groups al-Shamiyah Front [the Levantine Front], Thouwar al-Sham [Rebels of al-Sham], al-Fawj al-Awwal [the First Battalion], and Fa Istaqm Kama Umert Union issued a joint statement to thank Saudi Arabia for its support of the Syrian people.
- Nusra Front Publishes Photos of Mass Demonstration in Idlib Rejecting Riyadh Conference
The Idlib correspondent of the Nusra Front, al-Qaeda’s branch in Syria, published photos of what it described as a mass demonstration rejecting the Riyadh Conference.
- Jihadi Media Group Warns Maldivians: Don’t Be a “Pawn” for Saudi Arabia
Bilad al-Sham Media, a Nusra Front (NF)-associated media group dedicated to Maldivians fighting in Syria, disseminated a warning for Maldivian forces to cut ties with Saudi Arabia’s Islamic Military Alliance or face being “buried along side the Shias.”
- IS Begins Media Campaign Slamming Saudi Role in Fighting IS, Fighters in Salah al-Din Call Counterparts in KSA to Attack
The Islamic State (IS) began a media campaign slamming Saudi Arabia for its role in fighting it, and in the first release, from the group’s Salah al-Din Province, fighters called on their counterparts in the kingdom to mount attacks.
- Jihadists Campaign for Sentenced Saudi Ideologue, Issue Threats
Jihadists on Twitter have persisted with a campaign on Twitter for Faris al-Zahrani, a jihadi ideologue sentenced to death in Saudi Arabia for attacks in the country. Statements of support for Zahrani have come from both al-Qaeda (AQ) and Islamic State (IS) supporters, with some expressing threats on Zahrani’s behalf.
- AQAP Threatens Saudi Government Over Upcoming Prisoner Executions
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) threatened the Saudi government over its intent to carry out a mass execution of prisoners.
- IS Video Focuses on Saudi Hospital Director Turned Suicide Bomber in Salah al-Din
A man described as Saudi doctor and hospital director turned fighter who fought in Aleppo governorate of Syria, and carried out a suicide bombing in Salah al-Din province of Iraq, is the focus on an Islamic State (IS) video.
- IS al-Bayan Provincial News Recaps for October 27, 2015
The Islamic State (IS) released the October 27, 2015 English edition of its al-Bayan provincial news bulletin, which included recaps of capturing two strategic hills and a military checkpoint in Syria and suicide operations in Saudi Arabia and Iraq.
- Najran Mosque Suicide Bomber Threatens Shi’ites, Saudi Soldiers in Posthumous IS Audio
Al-Hijaz Province of the Islamic State (IS) released a posthumous audio from Abu Ishaq al-Hijazi, the suicide bomber who struck the al-Mashhad mosque in the Saudi city of Najran.
- IS’ al-Hijaz Province Claims Suicide Bombing at Shi’ite Mosque in Najran
Al-Hijaz Province of the Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for the suicide bombing at the al-Mashhad mosque in the Saudi city of Najran.
- Jihadists Report Death of Wanted Saudi in Airstrike in Aleppo
Jihadists reported that Abdul Muhsen Abdullah al-Sharekh (AKA Sanafi al-Nasr), a wanted Saudi and al-Qaeda member who fought in the Afghanistan-Pakistan (Khorasan) region and Syria, was killed with two colleagues in an airstrike in Aleppo.
- IS’ “Bahrain Province” Claims Shooting at Shi’ite Hall in Saudi Arabia
“Bahrain Province,” a newly-established division of the Islamic State (IS), claimed credit for the shooting at a Shi’ite religious hall in the area of al-Qatif in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Cleric Leads Fighters from 12 Countries in Vowing that Syria will be a Russian “Graveyard”
Abdullah bin Muhammad al-Muhaysini, a radical Saudi cleric and ally of the al-Qaeda-affiliated Nusra Front, led fighters from twelve different countries in vowing that Syria will be a “graveyard” for Russian soldiers.
- Jaish al-Adl Claims Saudi Riyal Donation from Unnamed “Philanthropist”
Jaish al-Adl, an Iranian Sunni Islamist insurgent group, claimed to have received financial donations from an unspecified donor.
- Pro-NF Saudi Cleric Gives Fatwa Prohibiting Migration to Europe
Abdullah al-Muhaysini, a pro-Nusra Front Saudi cleric, gave a fatwa prohibiting Sunni Muslims from emigrating from Syria to Europe, claiming that it is part of a plot to make Syria a Sunni-minority country.
- Pro-NF Saudi Cleric-Led Group Releases Video on Training Camp for Children in Syria
The “Jihad Callers Center,” a Syria-based group led by pro-Nusra Front Saudi cleric Abdullah al-Muhaysini, released a video on a training camp for children called the “Cubs of al-Aqsa Camp for the Preparation of Mujahideen”.
- Supporters of the IS in KSA Call on Saudi Muslims to Pledge to IS in Audio
Al-Nusra Al-Yamaniyah Foundation, a pro-Islamic State (IS) media group, released an audio speech from a representative of what is called “Supporters of the Islamic State in the Land of the Two Holy Mosques,” calling on Muslims in Saudi Arabia to pledge to the IS and fight the Saudi government.
- Prominent Imprisoned Saudi Cleric Nasir al-Fahd Allegedly Pledges to IS
Al-Battar Media Foundation, a pro-Islamic State (IS) jihadi media group, released two messages attributed to prominent imprisoned Saudi cleric Nasir al-Fahd pledging allegiance to IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and calling on Muslims and fighters to join the group.
- Abha Mosque Bomber Promotes Suicide Attacks in Posthumous IS Audio
Al-Hijaz Province of the Islamic State (IS) released a posthumous audio from Abu Sinan al-Najdi, the suicide bomber who hit a mosque for emergency forces in the city of Abha in southwestern Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi IS Fighters in Homs Threaten Shi’ites in KSA, Behead Syrian Regime Agent
Saudi fighters in the Islamic State (IS) delivered messages from the group’s Homs Province threatening Shi’ites in Saudi Arabia and inciting Sunnis in the Kingdom to fight them, and beheaded an agent of the Syrian regime.
- IS’ “Al-Hijaz Province” Claims Suicide Bombing at Mosque in Abha
A newly-announced division of the Islamic State (IS), “Al-Hijaz Province,” claimed credit for the suicide bombing at a mosque for emergency forces in the city of Abha in southwestern Saudi Arabia.
- IS Suicide Bomber Justifies Killing Uncle in Riyadh in Posthumous Audio
Najd Province of the Islamic State (IS) released a will from Abu Omar al-Najdi, the suicide bomber who shot to death his uncle, a colonel in the Saudi Interior Ministry, and then detonated his explosive belt at a checkpoint near al-Ha’er prison in Riyadh.
- IS al-Bayan News Bulletin for July 17-18, 2015
The Islamic State (IS) released the English edition of its al-Bayan provincial news bulletin for July 17-18, 2015, which includes multiple operations in Syria, Iraq, the Sinai Peninsula, Yemen and an assassination and an attack at a prison checkpoint in Saudi Arabia.
- IS’ Najd Province Claims Attacks by Suicide Bomber in Riyadh
Najd Province of the Islamic State (IS), the division responsible for three prior suicide bombings in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, claimed credit for the suicide bombing at a checkpoint near al-Ha’er prison in Riyadh, and the attack by the bomber on his uncle prior to the operation.
- Saudi IS Suicide Bomber Urges Colleagues Wage Similar Attacks in Posthumous Video
The Salah al-Din division of the Islamic State (IS) in Iraq released a posthumous video of a Saudi suicide bomber calling on his colleagues to wage similar attacks, and threatening the “Crusader” coalition that the group cannot be defeated.
- AQAP Releases Video of Anwar al-Awlaki Speaking about the “Culture of Martyrdom”
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released a posthumous video of Anwar al-Awlaki speaking about the “culture of martyrdom”.