East Asia-Centric Pro-IS Group Declares Unceasing Jihad After Death of Local Leaders in Marawi
After the reported killing of local Islamic State (IS) officials in Marawi, an East Asia-centric pro-IS Telegram channel declared that despite the de…
IS' Sinai Province Reports Casualties Among 40 Egyptian Soldiers in Two Raids, Rocket Attack on Eshkol Complex in Israel
The Islamic State's (IS) Sinai Province claimed killing and wounding 40 Egyptian soldiers in raids on "key positions" in Arish and Sheikh Zuweid, and…
IS Supporters Draw from Las Vegas Attack to Offer Ideas for Lone Wolves
In the 7th part of the English-language "Knights of Lone Jihad" series, Islamic State (IS) supporters drew from the Las Vegas attack and its carnage…
An Islamic State (IS) supporter gave his analysis of the Las Vegas attack, observing that it demonstrates a "cultural penetration" by the group through its indoctrinati [ ... ]
The Afghan Taliban denied charges by freed Canadian hostage Joshua Boyle that his captors raped his wife, Caitlin Coleman, and murdered their infant daughter.
The Afghan Taliban claimed killing two American soldiers in a blast in Nangarhar, and shooting down a U.S. spy plane in Kunduz.
Pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channels distributed a video calling on Muslims to come to the Congo for jihad.
- Two Pro-IS Media Groups Merge, Publish Posters Threatening U.S. and Russia, FIFA World Cup
- IS' Sinai Province Claims Killing 14 Egyptian Soldiers in 2-Man Suicide Raid
- 'Amaq Video Shows IS Military Activity in Marawi, Airstrike
- IS Video Focusing on Snipers in Deir al-Zour Highlights Foreign Fighters, Claims 2500 Sniped in 3 Years
- Ansar al-Furqan Iran Declares No Connection to Group of Similar Name in Syria
- IS Releases English Audio Chant Promoting Fighters in Marawi
An individual purporting to be an Islamic State (IS) fighter addressed group supporters with a message shaming them for not supplying fighters with their needs, and enc [ ... ]
Pro-Islamic State (IS) German-language Telegram channels circulated a message inciting for violence against Alternative for Germany (AfD), a right-wing populist and Eur [ ... ]
Users on a pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram chat group discussed the prospect of exploiting Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) programs as means of migrating [ ... ]
Pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channels warned of dangers posted to migrant fighters amid rebel infighting in Idlib, stating that fleeing to IS is the best remaining o [ ... ]
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls Western Muslims to Kashmir, Characterizing Westerners as Having Intense “Love for Jihad”
- IS Supporters Disseminate Message Prioritizing “Physical Jihad” over Media Work
- Pro-AQ Media Group Claims it “Urgently” Needs Help with Media Work
- IS-Praising Rap Lyrics Posted on Telegram Tout Group’s Expansion “From the East to the West”
- French-Writing Jihadi Says European Non-Muslims “Want another Attack”
- AQ-Focused Telegram Channel Promotes Organization’s “Aims” in English, Requests Help with Media Work
Jihadists reminded Islamic State (IS) supporters of an idea to booby-trap Christmas trees and called for attacks in America and Europe.
Al-Battar Media Foundation, a group that supports the Islamic State (IS), published a list of 33 Saudi and pro-Syrian opposition scholars for jihadists to target and ki [ ... ]