Pro-IS Telegram Channel: Killing Police and Informants “More Important” than Killing Politicians
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel argued that police officers and informants are “more important” attack targets than politicians.
IS Claims Bomb Placement in Charles de Gaulle Airport Leading to Evacuation
The Islamic State (IS) claimed that a “security detachment” planted explosive devices in Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, France, causing its evac…
IS Claims Killing Two Russians, 9 Opposition and “PKK” Elements in Eastern Deir al-Zour
Following an earlier claim of killing 30 soldiers from the Russian and Syrian armies in a clash on the outskirts of Madhlum in eastern Deir al-Zour,…
One day after claiming to have killed three American soldiers in a bomb blast in Nangarhar province, the Afghan Taliban alleged that it killed another four in Parwan.
The Islamic State (IS) released a video celebrating the disasters from Hurricanes Irma and Harvey in the United States, and featuring an English-speaking fighter commen [ ... ]
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) claimed an assassination attempt on a Yemeni Special Forces commander in Hadramawt governorate, and multiple attacks on Houthi [ ... ]
The Afghan Taliban claimed that three American soldiers were killed when bombs struck their vehicle in front of Jalalabad airfield in Nangarhar province.
- Shabaab Claims Seizing Control Over Border Town, Multiple Attacks in Capital in 6-Day Period
- Shabaab Releases Video of Three Kenyan Spies, One Relays that Bounties on Fighters are Mere Propaganda
- IS Claims Killing 3 Russian Soldiers in Western Hasakah, ‘Amaq Publishes Photos of Corpses
- IS Claims Killing 30, Wounding 45 Iraqi Federal Police in 2-Man Suicide Raid North of Tikrit
- Shabaab Releases Swahili Video Chant Remembering Usama bin Laden
- Pro-IS Group Urges Lone Wolves in Indonesia to Attack Americans, Britons
An individual purporting to be an Islamic State (IS) fighter addressed group supporters with a message shaming them for not supplying fighters with their needs, and enc [ ... ]
Pro-Islamic State (IS) German-language Telegram channels circulated a message inciting for violence against Alternative for Germany (AfD), a right-wing populist and Eur [ ... ]
Users on a pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram chat group discussed the prospect of exploiting Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) programs as means of migrating [ ... ]
Pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channels warned of dangers posted to migrant fighters amid rebel infighting in Idlib, stating that fleeing to IS is the best remaining o [ ... ]
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls Western Muslims to Kashmir, Characterizing Westerners as Having Intense “Love for Jihad”
- IS Supporters Disseminate Message Prioritizing “Physical Jihad” over Media Work
- Pro-AQ Media Group Claims it “Urgently” Needs Help with Media Work
- IS-Praising Rap Lyrics Posted on Telegram Tout Group’s Expansion “From the East to the West”
- French-Writing Jihadi Says European Non-Muslims “Want another Attack”
- AQ-Focused Telegram Channel Promotes Organization’s “Aims” in English, Requests Help with Media Work
Jihadists reminded Islamic State (IS) supporters of an idea to booby-trap Christmas trees and called for attacks in America and Europe.
Al-Battar Media Foundation, a group that supports the Islamic State (IS), published a list of 33 Saudi and pro-Syrian opposition scholars for jihadists to target and ki [ ... ]