IS Video Highlights Uyghur Fighters and Children, Training Camps in Western Iraq
Al-Furat Province, a division of the Islamic State (IS) in western Iraq, released a video highlighting the Uyghur fighters in its ranks and their chi…
Tahrir al-Sham Video Shows Controlled Areas in Yarmouk Camp, Gains over Regime and IS
Tahrir al-Sham released a video showing the areas of control and current situation in al-Yarmouk Camp, claimed discovering a tunnel belonging to Isla…
Pro-IS Telegram Channel Suggests Idea for Attacking Jewish Communities in the West, Particularly in UK
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel suggested an idea for lone wolf jihadists in the West to attack Jewish communities and particularly those i…
A Twitter account called on its followers to “avenge” the “Blind Sheikh” Omar Abdul Rahman, an Egyptian cleric involved in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, [ ... ]
The Afghan Taliban issued a statement mourning its “governor” for Afghanistan’s Kunduz province, Mullah Abdul Salam Akhund, who was killed in a U.S. airstrike.
Al-Khayr Province, the Islamic State (IS) division for Deir al-Zour, Syria, published photos of its using a weaponized unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) to attack a “Russ [ ... ]
Algeria Province of the Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for the suicide bombing at a police station in the northeastern city of Constantine.
- Zawahiri’s Deputy in Syria Reportedly Killed in U.S. Airstrike in Idlib
- Abu Sayyaf Group Releases Video of Beheading German Jurgen Kantner
- Pro-IS Group Publishes Posters Inciting Egyptian Muslims to Kill Christians
- AQIS Releases Video on September 2012 Peshawar Suicide Bombing on U.S. Consulate Vehicle
- In Environmental Message, Afghan Taliban Leader Calls on Fighters to Plant Trees
- GIMF Releases English Translation of al-Qaeda Kidnapping Guide
Al-Nusra Front: Breaking al-Qaeda's Forum Monopoly
By Rita Katz and Margaret Foster A recent move by al-Qaeda's wing in Syria, the al-Nusra Front, illustrates again the [ ... ]
Syrian Jihad: The Weakening of al-Qaeda's Leadership
By Rita Katz and Adam Raisman In an unexpected and unprecedented turn of events, al-Qaeda members and jihadists fro [ ... ]
Al-Qaeda-Affiliates Expand Online Platform to Twitter
By Rita Katz and Adam Raisman On December 5, 2013, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) joined the long list o [ ... ]
Similarities in Tactics in Major Attacks on Western Targets in 2013: A Look at Tigantourine and Westgate By Rita Katz and Margaret Foster Two of the most high-profile [ ... ]
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel suggested an idea for lone wolf jihadists in the West to attack Jewish communities and particularly those in the United Kingdo [ ... ]
Jihadists introduced the first issue of “Al-Haqiqa,” a Syria-focused magazine composed of previously released content from pro-al-Qaeda (AQ) media groups.
A jihadi media group published a biographical eulogy of “Abu Zubayr Somali,” a Somali Nusra Front (NF) fighter killed in Syria after living in the U.S. for “a num [ ... ]
A jihadi media group provided a brief biography about an Australian fighter allegedly killed in Syria two years prior.
- IS Supporters Disseminate Artwork Depicting Weaponized UAVs Used on American Locations
- Pro-AQ Telegram Channel Uses US Travel Ban to Galvanize Muslims
- Alleged American Jihadist Urges Use of Open Source Info to “Destroy the Enemy from Within”
- Alleged Female IS Member Details Radicalization, Credits Prominent Recruiter for Migration Success
- Fursan al-Sham Interviews Alleged British Fighter in Syria on His Immigration
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Suggests Defunct Encryption Program, Training Techniques in Lone-Wolf Manual
Jihadists reminded Islamic State (IS) supporters of an idea to booby-trap Christmas trees and called for attacks in America and Europe.
Al-Battar Media Foundation, a group that supports the Islamic State (IS), published a list of 33 Saudi and pro-Syrian opposition scholars for jihadists to target and ki [ ... ]
A Twitter-based campaign threatening retaliation against the United States for intervention in Iraq continues to accelerate, and has featured threats issued to American [ ... ]
Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha, named as the American suicide bomber "Abu Hurayra al-Amriki" who carried out a suicide raid in Idlib, Syria on May 25, 2014, was active on soc [ ... ]