AQIM Official Remarks on French President’s Speech in Mali, Reiterates Call to Lone Wolves to Mobilize in France
An official in al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) published an article in a digital newspaper linked to the group’s counterpart in Yemen, al-Qaed…
Al-Qaeda’s Nusrat al-Islam wal Muslimeen Releases Video of Raid on Malian Army Barracks in Nampala
Nusrat al-Islam wal Muslimeen (NIM), the Mali-based branch of al-Qaeda (AQ), released a video of a raid on Malian army barracks in Nampala, presentin…
IS Issues Formal Communique for Killing Coptic Christians in Minya
Along with the report from its ‘Amaq News Agency for the attack, the Islamic State (IS) issued a formal communique claiming credit for the killing of…
In a message congratulating Muslims for the coming of the month of Ramadan, al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) urged them to free their imprisoned brethren through [ ... ]
The Islamic State (IS) claimed credit through its ‘Amaq News Agency for the killing of Coptic Christians in the Egyptian city of Minya.
The pro-Islamic State (IS) Wafa' Media Foundation published an article justifying the Manchester bombing and any attack on the British and their allies, portraying such [ ... ]
The Afghan Taliban claimed killing 10 U.S. soldiers and 32 Afghan troops amidst ongoing clashes in Kunduz province in northern Afghanistan, and killing an additional 19 [ ... ]
- TTP Claims Two Attacks on Pakistan Army in Revenge for Commander Killed in Drone Strike
- AQAP Denies U.S. Special Forces Attacked its Camp in Marib, Praises Tribesmen for Stand Against Enemy
- Al-Qaeda’s Mali Affiliate Denies Kidnapping Red Cross Workers, Stoning Adulterers
- IS’ ‘Amaq Reports Jakarta Attack Carried out by IS Fighter
- Hasam Movement Addresses U.S. Embassy in Egypt’s Security Message to Citizens
- IS Claims Killing 70 Philippine Soldiers in Marawi, 10 Others in Jolo
Al-Nusra Front: Breaking al-Qaeda's Forum Monopoly
By Rita Katz and Margaret Foster A recent move by al-Qaeda's wing in Syria, the al-Nusra Front, illustrates again the [ ... ]
Syrian Jihad: The Weakening of al-Qaeda's Leadership
By Rita Katz and Adam Raisman In an unexpected and unprecedented turn of events, al-Qaeda members and jihadists fro [ ... ]
A jihadist Telegram channel requested donations while describing monetary contributions made to “needy Muslim families” and “wives of martyrs” in Syria.
Users on a Telegram French-language jihadist chat group discussed potential migration routes to Raqqa, Syria, suggesting traveling via Jordan.
Users on a Telegram French-language jihadist chat group discussed the prospect of future terrorist attacks, urging “discretion and patience” within the community.
An alledged Dutch Islamic State (IS) fighter shared on social media his receipt of a “suicide belt,” declaring his desire for “the opportunity to sacrifice [himse [ ... ]
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls for Lone Wolves to “Hunt Your Prey” in U.K.
- Francophone Jihadist Advises Potential Migrants on Preparations for Journey to Syria
- Jihadists React to Champs-Élysées Shooting, Threaten “Worse” Attacks in France
- Jihadists on Social Media Describe MOAB Bombing as a “Joke,” Assign Blame, Incite for Violence in U.S. and Saudi Arabia
- French-Language Jihadist Chatroom Members Praise Recent Attacks as “Good Start” toward “Carnage” in Europe
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Makes Implied Call for Attacks on Jews, Police, Journalists, and Other Targets in England
Jihadists reminded Islamic State (IS) supporters of an idea to booby-trap Christmas trees and called for attacks in America and Europe.
Al-Battar Media Foundation, a group that supports the Islamic State (IS), published a list of 33 Saudi and pro-Syrian opposition scholars for jihadists to target and ki [ ... ]
A Twitter-based campaign threatening retaliation against the United States for intervention in Iraq continues to accelerate, and has featured threats issued to American [ ... ]
Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha, named as the American suicide bomber "Abu Hurayra al-Amriki" who carried out a suicide raid in Idlib, Syria on May 25, 2014, was active on soc [ ... ]