Pro-IS Telegram User Suggests Imprisoned Jihadists Become Double Agents
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram user suggested to imprisoned jihadists to become double agents and attempt an operation similar to that of Camp Cha…
AQ’s Nusrat al-Islam wal Muslimeen Releases Video of Mortar Strikes on Timbuktu Airbase
The Mali-based affiliate of al-Qaeda, Nusrat al-Islam wal Muslimeen (NIM), released a video of its mortar strikes on Timbuktu military airbase.
Afghan Taliban Claims Two-Man Suicide Raid at New Kabul Bank Branch in Paktia
The Afghan Taliban claimed a two-man suicide raid at a branch of New Kabul Bank in Gardez, the capital of Afghanistan’s Paktia province, targeting se…
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement claimed killing over 15 Somali soldiers in a broad offensive on multiple areas in Somalia’s Lower Shabelle region, and killing two [ ... ]
In the hours after the Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for the deadly bombing at the Manchester Arena in England, pro-IS media groups promoted the attack and its like [ ... ]
The Islamic State’s (IS) ‘Amaq News Agency reported the group’s first suicide bombing in Somalia, wherein a fighter struck a military checkpoint in Puntland.
The Islamic State’s (IS) ‘Amaq News Agency reported that the group’s fighters are engaged in a clash with Philippine forces in the city of Marawi.
- IS Claims Credit for Manchester Bombing, Killing and Wounding Nearly 100
- Pro-IS Channels Circulate Suspicious Video of Purported Manchester Suicide Bomber
- IS Supporters Celebrate Unclaimed Suicide Bombing at Manchester Arena
- Shabaab Spokesman Addresses Graduation of Foreign Fighters from East Africa in Video
- IS Claims Killing Over 28 from Afghan Army Forces in Nangarhar
- HTS Publishes First Episode of Video Series “Shooters of Horror”
Al-Nusra Front: Breaking al-Qaeda's Forum Monopoly
By Rita Katz and Margaret Foster A recent move by al-Qaeda's wing in Syria, the al-Nusra Front, illustrates again the [ ... ]
Syrian Jihad: The Weakening of al-Qaeda's Leadership
By Rita Katz and Adam Raisman In an unexpected and unprecedented turn of events, al-Qaeda members and jihadists fro [ ... ]
A jihadist Telegram channel requested donations while describing monetary contributions made to “needy Muslim families” and “wives of martyrs” in Syria.
Users on a Telegram French-language jihadist chat group discussed potential migration routes to Raqqa, Syria, suggesting traveling via Jordan.
Users on a Telegram French-language jihadist chat group discussed the prospect of future terrorist attacks, urging “discretion and patience” within the community.
An alledged Dutch Islamic State (IS) fighter shared on social media his receipt of a “suicide belt,” declaring his desire for “the opportunity to sacrifice [himse [ ... ]
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls for Lone Wolves to “Hunt Your Prey” in U.K.
- Francophone Jihadist Advises Potential Migrants on Preparations for Journey to Syria
- Jihadists React to Champs-Élysées Shooting, Threaten “Worse” Attacks in France
- Jihadists on Social Media Describe MOAB Bombing as a “Joke,” Assign Blame, Incite for Violence in U.S. and Saudi Arabia
- French-Language Jihadist Chatroom Members Praise Recent Attacks as “Good Start” toward “Carnage” in Europe
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Makes Implied Call for Attacks on Jews, Police, Journalists, and Other Targets in England
Jihadists reminded Islamic State (IS) supporters of an idea to booby-trap Christmas trees and called for attacks in America and Europe.
Al-Battar Media Foundation, a group that supports the Islamic State (IS), published a list of 33 Saudi and pro-Syrian opposition scholars for jihadists to target and ki [ ... ]
A Twitter-based campaign threatening retaliation against the United States for intervention in Iraq continues to accelerate, and has featured threats issued to American [ ... ]
Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha, named as the American suicide bomber "Abu Hurayra al-Amriki" who carried out a suicide raid in Idlib, Syria on May 25, 2014, was active on soc [ ... ]