With 2018 FIFA World Cup Underway, IS-linked Groups Continue Campaign of Threats
As the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia enters its second week, Islamic State (IS)-linked groups have continued their campaign of threats.
Iraq-based Shi’ite Militia Groups Condemn Airstrike Near Iraq-Syria Border, Call for Action Against U.S. and Israel
Two Iraq-based Shi'ite militia groups separately condemned an airstrike by an unidentified party near the Iraq-Syria border and called for action aga…
Yahya Ayyash Battalion Claims May 30 Rocket Strikes in Southern Israel in 1st Operation in Nearly 3 Years
The Yahya Ayyash Battalion, a jihadi group that last claimed an operation nearly three years ago, took credit for the May 30, 2018, firing of rockets…
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group depicted Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy as an IS prisoner in a graphic.
The "Sahel Brigade" announced its joining Hurras al-Deen (Guardians of the Faith), to become the thirteenth faction to enter into and consolidate ranks with the jihadi [ ... ]
In an update to its prior reports on two suicide bombings three hours apart in Helmand province, the Afghan Taliban provided details on the operations and claimed infli [ ... ]
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that the group carried out two suicide bomings on a counterterrorism office in Aden, Yemen.
- Gaza-based Jaysh al-Islam Releases Inaugural Issue of "Nida' al-Masra" Magazine
- Afghan Taliban Claims Inflicting Heavy Losses in 2 Suicide Bombings 3 Hours Apart in Helmand
- TTP Announces Death of Senior Leader by Pakistani Intelligence
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Killing 9 Nigerian Soldiers in Raid on Barracks in Borno
- Al-Qaeda Promotes Faith-based Brotherhood Among Muslims Despite Personal Differences in Opinion
- IS’ Khorasan Province Claims 3-Man Suicide Raid on ANA Position in Nangarhar
An individual purporting to be an Islamic State (IS) fighter addressed group supporters with a message shaming them for not supplying fighters with their needs, and enc [ ... ]
Pro-Islamic State (IS) German-language Telegram channels circulated a message inciting for violence against Alternative for Germany (AfD), a right-wing populist and Eur [ ... ]
Users on a pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram chat group discussed the prospect of exploiting Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) programs as means of migrating [ ... ]
Pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channels warned of dangers posted to migrant fighters amid rebel infighting in Idlib, stating that fleeing to IS is the best remaining o [ ... ]
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls Western Muslims to Kashmir, Characterizing Westerners as Having Intense “Love for Jihad”
- IS Supporters Disseminate Message Prioritizing “Physical Jihad” over Media Work
- Pro-AQ Media Group Claims it “Urgently” Needs Help with Media Work
- IS-Praising Rap Lyrics Posted on Telegram Tout Group’s Expansion “From the East to the West”
- French-Writing Jihadi Says European Non-Muslims “Want another Attack”
- AQ-Focused Telegram Channel Promotes Organization’s “Aims” in English, Requests Help with Media Work
Jihadists reminded Islamic State (IS) supporters of an idea to booby-trap Christmas trees and called for attacks in America and Europe.
Al-Battar Media Foundation, a group that supports the Islamic State (IS), published a list of 33 Saudi and pro-Syrian opposition scholars for jihadists to target and ki [ ... ]