AQAP Claims Killing 3 Houthis in Bomb Blast in al-Bayda’
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) claimed killing three Houthis in Yemen’s al-Bayda’ governorate by detonating an explosive device on their vehicle.
Brigades of Abdullah Azzam Gives Eulogy for AQAP’s Ibrahim al-Rubeish
The Lebanon-based Brigades of Abdullah Azzam gave a eulogy for Ibrahim al-Rubeish, a former Guantanamo detainee and high-ranking official in al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) who was killed in a U.S. drone strike in Yemen.
TTP Releases Full Video on the Mujahideen Special Group (MSG) Training Course
Nearly five months after previewing a production on its “Mujahideen Special Group” (MSG) training course at the Mehdi Alaih Rizwan Camp, Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) released the full video.
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda’s branch in Somalia, released a video on the July 2014 attack on the Gamba police station in Kenya.
The official website of the Afghan Taliban interviewed the group’s “Jihad in-charge” for Sangin district in Helmand province, discussing with him the [ ... ]
The Kirkuk division of the Islamic State (IS) in Iraq claimed credit for a car bombing outside the U.S. Consulate in Erbil.
Sinai Province, the division of the Islamic State (IS) formerly known as Ansar Beit al-Maqdis, issued a statement reiterating a warning that it will kill anyone who is [ ... ]
- AQAP Claims Assassinating Deputy Intel Director in al-Hudaydah, Killing 9 Houthis in Shabwa
- IS Video Shows Operation at Beiji Oil Refinery, Children Participating in Fighting
- AQAP Denies Beheading Yemeni Soldiers in Shabwa
- Ibn Taymiyyah Media Center Launches New Magazine “The Second Promise”
- IS al-Bayan News Bulletin for April 16, 2015
- Nusra Front Gives Eulogy for AQAP Official Ibrahim al-Rubeish
Al-Nusra Front: Breaking al-Qaeda's Forum Monopoly
By Rita Katz and Margaret Foster A recent move by al-Qaeda's wing in Syria, the al-Nusra Front, illustrates again the [ ... ]
Syrian Jihad: The Weakening of al-Qaeda's Leadership
By Rita Katz and Adam Raisman In an unexpected and unprecedented turn of events, al-Qaeda members and jihadists fro [ ... ]
Al-Qaeda-Affiliates Expand Online Platform to Twitter
By Rita Katz and Adam Raisman On December 5, 2013, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) joined the long list o [ ... ]
Similarities in Tactics in Major Attacks on Western Targets in 2013: A Look at Tigantourine and Westgate By Rita Katz and Margaret Foster Two of the most high-profile [ ... ]
- Brigades of Abdullah Azzam: Bringing the War into Lebanon
- The Westgate Attack: A New Trend in al-Qaeda Communication Strategies
- Shabaab Siege on Westgate is Culmination of Years of Threats to Kenya
- Jihadis Look For Gains In Egypt, Call For Armed Uprising
- U.S. Travel Alert Comes Amidst Recent Threats from al-Qaeda and its Affiliates
- PRISM and US Government Surveillance: No News to Jihadists
A blog allegedly run by women living under the Islamic State (IS) claimed that the group has grown increasingly strict regarding acceptance of incoming immigrants.
An alleged female jihadist living under the Islamic State (IS) answered questions about life in IS-controlled territory and potential career options within IS on a Tumb [ ... ]
Twitter accounts of Islamic State (IS) fighters have been cautioning prospects on Twitter to beware of spying and entrapment on social media in recent weeks, while also [ ... ]
An alleged Islamic State (IS) fighter in Syria posted a warning and series of directions on how to avoid honey pot-method spying.
- Nusra Front Fighters Condemn Killing of Abu Mariya, Call for IS Fighters to Reconsider Loyalties
- IS Police Duties, Battles against FSA Detailed in IS Fighter’s Essay
- Alleged Married Couple under IS Offers Private Migration Advice on Twitter
- Pro-IS Twitter Accounts Call for Lone Wolf Attacks, Migration to Yemen
- IS Fighter Details Housing Situation between Fighters and Residents
- Female IS Resident Claims Sufficient Medical Treatment, Education to Female Prospects
A Twitter-based campaign threatening retaliation against the United States for intervention in Iraq continues to accelerate, and has featured threats issued to American [ ... ]
Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha, named as the American suicide bomber "Abu Hurayra al-Amriki" who carried out a suicide raid in Idlib, Syria on May 25, 2014, was active on soc [ ... ]
Purported English-speaking jihadi recruiters and foreign fighters in Syria have adopted the kik messaging program to assist in the recruitment and transportation of fig [ ... ]
Mouin Adnan Abu Dahir, one of the two suspects in the November 19, 2013, double suicide bombing near the Iranian embassy in Beirut, used a Facebook page in which he exp [ ... ]
- Syrian Faction Uses Facebook, Skype to Recruit Fighters
- Facebook Page Reports on Death of Alleged Bulgarian Jihadist In Pakistan
- Social Network Jihad: Madad News Agency on Facebook
- Tunisian Salafists on Facebook Launch "al-Salafiyya" Magazine
- Jihadists Discuss Idea of Jihadi Social Networking Website
- Social Network Jihad: The Shabaab al-Mujahideen on Twitter