Nusra Front and Allies Report Further Progress in Idlib Offensive
Al-Nusra Front and allied Islamist groups of the Jaish al-Fath coalition have reported new progress in their offensive into Idlib city.
IS Fighters and Supporters Call for Lone Wolf Attacks, Suggest Methods
Various accounts of Islamic State (IS) fighters and supporters called on Muslims to perform lone wolf attacks within their own countries in recent days, some suggesting methods to do so.
IS Division in Libya Releases Video on Suicide Bombing on Military Checkpoint in Benghazi’s Laithi District
Barqah Province, a division of the Islamic State (IS) in Libya, released a video on the February 2015 suicide bombing by a Libyan fighter on a military checkpoint in Benghazi’s Laithi district.
Jihadist accounts on Twitter have been circulating an essay by an alleged Islamic State (IS) fighter defected from al-Nusra Front arguing against reports of IS killing [ ... ]
Rabitat al-Ansar, a jihadi media group within the “Media Front for the Support of the Islamic State,” offered security tips to pro-IS iPhone users and recom [ ... ]
The provincial division of the Islamic State (IS) for Damascus, Syria, published three photos of fighters participating in sniper training.
Groups belonging to Jaish al-Fath (“Army of the Conquest”), a coalition of Islamist groups formed to take the city of Idlib, announced several updates amid [ ... ]
- Afghan Taliban Condemns U.S. Announcement of Delaying Troop Withdrawal
- Tunisian Female Jihadist Lauds Bardo Museum Attack, Discusses Economic, Political Impact
- Jaish al-Fath Issues Instructions to Fighters Regarding Safe Treatment of Citizens
- Pro-IS Jihadist Creates Game to Destroy “Crusader” Battleships in the Mediterranean Sea
- IS Claims Suicide Operation Involving Lebanese, Saudi, and Uzbek Fighters on Yabani Bridge in Anbar
- IS Division in Lahij, Yemen, Publishes Photo of “Slaughtered” Houthi
Al-Nusra Front: Breaking al-Qaeda's Forum Monopoly
By Rita Katz and Margaret Foster A recent move by al-Qaeda's wing in Syria, the al-Nusra Front, illustrates again the [ ... ]
Syrian Jihad: The Weakening of al-Qaeda's Leadership
By Rita Katz and Adam Raisman In an unexpected and unprecedented turn of events, al-Qaeda members and jihadists fro [ ... ]
Al-Qaeda-Affiliates Expand Online Platform to Twitter
By Rita Katz and Adam Raisman On December 5, 2013, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) joined the long list o [ ... ]
Similarities in Tactics in Major Attacks on Western Targets in 2013: A Look at Tigantourine and Westgate By Rita Katz and Margaret Foster Two of the most high-profile [ ... ]
- Brigades of Abdullah Azzam: Bringing the War into Lebanon
- The Westgate Attack: A New Trend in al-Qaeda Communication Strategies
- Shabaab Siege on Westgate is Culmination of Years of Threats to Kenya
- Jihadis Look For Gains In Egypt, Call For Armed Uprising
- U.S. Travel Alert Comes Amidst Recent Threats from al-Qaeda and its Affiliates
- PRISM and US Government Surveillance: No News to Jihadists
Various accounts of Islamic State (IS) fighters and supporters called on Muslims to perform lone wolf attacks within their own countries in recent days, some suggesting [ ... ]
The Twitter account of an Islamic State (IS) supporter assured prospective recruits on Twitter that they would not need verification to enter the group in its controlle [ ... ]
Alleged jihadi fighters on Twitter claimed to have developed anxiety triggered by loud and sudden noises after traumatic experiences.
An alleged fighter with the Islamic State (IS) called for lone wolf attacks by Muslims and suggested methods to do so, including poisoning one’s neighbors.
- British IS Fighter Incites for Attacks against UK Home Secretary, Politicians
- Pro-IS Twitter Accounts Make Calls, Warnings of Lone Wolf Attacks
- IS Fighter Writes Essay Explaining Defection from Nusra Front, Prompts Rebuttal from Former IS Fighter
- Jihadist Document Advises Proper Conduct to Migrant Fighters, Embrace of Non-Jihadist Groups
- British IS Supporter Assures Equal “Reward” for Jailed Jihadi Migrants, Instructs against Paying Taxes
- IS Fighters and Supporters Welcome Boko Haram Pledge, Tout International Network
A Twitter-based campaign threatening retaliation against the United States for intervention in Iraq continues to accelerate, and has featured threats issued to American [ ... ]
Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha, named as the American suicide bomber "Abu Hurayra al-Amriki" who carried out a suicide raid in Idlib, Syria on May 25, 2014, was active on soc [ ... ]
Purported English-speaking jihadi recruiters and foreign fighters in Syria have adopted the kik messaging program to assist in the recruitment and transportation of fig [ ... ]
Mouin Adnan Abu Dahir, one of the two suspects in the November 19, 2013, double suicide bombing near the Iranian embassy in Beirut, used a Facebook page in which he exp [ ... ]
- Syrian Faction Uses Facebook, Skype to Recruit Fighters
- Facebook Page Reports on Death of Alleged Bulgarian Jihadist In Pakistan
- Social Network Jihad: Madad News Agency on Facebook
- Tunisian Salafists on Facebook Launch "al-Salafiyya" Magazine
- Jihadists Discuss Idea of Jihadi Social Networking Website
- Social Network Jihad: The Shabaab al-Mujahideen on Twitter