IS’ al-Hayat Media Releases Uyghur Video Chant Calling Muslims to Join “Caliphate”
Al-Hayat Media Center, the foreign language media division of the Islamic State (IS), released a Uyghur video chant promoting the group’s “Caliphate” and calling on Muslims to join it.
AQAP Video Shows Scenes from Clashes with Houthis in Shabwa
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released a video showing scenes from clashes with Houthis in Yemen’s Shabwa governorate.
The Baghdad division of the Islamic State (IS) claimed killing and wounding more than 25 Popular Mobilization fighters in a car bombing in the southwest of the capital.
Fighters in Syria opposed to the Islamic State (IS) and supportive of al-Qaeda and its local branch, the Nusra Front, released the first issue of an English magazine ca [ ... ]
Al-Hayat Media Center, the foreign language media division of the Islamic State (IS), promoted the video of the group’s barbaric execution of spies by burning, dr [ ... ]
Sinai Province of the Islamic State (IS) issued a communique and photo report giving details of its coordinated strikes on July 1, 2015, in North Sinai, an operation it [ ... ]
- Nusra Front and Other Groups Announce Operations Room in Aleppo, Claim Attack
- IS al-Bayan News Bulletin for July 1, 2015
- IS’ Sinai Province Gives Update on Coordinated Strikes, Claims Besieging Police Station
- IS’ Sinai Province Claims Coordinated Strike with Three Suicide Bombings, Raids at 17 Locations in North Sinai
- Shabaab Publishes Photo Report on Lego Base Attack
- Jaish al-Islam Releases Video of Executing 18 IS Fighters
Al-Nusra Front: Breaking al-Qaeda's Forum Monopoly
By Rita Katz and Margaret Foster A recent move by al-Qaeda's wing in Syria, the al-Nusra Front, illustrates again the [ ... ]
Syrian Jihad: The Weakening of al-Qaeda's Leadership
By Rita Katz and Adam Raisman In an unexpected and unprecedented turn of events, al-Qaeda members and jihadists fro [ ... ]
Al-Qaeda-Affiliates Expand Online Platform to Twitter
By Rita Katz and Adam Raisman On December 5, 2013, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) joined the long list o [ ... ]
Similarities in Tactics in Major Attacks on Western Targets in 2013: A Look at Tigantourine and Westgate By Rita Katz and Margaret Foster Two of the most high-profile [ ... ]
- Brigades of Abdullah Azzam: Bringing the War into Lebanon
- The Westgate Attack: A New Trend in al-Qaeda Communication Strategies
- Shabaab Siege on Westgate is Culmination of Years of Threats to Kenya
- Jihadis Look For Gains In Egypt, Call For Armed Uprising
- U.S. Travel Alert Comes Amidst Recent Threats from al-Qaeda and its Affiliates
- PRISM and US Government Surveillance: No News to Jihadists
A prominent British Islamic State (IS) fighter and recruiter was stated to be dead by IS fighters and supporters on Twitter.
Accounts of non-Islamic State (IS) jihadists on Twitter commented on the July 3, 2015 suicide attack on a mosque in Syria, claiming that it was carried out by an IS fig [ ... ]
Two Islamic State (IS) supporters made direct and implied calls for lone wolf attacks, one of whom offering specific types of locations and methods of attack.
A high-profile Islamic State (IS) recruiter announced that he had begun to use the Threema messaging platform to facilitate emigration to the group.
- Alleged Fighter, Sympathizer Evaluate IS Loss at Tal Abyad
- IS Residents Call for Emigration to Libya
- Radical British Islamist Preacher Blames Attack in France on Country’s Foreign Policy
- Non-IS Fighters Claim Increased Fuel Prices in Aleppo Amid IS “Cutoff”
- Woman Under IS Details Migration Stop in Turkey, Claims Irish and New Zealander Women with Group
- IS Fighter Forwards Rumors of Fighters Returning to Home Countries for Attack
A Twitter-based campaign threatening retaliation against the United States for intervention in Iraq continues to accelerate, and has featured threats issued to American [ ... ]
Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha, named as the American suicide bomber "Abu Hurayra al-Amriki" who carried out a suicide raid in Idlib, Syria on May 25, 2014, was active on soc [ ... ]
Purported English-speaking jihadi recruiters and foreign fighters in Syria have adopted the kik messaging program to assist in the recruitment and transportation of fig [ ... ]
Mouin Adnan Abu Dahir, one of the two suspects in the November 19, 2013, double suicide bombing near the Iranian embassy in Beirut, used a Facebook page in which he exp [ ... ]
- Syrian Faction Uses Facebook, Skype to Recruit Fighters
- Facebook Page Reports on Death of Alleged Bulgarian Jihadist In Pakistan
- Social Network Jihad: Madad News Agency on Facebook
- Tunisian Salafists on Facebook Launch "al-Salafiyya" Magazine
- Jihadists Discuss Idea of Jihadi Social Networking Website
- Social Network Jihad: The Shabaab al-Mujahideen on Twitter