IS-linked Group Provides Suggestions, Security Tips for IS-Inspired Attacks
An Islamic State (IS)-linked media group posted an image providing suggestions for carrying out inspired attacks, including tactics, targets, and sec…
AQIM Incites Muslims to Make Jerusalem the “Capital of Jihad”
In response to the U.S. moving its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) called on Muslims everywhere – especially i…
IS Claims Over 40 Attacks on Election Day in Iraq in Naba 132 Infographic
The Islamic State (IS) claimed that its fighters carried out over 40 attacks across Iraq on election day in in an infographic in Naba 132.
In this is…
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group depicted Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy as an IS prisoner in a graphic.
The "Sahel Brigade" announced its joining Hurras al-Deen (Guardians of the Faith), to become the thirteenth faction to enter into and consolidate ranks with the jihadi [ ... ]
In an update to its prior reports on two suicide bombings three hours apart in Helmand province, the Afghan Taliban provided details on the operations and claimed infli [ ... ]
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that the group carried out two suicide bomings on a counterterrorism office in Aden, Yemen.
- Gaza-based Jaysh al-Islam Releases Inaugural Issue of "Nida' al-Masra" Magazine
- Afghan Taliban Claims Inflicting Heavy Losses in 2 Suicide Bombings 3 Hours Apart in Helmand
- TTP Announces Death of Senior Leader by Pakistani Intelligence
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Killing 9 Nigerian Soldiers in Raid on Barracks in Borno
- Al-Qaeda Promotes Faith-based Brotherhood Among Muslims Despite Personal Differences in Opinion
- IS’ Khorasan Province Claims 3-Man Suicide Raid on ANA Position in Nangarhar
An individual purporting to be an Islamic State (IS) fighter addressed group supporters with a message shaming them for not supplying fighters with their needs, and enc [ ... ]
Pro-Islamic State (IS) German-language Telegram channels circulated a message inciting for violence against Alternative for Germany (AfD), a right-wing populist and Eur [ ... ]
Users on a pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram chat group discussed the prospect of exploiting Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) programs as means of migrating [ ... ]
Pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channels warned of dangers posted to migrant fighters amid rebel infighting in Idlib, stating that fleeing to IS is the best remaining o [ ... ]
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls Western Muslims to Kashmir, Characterizing Westerners as Having Intense “Love for Jihad”
- IS Supporters Disseminate Message Prioritizing “Physical Jihad” over Media Work
- Pro-AQ Media Group Claims it “Urgently” Needs Help with Media Work
- IS-Praising Rap Lyrics Posted on Telegram Tout Group’s Expansion “From the East to the West”
- French-Writing Jihadi Says European Non-Muslims “Want another Attack”
- AQ-Focused Telegram Channel Promotes Organization’s “Aims” in English, Requests Help with Media Work
Jihadists reminded Islamic State (IS) supporters of an idea to booby-trap Christmas trees and called for attacks in America and Europe.
Al-Battar Media Foundation, a group that supports the Islamic State (IS), published a list of 33 Saudi and pro-Syrian opposition scholars for jihadists to target and ki [ ... ]