Pro-IS al-Battar Media Rallies Supporters Online, Says Stabbings in Europe are More Important than Bombings on IS Battlefronts
The pro-Islamic State (IS) al-Battar Media Foundation rallied IS supporters online, urging them to continue distributing group propaganda on social m…
IS’ “Monetary Committee” Announces Currency Regulations within Held-Territory in Syria
The Islamic State’s (IS) “Monetary Committee” announced regulations on its currency and Syrian Lire in the territory is holds in Syria, and indicated…
Filipino IS Operative Warns Spies that Fighters Will Hunt Them Down Throughout Philippines
A Filipino Islamic State (IS) operative representing what he called “East Asia Wilayah (Province)” warned spies that IS fighters will hunt them down…
Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) urged women to physically participate in fighting in the first part of a new series on “sisters” in jihad.
A female jihadist published the sixth issue of a Swahili jihadi magazine for women called “Al-Ghurabaa,” discussing in one article the rearing of children to be fig [ ... ]
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda’s (AQ) branch in Somalia, claimed killing 14 Kenyan soldiers in an ambush in Kenya’s Lamu County.
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) issued its full video on the June 12, 2017, attack on a Yemeni army camp in Hadramawt in which it claimed to have killed 15 fro [ ... ]
- IS Video Features Training Footage from the “Two Sheikhs Camp” in Anbar, Attacks in Rutbah and Sakkar
- AQIM Fighters in Sahara Dedicate Rallying Chant to Tunisian Branch
- HTS News in Syria for June 26, 2017
- Shabaab Claims Foiling Joint US-AMISOM-SNA Attack in Middle Shabelle
- IS Media Affiliate Releases Video of Children and Adults Executing Alleged Taliban Spies, Afghan Soldiers
- Gaza-Based Jaish al-Islam Publishes Photos of Fighters Exercising at Night
Al-Nusra Front: Breaking al-Qaeda's Forum Monopoly
By Rita Katz and Margaret Foster A recent move by al-Qaeda's wing in Syria, the al-Nusra Front, illustrates again the [ ... ]
Syrian Jihad: The Weakening of al-Qaeda's Leadership
By Rita Katz and Adam Raisman In an unexpected and unprecedented turn of events, al-Qaeda members and jihadists fro [ ... ]
In the final installment of his open-interview, Australian cleric and former Jabhat Fateh al-Sham (JFS) official Mostafa Mahamed (AKA Abu Sulayman al-Muhajir) called fo [ ... ]
Jihadists released the second issue of Haqiqa magazine, focusing on Muslim imprisonment and migration to Syria.
Australian cleric and former Jabhat Fateh al-Sham (JFS) official Mostafa Mahamed (AKA Abu Sulayman al-Muhajir) condemned the recent Manchester and London attacks, and e [ ... ]
A jihadist Telegram channel requested donations while describing monetary contributions made to “needy Muslim families” and “wives of martyrs” in Syria.
- French-Language Jihadi Chat Users Suggest Migration to Syria Via Jordan
- Users on French-Language Jihadi Chat Group Discuss Prospect of Future Attacks
- Dutch IS Fighter Reveals Receipt of Suicide Vest, Declares Desire “To Kill” “Disbelievers”
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls for Lone Wolves to “Hunt Your Prey” in U.K.
- Francophone Jihadist Advises Potential Migrants on Preparations for Journey to Syria
- Jihadists React to Champs-Élysées Shooting, Threaten “Worse” Attacks in France
Jihadists reminded Islamic State (IS) supporters of an idea to booby-trap Christmas trees and called for attacks in America and Europe.
Al-Battar Media Foundation, a group that supports the Islamic State (IS), published a list of 33 Saudi and pro-Syrian opposition scholars for jihadists to target and ki [ ... ]
A Twitter-based campaign threatening retaliation against the United States for intervention in Iraq continues to accelerate, and has featured threats issued to American [ ... ]
Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha, named as the American suicide bomber "Abu Hurayra al-Amriki" who carried out a suicide raid in Idlib, Syria on May 25, 2014, was active on soc [ ... ]