- “Khurasani” Fighters in Syria Offer Migration Assistance, Solicit Donations on Telegram Channel
A Telegram channel run by fighters in Syria from the Afghanistan-Pakistan region has offered private migration advice and solicited financial donations.
- Fighter in Syria Solicits Donations, Provides Contact Information
A jihadi fighter in Syria solicited financial donations, telling prospective contributors that they “can be of huge help.”
- British IS Recruiter Repeats Donation Requests for Families of Fighters
A prominent British Islamic State (IS) recruiter echoed donation solicitations for families of fighters and offered private assistance.
- Saudi Jihadi Cleric Claims Donation from “Group of Preachers”
Saudi cleric and Nusra Front (NF)-affiliated fighter Abdullah al-Muhaysini claimed to have received a donation from “a group of preachers.”
An Arabic tweet made from Muhaysini’s Twitter account on March 10, 2016 read:
We received through a group of preachers to Allah the sum of 5160. I ask Allah the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsisting, that it will be a shield for them from Hell.
Muhaysini did not specify which group of preachers had given the alleged donation or what currency the stated amount pertained to.
- IS Fighter Solicits Financial Assistance for Group, Refers Donors to Contact
A British Islamic State (IS) fighter solicited financial assistance to the group and referred donors to a contact with whom to make the arrangements.
- Jaish al-Adl Claims Saudi Riyal Donation from Unnamed “Philanthropist”
Jaish al-Adl, an Iranian Sunni Islamist insurgent group, claimed to have received financial donations from an unspecified donor.
- IS Fighter Offers Followers “Secure Procedure” for Donations
An alleged Canadian Islamic State (IS) fighter called for donations to the group on Twitter, promising any such donors a “secure procedure” to do so.
- Jihadists Encourage Stealing Money for Migration, Offer Private Advice in Doing So
Two alleged Islamic State (IS) fighters, in uncoordinated messages on Twitter, encouraged recruits to steal if financial difficulties were holding them back from migrating to fight.
- Nusra Front Fighter Solicits Donations, Claims Financial Support from Foreign Business Owners
An alleged Dutch fighter with al-Nusra Front in Syria solicited followers on Twitter for donations.
- Nusra Front Fighter Claims Low Pay among Ranks
An alleged fighter with al-Nusra Front claimed low pay among the group's ranks, and claimed there to be extended periods of no pay at all.
- Jihadist in Syria Exhibits Food Donations for Fighters
A jihadist showed a picture of what is allegedly one of hundreds of food packages donated to jihadist fighters in Syria.
- Forum Members Discuss Charity Facilitators and Fighters’ Necessities in Syria
Due to the approaching Eid al-Adha holiday, members of a Turkish-language jihadist forum discussed some of the alleged jihadist-friendly reliable charity organizations that will facilitate donations to Syria.
- Jihadist Recruitment Group Assists With Donations
A prominent jihadist recruitment group on Ask.fm claimed to have a safe method to send money to jihadist causes.