- Pro-IS Newspaper "Liwa al-Ansar" Warns Group "Will Burn the Lands of the Cross"
The editors of the pro-Islamic State (IS) "Liwa' al-Ansar" (Brigade of the Supporters) newspaper warned that group fighters and those it inspires "will burn the lands of the Cross," naming the United States, Belgium, Britain, Canada, France, and Russia.
- With Photo from 7/7 London Bombings, Prominent IS Supporter Posts Possible Address to Target on Tactical Manual Repository
On a poster displaying the wreckage of a double-decked bus at Tavistock Square during the 7/7 bombings in London, a prominent Islamic State (IS) supporter placed a possible address to target, and published it on his tactical manual repository.
- Noting Discovery of Explosive Packages in London, IS-aligned Group Declares London "Remains in Terror"
Noting the discovery of explosive packages at major transit hubs in London, an Islamic State (IS)-aligned group published a poster declaring that the city "remains in terror".
- IS-aligned Muhajireen Foundation Gives a Biography of Alleged British Convert, Notes Path of Travel to Syria
The foreign fighter-centric Muhajideen Foundation, an Islamic State (IS)-aligned group, published a biography of an alleged British convert and noted his path and that of his companions to Syria.
- Prominent IS Supporter Suggests Attacks on London Landmarks in Repopulation of Tactical Manual Repository
A prominent Islamic State (IS) supporter suggested attacks on various London landmarks upon repopulating his recently-suspended tactical manual repository.
- Using Christmas Symbols Like Santa Claus, and Depicting 2 Streets in England, IS-aligned Groups Warn of Attacks
Islamic State (IS)-aligned groups warned of attacks during the holiday season, using Christmas symbols such as Santa Claus on their posters, and showing fighters on two streets in England.
- Afghan Taliban Claims Credit for Suicide Raid on UK Security Contractor G4S's Compound in Kabul
The Afghan Taliban claimed credit for the suicide raid at the compound of UK security contractor G4S in the capital, Kabul. As the attack was underway on November 28, 2018, group spokesman Zabihullah published a Pashto communique declaring its responsibility for and motivation behind the operation, and tweeted points from it in English.
- London, Paris, Rome, Sydney, and Washington Threatened in Poster Collection by IS-aligned Group
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group published a collection of posters threatening and inciting for attacks in London, Paris, Rome, Sydney, and Washington D.C..
- Depicting London and Devastated City, IS-linked Group Warns Fighters are "Coming"
On a poster depicting London and a devastated city, an Islamic State (IS)-linked group warned that fighters are "coming".
- Shahada News Claims Shabaab Executed Five Spies Working for US, British, and Somali Intelligence
Shahada News Agency, the media unit for Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda’s (AQ) Somali branch, reported the executions of 5 alleged spies.
- IS-linked Group Threatens Big Ben Using Apocalyptic Rendering of the Landmark
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group used an apocalyptic rendering of Big Ben in London to threaten for attacks in the West.
- Shabaab Documents Multiple Attacks in Kenya in Video for Eid al-Fitr 2018, Identifies British Fighter Among Slain Members
The Somalia-based al-Qaeda (AQ) branch, the Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, documented multiple attacks in neighboring Kenya is a video released for Eid al-Fitr 2018, and in a segment devoted to slain fighters, identified a Briton.
- Afghan Taliban Denies Connection to Killing of BBC Reporter in Khost
The Afghan Taliban denied any connection to the shooting death of BBC Pashto reporter Ahmad Shah in Khost.
- Pro-IS Group Warns of Attacks in London in Posters
The pro-Islamic State (IS) al-Fursan Media Foundation published two posters warning of attacks, one showing Big Ben in London, England, and the other of the Makkah Royal Clock Tower in Saudi Arabia.
- Pro-IS Jihadists Continue Incitement Campaign, Tell Muslims in West that Knife is "Medicine"
Islamic State (IS) supporters continued their "Hunt Them" incitement campaign directed at Muslims in the West, with some posters portraying their situation among non-Muslims as a disease and a knife as "medicine" to cure themselves.
- Egypt-based Liwa al-Thawra Criticizes Designation by UK as Proof of its Supporting Dictatorships
The Egypt-based Liwa al-Thawra criticized its designation as a terrorist organization by the United Kingdom as evidence of its supporting dictatorships, and declared it is "worthless".
- Egypt-based Hasam Movement Condemns Designation as Terrorist Organization by UK
The Egypt-based Harakat Sawa’ed Misr, or Hasam, condemned its designation as a terrorist organization by the United Kingdom.
- IS Supporter Produces "Christmas Hell" Video Threatening Attacks in West
After publishing a series of posters threatening attacks in the West, including America, Britain, and France, an Islamic State (IS) supporter produced a video he called "Christas Hell," reiterating the same warnings.
- IS Supporter Dismisses Concrete Barriers as Method to Prevent Attacks on Christmas Markets
An Islamic State (IS) supporter dismissed the measure taken by European security agencies of placing concrete barriers outside Christmas markets to prevent vehicular attacks similar to that in Berlin, Germany, in December 2016.
- IS Supporters Threaten Holiday Attacks in Amsterdam, London, and Paris
As pro-Islamic State (IS) media groups and jihadists publish posters threatening attacks during the holiday season in America and Europe, two more supporters designed their own graphics, specifying Christmas operations in London and Paris, and New Year's Day in Amsterdam.
- Pro-IS Jihadist Designs Poster Threatening Destruction in the U.K.
After sharing posters threatening Queen Elizabeth II and a Christmas attack in Times Square, a pro-Islamic State (IS) supporter published a graphic threatening the U.K.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Labels MI5 and Director-General as Potential “Next Target”
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel made an implied threat to the British Security Service, or MI5, and its Director-General Andrew Parker, labeling both him and the agency as a potential “next target” of an attack.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Promoting Weapons Manuals and Lone-Wolf Attacks Gives Address for British Day School
A pro-Islamic State (IS) channel that promotes weapons manuals and lone-wolf attacks gave the address for a day school in London, England.
- Alleged British IS Fighter Speaks from Raqqah in Audio, Says City is Being "Obliterated" not Liberated
A man identifying himself as British Islamic State (IS) fighter in the Syrian city of Raqqah spoke on the situation amidst coalition airstrikes and the offensive by Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), saying that the de facto capital of the “Caliphate” is being "obliterated" not liberated.
- Pro-IS Group Urges Lone Wolves in Indonesia to Attack Americans, Britons
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group urged lone-wolf jihadists in Indonesia to focus on “smaller targets” and to stab foreigners, specifically Americans and Britons, as well as Buddhists.
- IS Issues Formal Communique for London Metro Bombing, Threatens More Attacks
The Islamic State (IS) issued a formal communique for the London metro bombing and threatened more attacks.
The communique, which followed a message from ‘Amaq News Agency reporting the group’s responsibility on September 15, 2017, stated that its “soldiers” planted “several” devices and detonated one of them on a group of “Crusaders” at the Parsons Green metro station, wounding nearly 30. It declared: “[W]hat is coming is more devastating and bitter, Allah permitting”.
- 'Amaq Reports IS' Responsibility for London Metro Bombing
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that a "detachment" from the group is responsible for the bombing on the London metro.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls on Lone Wolves in Britain to Kill Soldiers Before Deployment
In reaction to British Defense Secretary Sir Michael Fallon announcing the deployment of 44 troops to Anbar, Iraq, to support the U.S.-led coalition against the Islamic State (IS), a Telegram channel supporting the group called on lone wolves in Britain to kill them.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channels Call for Attacks on Dutch Blogger, British Counterterror Researcher
Pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channels called for attacks on a Dutch blogger and a counterterrorism researcher.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls for Attacks on Festivals in the Netherlands
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel posted a call for lone wolf attacks on various festivals in the Netherlands.
- Call to Attack Wimbledon Final, Suggestion to Bomb Former EDL Leader by Pro-IS Telegram Channel
After its repeated calls to lone-wolf jihadists to attack during Wimbledon and "copycat" the May 22, 2017, Manchester Arena bombing, a pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel once more incited to strike the tennis tournament, and also suggested bombing former English Defense League (EDL) leader Tommy Robinson.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Gives Map Coordinates of BBC Broadcasting House for “Just Terror”
Continuing to call for “Just Terror” attacks in the United Kingdom following Israeli security forces closing al-Aqsa Mosque and locking down the vicinity, a pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel gave map coordinates for the BBC Broadcasting House.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls to Attack Synagogues, Jewish Communities in UK in Wake of Incident Near al-Aqsa
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel called on lone wolves in the United Kingdom to attack synagogues and Jewish communities in the wake of Israeli security forces closing al-Aqsa Mosque and locking down the area following the killing of two police officers in a shooting at the Temple Mount.
- French-Writing Jihadi Says European Non-Muslims “Want another Attack”
After commenting on alleged threats to Muslims, a user on a French-language jihadist Telegram chat group expressed hope for retaliatory attacks with a focus on Paris and London.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Incites for Lone-Wolf Attacks at Wimbledon, Shares Venue’s Map
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel incited for lone-wolf attacks during the Wimbledon Tennis Tournament, sharing a map of the venue and suggesting for them to “copycat” the May 22, 2017 Manchester Arena bombing.
- IS Supporter Calls Lone Wolves in Britain to Kill Board of Directors of Security Contractor
An Islamic State (IS) supporter called on lone wolves in Britain to kill members of the Board of Directors of a major security contractor.
- Inspired by Grenfell Tower Fire, IS Supporter Urges Arson in “Crusader” Countries
Finding inspiration in the Grenfell Tower fire in London, England, an Islamic State (IS) supporter urged arson in “Crusader” countries and gave justification for such acts.
- Former JFS Official Calls U.K. Attacks “Completely Unjustified,” Discusses Reasons for Joining and Leaving NF/JFS
Australian cleric and former Jabhat Fateh al-Sham (JFS) official Mostafa Mahamed (AKA Abu Sulayman al-Muhajir) condemned the recent Manchester and London attacks, and explained why he joined—and later left—the Nusra Front (NF), al-Qaeda’s (AQ) former Syrian affiliate.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Incites Lone Wolves in UK to Kill People Threatening Muslims
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel incited lone wolves in the West to act, and addressing those in the United Kingdom together, urged they kill people found to be threatening Muslims.
- IS Describes Manchester Attack as “New Lesson for the Tyrants of the Crusader States” in Naba 83
The Islamic State (IS) described the May 22, 2017, bombing at the Manchester Arena in Britain as a “new lesson for the tyrants of the Crusader states” in the 83rd issue of its al-Naba weekly newspaper, and threatened additional strikes to come.
- Pro-IS Group Publishes Article Justifying Manchester Bombing
The pro-Islamic State (IS) Wafa' Media Foundation published an article justifying the Manchester bombing and any attack on the British and their allies, portraying such operations as “deterrents” and revenge.
- Pro-IS Groups Promote Manchester Bombing in Infographic, Incitement Poster
In the hours after the Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for the deadly bombing at the Manchester Arena in England, pro-IS media groups promoted the attack and its like in an infographic and incitement poster.
- Pro-IS Channels Circulate Suspicious Video of Purported Manchester Suicide Bomber
Pro-Islamic State (IS) social media accounts circulated a suspicious video of the alleged perpetrator of the May 22, 2017 suicide bombing at the Manchester Arena. The attack has not been claimed by any group as of yet.
- IS Supporters Celebrate Unclaimed Suicide Bombing at Manchester Arena
Islamic State (IS) supporters on social media erupted into celebration following a suicide bombing during a concert at the Manchester Arena on May 22, 2017. The attack has not been claimed by any group as of yet.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls for Lone Wolves to “Hunt Your Prey” in U.K.
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel made an implied call for lone wolves to carry out attacks in the United Kingdom, providing publicly available information regarding U.K. government bodies and officials.
- In Analyzing London Attack, Jihadist Recommends Striking Tourist Attractions in Western Countries
A jihadist offered his analysis of the March 22, 2017, attack in London, exploring the objectives achieved and looking beyond to strikes in other Western countries, where he suggested targeting tourist attractions.
- AQAP “Inspire Guide” Analyses London Attack, Offers Advice to Lone Wolves
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) published the fifth issue of its “Inspire Guide,” analyzing in it the March 22, 2017 attack in London, in the vicinity of the British Parliament in Westminster.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Makes Implied Call for Attacks on Jews, Police, Journalists, and Other Targets in England
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel made an implicit call to attack various targets in England.
- Pro-IS Group Warns of Attacks to Come Following London
The pro-Islamic State (IS) media group al-Nusra al-Shinqitiyya warned of IS attacks to come in the wake of London, stating that the strikes there and elsewhere in Europe and America are a “small portion of a bitter price that is awaiting the Cross-worshippers to pay”.
- Pro-IS Group Promotes London Attack with Infographic
The pro-Islamic State (IS) Yaqeen Media Foundation published an infographic promoting the attack outside the British Parliament in London.
- IS Supporters Praise Parliament Attacker as Performing “Duty,” Threaten Further Attacks
Following the March 22, 2017 vehicular and stabbing attack near the Parliament building in London, Islamic State (IS) supporters celebrated while threatening further attacks.
- ‘Amaq Reports London Attacker an IS “Soldier”
The Islamic State’s (IS) ‘Amaq News Agency reported that the individual responsible for the vehicular and knife attack in front of the British Parliament in London is an IS “soldier”.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls for “Omar Mateens in Britain” to Attack LGBT Targets
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel called for British lone wolves to attack LGBT targets to the like of 2016 Orlando nightclub attacker Omar Mateen.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Suggests Idea for Attacking Jewish Communities in the West, Particularly in UK
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel suggested an idea for lone wolf jihadists in the West to attack Jewish communities and particularly those in the United Kingdom.
- Eighth Issue of Pro-Shabaab “Gaidi Mtaani” Magazine Promotes 2013 Woolwich Attack, 2016 El Adde Raid
The publishers of “Gaidi Mtaani” (Terrorism Street), a pro-Shabaab magazine, released the eighth issue, promoting the May 2013 attack on British soldier Lee Rigby in Woolwich, London, and the January 2016 raid on Kenyan forces in El-Adde.
- IS Video Shows Bodies of Briton, Unidentified Westerner Killed Amidst Clashes with Kurdish Fighters in Raqqah
Ar-Raqqah Province of the Islamic State (IS) in Syria released a video showing the bodies of Ryan Lock, a Briton fighting alongside the YPG, and an unidentified Westerner killed amidst clashes with Kurdish fighters.
- Alleged IS Resident Details Her Migration from England to Syria
An alleged jihadi migrant, self-implied as living under the Islamic State (IS), has described her and her husband’s journey from England to Syria in an ongoing series of entries on Telegram.
- Fursan al-Sham Interviews Alleged British Fighter in Syria on His Immigration
Fursan al-Sham, a jihadi media outlet operated by foreign fighters in Syria, interviewed an alleged British fighter in Syria regarding his immigration to the country and his motivation.
- Jihadist Calls in Video to Kill Bengali Authors, Bloggers in America and Europe
A jihadist called on Muslims in America and Europe to kill five male and female Bengali authors and bloggers accused of insulting Islam and its sanctities.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Threatens U.K. Will be “Terrorized”
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel threatened attacks in the U.K., stating that Prime Minister Theresa May had “signed [her] nations fate.”
- British Captive John Cantlie Reports from Ground in Video from IS' Ninawa Province
British captive John Cantlie reported from the battlefield of Mosul in a video released by the Islamic State's (IS) Ninawa Province, discussing the group's capabilities against armored vehicles and surveying the destruction caused around Salam Hospital.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Suggests Attacking Bus Stations in England
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel suggested lone wolves attack bus stations in England before and during the upcoming holidays.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Incites for Attacks on UK Shopping Centers in Revenge for Mosul
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel incited for attacks on shopping centers in the United Kingdom in revenge for a plaza allegedly destroyed by coalition aircraft in Mosul.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Suggests Attacking Myanmar Embassy, Ambassador in UK
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel suggested that Muslims in the United Kingdom who cannot go to Myanmar (Burma) to help their brethren can attack the country’s embassy and ambassador at home.
- British Jihadi Fighter Calls War in Syria “Five-Star Jihad,” Urges Patience Despite Hardships
A jihadi media group disseminated an article by a British fighter in Syria urging migrants to be patient despite hardships, asserting “victory will take time.”
- Jihadist Recounts Story of American and British IS Fighters in Iraq
A jihadist gave a story involving American and British Islamic State (IS) fighters in Iraq, touching upon their immigration, their training, and their activities in the battlefield.
- Jihadi Fighter Killed After “Very Easy” Migration from Wales to Syria
An alleged jihadi fighter in Syria announced that a fighter, purportedly having migrated to Syria from Wales, died in Aleppo.
- IS Video from Raqqah Shows Foreign Children Executing Prisoners
Five children, identified as British, Egyptian, Kurdish, Tunisian, and Uzbek, are featured in a video from ar-Raqqah Province of the Islamic State (IS) executing prisoners.
- Female IS Supporters Comment on Reports of Killed IS Bride, Female Migration: “It won’t be Easy”
Female Islamic State (IS) supporters reacted to news reports that Kadiza Sultana, a British schoolgirl who fled to the group in Syria with two friends in February of 2015, was killed in a May 2016 airstrike in the Syrian city of Raqqa.
- Afghan Taliban Claims Killing of U.S., German, and British Nationals Escorted by ANA Convoy
The Afghan Taliban reported the killing of American, British, and German nationals, among others, near the Chishti Sharif District in Herat Province.
- Pro-IS Twitter Account Warns of Attacks in Heathrow, LAX, and JFK Airports on July 4 Weekend
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Twitter account threatened attacks on planes “flying from Heathrow [Airport] to the US” during 4th of July weekend, and warned that “there will be a device placed in either Heathrow, LAX or JFK airports.”
- Jihadi Telegram Channel Calls for Attacks in Berlin and Brussels to “Paralyse” Europe Following British Referendum to Leave EU
A jihadi Telegram channel expressed joy for the economic impact and fracturing of the EU following the British referendum to leave the political-economic union, and called for attacks in Berlin and Brussels to “paralyse” Europe.
- British Fighter in Syria Calls for Migration in Interview: Fighting “Is the Only Solution”
An alleged British jihadi fighter in northern Aleppo called Muslims to the country in a video interview, characterizing the Syrian Civil War as “an opportunity to fulfill...defensive jihad.”
- British IS Recruiter Repeats Donation Requests for Families of Fighters
A prominent British Islamic State (IS) recruiter echoed donation solicitations for families of fighters and offered private assistance.
- IS Identifies Belgium Attackers in Dabiq 14, Names "Imams of Kufr" to Kill in West
In the 14th issue of its English magazine "Dabiq," the Islamic State (IS) identified the four men behind the March 2016 Brussels attacks, named "imams of kufr [disbelief]" to kill in the West, and interviewed its official in Bangladesh.
- Jihadi Twitter Account Threatens Britain First Leaders
A jihadist Twitter account issued a threat against leader Paul Golding and deputy leader Jayda Fransen of the Britain First nationalist party in England.
- British IS Recruiter Solicits Donations for Families of Fighters
A prominent British Islamic State (IS) recruiter solicited donations for families of fighters, and offered assistance in doing so.
- Pro-IS Media Group Threatens Belgium, Germany, and UK in Video
Al-Thabaat ("Constancy") Media Foundation, a pro-Islamic State (IS) jihadi media group, released a video threatening that IS supporters will "invade" Berlin, Brussels, and London.
- Nusra Front Releases Video Memorializing Slain British Fighter
Abu Baseer al-Hindi, a slain British fighter of Indian descent, was memorialized in a video released by the al-Latakia media division of the al-Qaeda-affiliated Nusra Front.
- Pro-IS Jihadist Warns UK Prime Minister David Cameron that London is Coming Target
The pro-Islamic State (IS) Wafa' Media Foundation published a message from a jihadist warning UK Prime Minister David Cameron that after Paris and Brussels, London is a target of the IS.
- NF Promotes Upcoming Tribute to Killed British Fighter
The Nusra Front (NF) promoted an upcoming tribute video for “Abu Baseer al-Hindi,” a killed British fighter of Indian descent.
- IS Claims Killing Nearly 30 in Suicide Bombing by British Fighter in Anbar
Al-Furat Province, a division of the Islamic State (IS) located in Iraq's Anbar governorate, claimed killing nearly 30 Iraqi soldiers and tribal militiamen in a suicide bombing by a British fighter.
- British IS Fighter to Prospects: Jihad is “Not a Fantasy World”
A solemnly expressed message attributed to a prominent British Islamic State (IS) fighter and recruiter warned prospects to expect hardships under jihad.
- IS Gives Biography of “Jihadi John,” Threatens Britain in al-Naba Weekly Newspaper
After publishing a biography of “Jihadi John” (AKA Abu Muharib al-Muhajir) in its English magazine “Dabiq,” the Islamic State (IS) published an alternate version in its Arabic weekly newspaper “al-Naba,” featuring new photos of the man behind the beheading of American, British, and Japanese nationals, and threatening Britain. The 15th issue of al-Naba for the Hijra year 1437 was distributed on Telegram and Twitter on January 26, 2016. The English biography of “Jihadi John” appeared in the 13th issue of Dabiq, which was released on January 19, and briefly touched upon his background, the pursuit of him by the British intelligence, his association with two fighters in the Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement who were killed in a drone strike in Somalia four years ago. The Arabic version of the biography is missing details, such as his being a Kuwaiti national, his traveling with a companion to Syria, and his likening Nusra Front leader Abu Muhammad al-Julani to former Islamic Courts Union leader Sharif Sheikh Ahmed.
The article, “Abu Muharib al-Muhajir - A Mujahid who Preoccupied the West in Life and Death,” lauded “Jihadi John’s” beheading of captives, writing:
“Jihadi John,” as the Western media likes to call him, was known for his messages that he wrote with the blood of the disbelievers whom he slaughtered with his knife. They are such messages where heads rolled between their lines, and the pillars of the American Black House shook from their words, and the throne of Elizabeth trembled with bricks of a kingdom whose sun did not set in its colonies, and the Churches of Rome shivered from fear with the threat of their conquest and prayers being performed in them soon. Yes, the echo of the words of Abu Muharib, may Allah have mercy on him, have reached every corner of the corridors of Europe and the streets of America, and his words were heard by its deaf politicians and leaders.
Also featured in this issue is an infographic on attacks in the IS’ Sinai Province since pledging to the IS in November 2014, claiming to have killed and wounded over 1,400 Egyptian security forces, spies, and tribal militiamen; pieces on IS attacks in its provinces during the past week, with titles such as “In al-Husayba, Kilo 70, and Talat Mushayhid, the Rafidah, with their Army and Police, Lost More than 100 Killed in al-Ramadi,” “Mujahideen of Diyala Thwart a Rafidhi Attack on the Area of al-‘Adheem, and the Escalation of Jihadi Operations in Mandli,” and “Seizing Control Over Significant Positions of the Nusayri Army in Damascus Province”.
It also threatened Britain with a ”message” similar to that delivered to France with the Paris attacks:
The message that the soldiers of the Caliphate signed with their blood and sent to France in their own way is not the last. Britain, which Abu Muharib kicked and left as an immigrant towards the Islamic State, is not far from these messages. It has a share from the portion of the lion, with permission from Allah the Almighty, for it announced its war on Muslims and its hands are involved in the blood of the sons of Islam. The mail will be delivered to it, with the power of Allah, bearing a message that due to its eloquence, the hair of the young babies will turn gray.
Another article, “Soldiers of the Cross… On the Ground,” discusses U.S. Defense Secretary Ashton Carter saying that U.S. forces will be deployed on the ground to fight the IS, after coalition airstrikes and allies in Kurdish Peshmerga and YPG, and the Iraqi army were unable to stop the group. It stated:
On the other hand, the American decision is an important indication of the state of exhaustion, which the forces allied to the Americans from among the Rawafidh, the Awakenings of Iraq and Sham, and the secularist Kurds had reached after these long months of war against the Islamic State, whose army, by the grace of Allah, continues to prove its high ability to execute large military campaigns, which increases the exhaustion of the enemies and push them towards collapse. Thus, America repeats what the Russians and the Rafidha of Iran did by standing alongside their Nusayri ally [Bashar al-Assad], for his army was about to collapse, and they supported him with air coverage and thousands of infantry forces, so that he regains his balance and can finish the battle.
The deployment of American forces in Iraq or Sham will not be enough to end the battle against the Islamic State, which has expanded the battlefield very much, to extend the plans of American military intervention and include provinces of the Islamic State in Khorasan, Barqah, Tripoli, and perhaps soon in the provinces of Sinai, Aden, and West Africa. The coming months will reveal bigger surprises, Allah permitting.
- IS Releases Video on Paris Attackers, Calls for Lone-Wolf Attacks in West and Threatens Britain
The Islamic State (IS) released a video featuring the fighters involved in the November 2015 Paris attacks, showing their speeches inciting for lone-wolf attacks in Western states fighting the group, and beheading “apostates,” and threatening a similar operation in Britain.
- Issue 13 of IS’ Dabiq Magazine Calls to Kill Shi’ites, Eulogizes “Jihadi John”
The Islamic State (IS) released the 13th issue of Dabiq, its English-language magazine, which contained a thematic focus on the jihadist imperative to kill Shi’ites.
- IS Fighter Challenges and Threatens Britain, Group Executes Alleged Spies for Britain in Video
An English-speaking Islamic State (IS) fighter mocked British Prime Minister David Cameron as an "imbecile" for challenging the IS and threatened Britain in a video, after which he and fellow fighters shot to death alleged spies for Britain.
- IS Fighter Refers Prospective Migrants, Donors to American Recruiters in Syria
A British Islamic State (IS) fighter and recruiter in Aleppo provided information on a male and female recruiter, both of whom allegedly Americans.
- Radical British Preacher: Trump is Proof that West “Hates” Muslims
Radical British Islamist preacher Abu Haleema commented in a video on Donald Trump’s statements on Muslims, asserting Trump’s words to be proof that the West hates Islam and those who practice it.
- IS Recruiter Requests Financial Support from Women Outside of Syria
A British Islamic State (IS) fighter and recruiter disseminated an essay advising women on various methods to fundraise for IS.
- Arrested Pennsylvania IS Supporter Conversed with Fighters, Promoted Calls for Attack
Jalil Ibn Ameer Aziz, a 19 year old American arrested for attempting to provide material support to the Islamic State (IS), was a recognized member of the online IS community.
- IS Fighter Requests Donations on Telegram
A fighter with the Islamic State (IS) requested donations amid the approaching winter in Syria.
- IS Supporters Ramp up Threats Following U.K. Vote on Syria
Islamic State (IS) supporters on Twitter erupted in threats toward the U.K. and other Western countries following the U.K. parliament’s December 2, 2015 vote to approve military action against the group in Syria.
- IS Supporters Issue Threats amid U.K. Vote on Syria
Islamic State (IS) supporters on Twitter issued threats amid the U.K. parliament’s December 2, 2015 vote on military action against the group. Statements by such accounts promised for retaliatory attacks in the U.K. upon approved military action against the group.
The pro-IS Twitter account of “Jazrawi_Owud” tweeted of the vote using the “DontBombSyria” hashtag, with which users expressed criticism of the proposed military action. Jazrawi_Owud quoted an unidentified “Islamic state British commander” as threatening that IS will “respond” to any approved military action:Islamic state British commander:
:If UK decides to bomb Syria then Islamic state will respond on the streets of Britain"#DontBombSyria
- Shabaab Approves of Paris and Bamako Attacks, Calls for Attacks on Jewish and Western Interests
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda’s branch in Somalia, issued a statement approving of the attacks in Paris and Bamako, while also calling for attacks on Jewish and Western interests, domestically and internationally.
- Abu Ahmed al-Lubnani, Son of Prominent Jihadi Scholar, Declared Dead
A photo of an alleged Islamic State (IS) execution notice for Abu Ahmed al-Lubnani, an alleged IS fighter and son of prominent jihadi preacher Omar Bakri Muhammad, was circulated by jihadist accounts on Twitter.
- British IS Fighter Omar Hussein Cautions Women from Sharing Photos with Potential Husbands
A British Islamic State (IS) fighter on Twitter published a statement advising women in the IS that are trying to find a spouse how to keep their modesty online.
- IS Claims Suicide Bombings by British, Tunisian Fighters in Ramadi
Anbar Province of the Islamic State (IS) in Iraq claimed suicide bombing by British and Tunisian fighters on a headquarters of the Iraqi army and Popular Mobilization in Ramadi.
- IS Widow Tweets List of Pilots and Airmen, Picture of High-Ranking Air Force Member
A British woman living under Islamic State (IS) called for attacks on American airmen as well as a high-ranking member of the U.S. Air Force.
- IS Widow Disseminates Info on High-Profile U.S. Military Figures, Calls for Attacks
A prominent widowed woman living under the Islamic State (IS) disseminated information on three high-profile U.S. military figures for the purposes of lone wolf attacks.