- Gaza-based Jaysh al-Islam Praises Lone Wolf Attackers in Jerusalem and West Bank, Incites for Lethal Strikes
The Gaza-based Jaysh al-Islam (Army of Islam) praised lone-wolf attackers in Jerusalem and West Bank and incited for lethal strikes involving explosives, poisoned knives, and vehicles.
- AQ Leader Zawahiri Slams Hamas' "Document of General Principles and Policies," Urges Palestinians Reject "Traitors"
Al-Qaeda (AQ) leader Ayman al-Zawahiri slammed Hamas' charter that it published in May 2017, "A Document of General Principles and Policies," and urged Palestinians to reject "traitors" and embrace the jihadi methodology.
- Yahya Ayyash Battalion Claims May 30 Rocket Strikes in Southern Israel in 1st Operation in Nearly 3 Years
The Yahya Ayyash Battalion, a jihadi group that last claimed an operation nearly three years ago, took credit for the May 30, 2018, firing of rockets on four different locations in Israel’s Southern District.
- AQ Leader Zawahiri Champions Jihad to Liberate Palestine, Calls Fighters to Expand Scope of Battle
Al-Qaeda (AQ) leader Ayman al-Zawahiri championed jihad above all other means to liberate Palestine in a video speech, and called on fighters to expand the scope of their battle to reach those that enable Israel.
- Gaza-based Jaysh al-Islam Releases 2nd Issue of "Nida al-Masra" Magazine
The Gaza-based Jaysh al-Islam (Army of Islam), a jihadi faction that in the past expressed support for the Islamic State (IS), released the second issue of its magazine, again covering topics ranging from jihad to medical issues.
- Afghan Taliban Demands "Practical Response" to U.S. Embassy Move to Jerusalem
The Afghan Taliban demanded a "practical response" from the Islamic and "free world" against the U.S. moving its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
- Afghan Taliban Remarks Jerusalem Capital Recognition Emboldened Israel to "Oppress" Palestinians, Use Force Against Protestors in Gaza
The Afghan Taliban remarked that the recognition of Jerusalem of Israel's capital by the U.S. emboldened it to "oppress" Palestinians, manifested in its using force against protestors in Gaza.
- AQAP Memorializes Killer of Rabbi in West Bank in 1st Issue of “Madad Bulletin,” Reminds to Fight U.S.
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) launched a new periodical it called “Madad Bulletin,” and in the first issue, memorialized the killer of a rabbi in West Bank and reminded Muslims to fight the U.S. due to its support to Israel.
- Gaza-based Jaysh al-Islam Releases Inaugural Issue of "Nida' al-Masra" Magazine
The Gaza-based Jaysh al-Islam (Army of Islam), a jihadi faction that in the past expressed support for the Islamic State (IS), released the inaugural issue of its magazine, presenting articles ranging from the importance of training to medical information about cancer.
- AQIS Incites Muslims to Hit U.S., Rallies Fighters in Response to U.S. Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's Capital
Al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS), through its spokesman, Usama Mahmoud, incited Muslims to attack the United States and rallied fighters everywhere to make liberating Palestine their objective in a message responding to the U.S. recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
His Urdu language speech, entitled, "O Jerusalem, We are Your Guardians," came in a 19 minute, 29 second video produced by the Subcontinent division of as-Sahab Media Foundation, and was released on January 24, 2018. AQIS is the last of the AQ branches to deliver a message regarding the December 6, 2017, announcement from U.S. President Donald Trump, whereas the others, including AQAP, AQIM, and the Shabaab, each gave timely statements. Similar to its counterparts, AQIS argued that it is due to the collective inaction of Muslims that such a move happened. Usama Mahmoud stated:
The land of our Lord and His messenger, and our sacred al-Aqsa Mosque is here, but today the United States and Israel have announced Jerusalem as its capital. This is an extremely important event and a deep wound to us all. This did not just happen in a single day, but it is a continuing series of many such acts and incidents against us. We are seeing this tragic day because we have remained silent. All those past events and incidents were a good opportunity to understand the evil we face, to know our friends from our enemies, they should have been a wakeup call, but unfortunately, we were unable...
He touched upon the historical events leading to the establishment of Israel, describing it as the "result of the Crusader wars waged against the Muslims by Britain, France, and Russia in the name of colonialism, and then went beyond that to the U.S. deploying soldiers during the Gulf War to military bases in the Middle East. Mahmoud recalled former al-Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden declaring jihad on the U.S. for stationing its forces in Saudi Arabia and the region, and also his pledging that America will not enjoy safety and security until such is realized among Palestinians. He continued:
My Muslim Brothers! We have been led to believe that fighting the United States is suicide and it is downright foolish to combat it. Peaceful dialogues and political struggle is the only path, and the jihad of non-state actors is not permissible! Jihad is only the responsibility of the government and the army, and it cannot be the responsibility of intellectual entities and authorities. Those assembled in Istanbul recently announced that it is not their place to stand against America and Israel...
After America announced it would relocate its embassy to Jerusalem, no one has broken their relationship with it. None of the American expeditions and soldiers present in any countries have led to any good. Although many condemned the decision, they still do not oppose America and Israel. Why!? Because the United States is strong?! However, if Allah is angry, it cannot be difficult to frustrate America...
Usama Mahmoud again cited Bin Laden in calling on supporters to kill Americans and not consult anyone to do so, and urged Muslims all together to rise up and also support fighters on all battlefields. He said:
To liberate Palestine, to help all oppressed Muslims and to establish the religion of Allah is the responsibility of all Muslims. It should be remembered that the majority of the people see the requirement of governmental law before Allah. So my brother! The question will be of mine and your role towards Allah... How can you and I just sit and neglect the causes of these problems and suffering? We played a role in cultivating and increasing the wounds of the Ummah. So let us prove that our mujahideen are the protectors of this Ummah... We are not going to let our lands be oppressed and destroyed one after another, and turn our heads away from our fellow Muslims. It is a blessing that Sheikh Usama bin Laden asked to kill the Americans. Crush the head of the snake. Let us do our part in this jihad against the United States that it deserves. Let it be known that we are not only fighting in the Subcontinent, and not only in Yemen, Mali, Somalia, and Syria, but we are fighting in the whole world, and our destination is Jerusalem.
Allah willing, we will continue this journey and the day will come, and it undoubtedly will, when the jihad of the Ummah will become victorious, the flag of Tawhid will flutter atop al-Aqsa Mosque, and the religion of Allah will prevail. Allah made us part of this blessed world... and our time, ability, and blood will prove to be the cause of strength His army.
In conclusion, I tell my Muslim people and mujahid brothers of Palestine that it is a great honor for you to live on this blessed land, and it is up to you to carry the flame of jihad. Beware of the politics and lies fed to us. Indeed, we have seen the consequences of silence and acceptance...
- IS Supporters Distribute English, French Versions of Naba 113 Infographic on "Apostasy" of Hamas
Islamic State (IS) supporters translated into English and French the infographic featured in Naba 113 on the "nullifiers of Islam" into which it said Hamas fell.
- IS’ Sinai Province Vilifies Hamas in Video, Calls to Attack its Members and Shi’ites and Christians in Gaza
The Islamic State’s (IS) Sinai Province released a video vilifying Hamas and calling on Muslims in Gaza to attack its members as well as Shi’ites and Christians.
- Brigades of Abdullah Azzam Promotes Jihad as Sole Means to "Liberate" Palestinian Land in Wake of Trump's Jerusalem Recognition
The Lebanon-based Brigades of Abdullah Azzam promoted to Muslims in general that jihad is the sole means to "liberate" Palestinian land in the wake of U.S. President Donald Trump recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- IS Supporter Threatens Over Trump's Jerusalem Recognition, Another Warns and Incites for Lone-Wolf Attacks
Displaying U.S. President U.S. Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as Islamic State (IS) prisoners in orange outfits, an IS supporter threatened over the former's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- Pro-IS Media Group Portrays NYC Port Authority Blast as Response to Trump’s Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital
A pro-Islamic State (IS) media group portrayed the attempted terror attack at the New York City Port Authority as a response to U.S. President Donald Trump recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
- Hamza bin Laden Explores Saudi "Betrayal" of Palestinian Cause in 3rd Episode in Series
Hamza bin Laden, a son of former al-Qaeda (AQ) leader Usama bin Laden, explored what he described as the Saudi "betrayal" of the Palestinian cause in the 3rd episode of a series inciting for regime overthrow in the Kingdom.
- Gaza-based Jihadi Group Claims 2nd Day of Rocket Strikes on Israeli Settlements in Reaction to Jerusalem Announcement
For the second consecutive day, the Nasser Salahuddin Brigades claimed firing rockets at Israeli settlements in response to U.S. President Donald Trump recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- IS Responds to U.S. Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's Capital in Naba 109
The Islamic State (IS) responded to U.S. President Donald Trump recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital in Naba 109, and published an infographic reviewing statistics and important operations by its fighters against American soldiers in the last year.
- AQIM Condemns "Wretched" Trump Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's Capital
Joining fellow al-Qaeda branches in condemning the United States recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital, al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) expressed solidarity with Muslims on the issue and urged all fighters to make the liberation of Palestine their "central cause".
- Al-Qaeda Calls for Strikes on Interests of U.S. and its Allies After Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's Capital
Al-Qaeda Central (AQC) called on Muslims to strike the "vital" interests of America and its allies after U.S. President Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- HTS Condemns Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital, Urges Muslims to Act
The Syria-based Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) condemned the naming of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital by the United States and urged Muslims to act to defend their sanctities.
- Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind Calls Muslims to Attack U.S. and Israeli Embassies, Harm Corporate and Financial Interests in Response to Jerusalem
The Kashmir-based jihadi group Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind called on Muslims all over the world to attack U.S. and Israeli embassies and harm corporate and financial interests of both countries, in response to the American recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- Gaza-based Jihadi Group Claims Rocket Attack on Israeli Settlements in Response to Jerusalem Announcement
In what it declared as its "first response" to the U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, a Gaza-based jihadi group claimed a rocket strike on Israeli settlements.
- Egypt-based Hasam Movement Calls for Uprising Against Jerusalem as Israel's Capital
The Egypt-based Hasam Movement (Harakat Sawa’ed Misr) called for an uprising against Jerusalem being recognized by the United States as Israel's capital, and maintaining its nationalist interests, declared that the holy city will not be "liberated" unless Cairo is freed first.
- Shabaab Spokesman Urges Muslims Respond with Weapons to U.S. Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital
The spokesman for the Somali-based al-Qaeda-linked Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, Ali Mahmoud Rage, urged Muslims to take up weapons in response to the United States recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving its embassy there.
- Jihadists Demand Action Over U.S. Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital, IS Supporter Warns American and Israeli Embassies
Following reports of U.S. President Donald Trump considering the move and then making it official on December 6, 2017, jihadists across ideological spectrums condemned it, exhorting Muslims to take physical action instead of mere protests.
- In Wake of Attack Near Jerusalem, IS Supporters Distribute Incitement Propaganda and Group Videos Threatening Israel
Following the shooting death of three Israeli security forces outside a West Bank settlement near Jerusalem, Islamic State (IS) supporters on Telegram not only lauded the gunman, but distributed multimedia from the group threatening Israel, and incitement propaganda from pro-IS media units against Jews.
- IS Claims Ambush on Tribal Militia Near Sinai-Gaza Border
The Islamic State’s (IS) Sinai Province claimed ambushing a convoy of what it called “apostate Awakenings” close to the Sinai-Gaza border, killing and wounding many and captured war spoils.
- Alleged IS Supporter in Gaza Threatens “Crusaders” with Suicide Operations in Their Homelands
An alleged Islamic State (IS) supporter in Gaza gave a speech in a video threatening “Crusaders” with suicide operations in their homelands.
- Gaza-based Jihadi Group Releases Video on Summer Camp for Children
The al-Tawhid Brigade of the Nasser Salah al-Din Brigades in Gaza released a video documenting its summer camp for children on Islamic principles and awareness of an “intellectual and cultural invasion”.
- Pro-AQ English Media Group Issues Bulletins Quoting from AQ Leaders on al-Aqsa, Trenches
The pro- al-Qaeda (AQ) English media group “Al-Hijrah” published issues four and five of its bulletin, quoting from AQ leaders on supporting al-Aqsa Mosque and Palestine, and the importance of digging trenches.
- AQAP Official Batarfi Urges Support to Palestinian Muslims Over al-Aqsa
Khalid bin Umar Batarfi, an official in al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), urged Muslims to support their Palestinian brethren in regard to the ongoing conflict at al-Aqsa Mosque, and remarked that the situation has reached this point due to the abandon of jihad and Islamic principles.
- Egypt-based Hasam Movement: “Jerusalem will not be Liberated Until Cairo is Liberated”
In messages promoting its cause and focusing on al-Aqsa Mosque, Harakat Sawa'd Misr (Arms of Egypt Movement), or "Hasam," declared that “Jerusalem will not be liberated until Cairo is liberated”.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Gives Multi-Lingual Message Calling for Lone-Wolf Attacks Avenging al-Aqsa
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel addressed a multi-lingual message to Muslims, calling on them to take advantage of weapons guides and manuals and mount attacks to avenge al-Aqsa Mosque and Palestinians.
- AQAP and AQIM Incite Palestinian Muslims to Attack Jews in Response to al-Aqsa Mosque Closure
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) and al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) incited Palestinian Muslims in a joint statement to attack Jews in response to Israel closing al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Gaza-Based Jaish al-Islam Publishes Photos of Fighters Exercising at Night
Within its fundraising campaign “Contribute to Us Even with an Arrow” to equip its fighters, the Gaza-based Jaish al-Islam (Army of Islam) published a photo report of them exercising at night in the desert.
- Gaza-Based Jaish al-Islam Appeals to Muslims to Contribute to its Financial Campaign in Video
Nearly two weeks after launching a financial campaign to equip its fighters, the Gaza-based Jaish al-Islam (Army of Islam) released a video of a fighter appealing to Muslims to contribute.
- Gaza-Based Jaish al-Islam Launches Financial Campaign to Equip Fighters
The Gaza-based Jaish al-Islam (Army of Islam) launched a financial campaign dubbed “Contribute to Us Even with an Arrow” to equip its fighters, and released a video for this purpose.
- AQAP Leader Calls for “Eye for an Eye” Lone-Wolf Attacks in Video Speech
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released a video of its leader, Qasim al-Rimi (AKA Abu Huraira al-Sana'ani), calling for “eye for an eye” lone-wolf attacks in the West as retaliation for “traged[ies] upon Muslims.”
- IS Claims Killing 40 in Suicide Bombing on Tribal Checkpoint Near Rafah
The Islamic State’s (IS) Sinai Province claimed killing at least 40 members of the Tarabin tribe at their checkpoint near Rafah.
- "Groups of the Martyr Baha Alyan" Claims Jerusalem Vehicular Attack
A statement from the "Groups of the Martyr Baha Alyan" claimed credit for the vehicular attack in Jerusalem killing four people and wounding 17.
- Gaza-based Army of Islam Encourages IS Fighters in Mosul in Video
The Gaza-based, pro-Islamic State (IS) Army of Islam (Jaish al-Islam) released a video giving IS fighters encouragement in their battle to defend against the Mosul offensive.
- Alleged Commander in Gaza-based Faction Threatens Americans Over Designation of Senior Hamas Official
An alleged commander in the Gaza-based al-Nasser Salahuddin Brigades condemned the U.S. State Department designation of senior Hamas official Fathi Ahmad Mohammad Hammad and threatened Americans in the region.
- Palestinian Child Honors Killed IS Spokesman ‘Adnani with Poetry Recital
A Palestinian child honored Abu Muhammad al-‘Adnani, the spokesman for the Islamic State (IS) who was killed in August 2016, by reciting the same poetry ‘Adnani read for slain fighters and leaders including Usama bin Laden.
- Palestinian Fighters Give Eulogy for IS Spokesman in al-Nusra al-Maqdisiyya Video
The pro-Islamic State (IS) al-Nusra al-Maqdissiya Media released video featuring Palestinian fighters eulogizing IS spokesman Abu Muhammad al-'Adnani and rallying IS fighters and supporters.
- Gaza-based Army of Islam Mourns Death of IS Spokesman 'Adnani
The Gaza-based Army of Islam (Jaish al-Islam) gave a eulogy for Islamic State (IS) spokesman Abu Muhammad al-'Adnani, and warned America not to rejoice in his killing, for fighters are widespread and jihad is not finished.
- Gaza-based Army of Islam Gives Eulogy for IS Commander Umar al-Shishani
The Gaza-based Army of Islam (Jaish al-Islam) gave a eulogy for Islamic State (IS) commander Umar al-Shishani, who was allegedly killed in Shirqat, Iraq.
- Telegram Channel Solicits Bitcoin Donations for Jihadi Groups in Palestine
A jihadist Telegram channel forwarded the “Jahizuna” (Equip Us) fundraising campaign to purchase weapons and arm jihadists in Palestine by using Bitcoin, and included weapon costs and impacts.
On July 5, 2016, the “Constants of Jihad” Telegram channel posted a message forwarding the campaign, which the Ibn Taymiyyah Media Center (ITMC), a Gaza-focused jihadi media group, has promoted since July 2015. According to the message, the Bitcoin donations will be used to fund “Jihadi groups in Palestine to fight Israel." It additionally included three images offering contact information and weapon details.
The first of the images supplied the contact information in the form of an encrypted email address, a twitter account, and a Telegram channel. A Bitcoin address and a QR Code were also available as convenient methods of making donations. The second image listed a breakdown of weapon prices, accuracy, and impact for Katyusha 107 rockets and Grad 20 rockets, both locally and internationally made.
Finally, the last image estimated the cost to equip each fighter, asserting a total of $2500:
120 bullets - $300 ($2.5 x 120)4 magazines - $60 ($15 x 4)Individual weapon - $20004 hand grenades - $80 ($20 x 4)Military pouch - $30
Cost to equip a mujahid - $2500
For further encouragement, the images included religious quotes, one reading, “He who equips a raider in the cause of Allah has also raided.”
- Gaza-based Jihadists Demonstrate Anti-Personnel Explosive Device in Donation Appeal Video
The Gaza-based jihadists behind the “Jahizuna” (Equip Us) fundraising campaign to purchase weapons and arm fighters, demonstrated in a video an anti-personnel explosive device it developed and appealed for donations to fund the project.
- Gaza-based Jihadi Group Urges Sunnis to Support Their Brethren in Fallujah
The al-Tawhid Brigade of the Nasser Salah al-Din Brigades in Gaza released a video urging Sunni Muslims, and specifically those in Iraq and Syria, to support their brethren in Fallujah.
- Gaza-based Jihadists Publicize Explosives Course Allegedly Funded by Donations
The Gaza-based jihadists behind the “Jahizuna” (Equip Us) fundraising campaign to purchase weapons and arm fighters, publicized an explosives engineering course implied to have been funded by alleged donations.
- Gaza-based Army of Islam Publishes Photo Report on "Nidal al-'Ashi Training Course"
The Gaza-based Army of Islam (Jaish al-Islam) published 23 photos from a training course named in honor of Nidal al-'Ashi, a fighter who participated in Gaza, Libya, and Syria, and was killed in 2012 in Aleppo.
- Gaza-Based Army of Islam Releases Video on "Nidal al-'Ashi" Training Course
The Gaza-based Army of Islam (Jaish al-Islam) released a video on a training course named in honor of Nidal al-'Ashi, a fighter who participated in Gaza, Libya, and Syria, and was killed in 2012 in Aleppo.
- ITMC Releases Video Instructing How to Make Explosives, Suggests Targeting Buses, Restaurants
Ibn Taymiyyah Media Center (ITMC), a Gaza-focused jihadi media group, released a video instructing how to make explosive devices and demonstrating their use, and also suggesting targets to include enclosed areas such as buses and restaurants.
- Jihadi Media Group al-Fursan Gives Biography of Slain Palestinian Official for al-Qaeda Battalion in South Waziristan
Al-Fursan Media Foundation published a biography of a slain Palestinian official for an al-Qaeda-linked battalion in South Waziristan.
- Gaza-Based Jihadists Continue to Fundraise, Demonstrate Locally-Made IED in Video
The Gaza-based jihadists behind the “Jahizuna” campaign to collect financial donations to purchase weapons and equip fighters, released another fundraising video, this time demonstrating a locally-manufactured improvised explosive device (IED).
- Pro-AQ Palestinian Faction Condemns Jihadi Community for Lack of Support
Abu Abdullah al-Ghazi, an official with pro-al-Qaeda Gaza faction Jaish al-Ummah (Army of the Ummah), released a statement condemning a lack of support from the international jihadist movement for its efforts in Palestine. The message was dated November 22, 2015.
The statement began by touting a decade of “conquests after conquests” by Jaish al-Ummah despite its small numbers and amount of resources. It followed up, however, by stating in part to the international jihadist community: “…you have left us down in our time of need…” Abu Abdullah al-Ghazi condemned jihadi scholars, as well as other components of the movement:
…we were let down by the Ulama of the Muslims and the Ulama of Jihad by not inciting the sons of the Ummah to support us with their souls and money… we were let down by the merchants of the Muslims and the people of money and they did not give us of their money and Zakah… we were let down by the media of the Muslims and the Mujahideen by them being silent about us and marginalizing our Jihad… we were let down by those leaders and writers and thinkers who took it upon themselves to support the oppressed, and did not support our call and Jihad.
Abu Abdullah al-Ghazi then called upon the international jihadist community to “remove the invasion and liberate Jerusalem” under a unified movement:
Come O free people of the Umma from the Jihadi and Islamic movements: To form one united Jihadi front that launches from Palestine to remove the invasion and liberate Jerusalem and Earth and man; to establish the religion, and empower the Shari’a of Allah the god of the two worlds, and return the authority to the Muslim Ummah in Palestine, the cradle of the honest wise Caliphate and then the general lands of the Muslims.
- “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” Claims Rocket Strikes on Three Israeli Locations
The Gaza-based Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid claimed four rocket strikes on three Israeli locations, and charged that the “field monitoring” unit of Hamas confiscated one rocket before it could fire it.
- Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid Threatens Car Bombings in Israel
The Gaza-based Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid claimed rocket attacks on the Eshkol Regional Council in Israel, and tanks in Deir al-Balah, and threatened car bombings in Israel.
- Fighter in IS’ Khorasan Province Calls on Palestinians in Video to Join IS
Within the media campaign of the Islamic State (IS) promoting attacks by Palestinians on Israelis, the group’s Khorasan Province released a video of a sword-branding fighters threatening that the IS will behead Jews and Christians, and calling on Palestinians to join the IS.
- AQAP Scholar Calls to Attack American Interests as Support to Palestinians
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released an audio speech from group scholar Hamad bin Hamoud al-Othman al-Tamimi calling on Muslims to attack American interests as a means to support Palestinians, and promoting the Syrian Jihad as a “battle of an Ummah”.
- AQAP Official Batarfi Urges Muslims to Support Palestinians, Syrian Jihad
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released a visual speech from a group official, Khalid bin Umar Batarfi (AKA Abu al-Miqdad al-Kindi), urging Muslims to support Palestinians in the latest conflict with Israel, and also to support the jihad in Syria, calling it the “gate to liberate Palestine”.
- Hebrew-Speaking IS Fighter Threatens IS Will Remove Borders Between It and Israel
A Hebrew-speaking Islamic State (IS) fighter threatened in a video that the IS will remove borders between it and Israel and eliminate the “Jews,” and promoted the recent incidents of stabbings and vehicular attacks in the country.
- Gaza-based Jihadi Group Incites for More Stabbings, Vehicular Assaults in Israel
Liwa’ al-Tawhid of the al-Nasser Salah al-Din Brigades in Gaza released a video promoting attacks on Israelis and inciting more incidents of stabbings and vehicular assaults.
- IS Launches Media Campaign Promoting Palestinian Attacks on Israelis
The Islamic State (IS) launched a media campaign promoting attacks by Palestinians on Israelis, releasing several videos from its provinces in Iraq, Syria, and Yemen.
- Jihadists Express Unanimous Condemnation, Calls for Attack amid al-Aqsa Mosque Violence
Recent clashes between Israeli police and Palestinian protestors at al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem have sparked a unanimous wave of incitements from both al-Qaeda (AQ) and Islamic State (IS) supporters against Israelis and Jews.
- Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid Claims Rocket Attack on Ashdod as Revenge for Palestinian Teenager
The Gaza-based Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid claimed firing a single rocket on the Israeli city of Ashdod in revenge for the killing of Palestinian teenager Hadeel al-Hashlamon and the imprisonment of a Palestinian woman.
- Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid Issues Video on Rocket Strike on Ashkelon
The Gaza-based Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid claimed a rocket attack on the Israeli city of Ashkelon and issued a video on the incident.
- Brigades of Abdullah Azzam Division Claims Rocket Attack on Sderot
The Yahya Ayyash Battalion, the Gaza-division of the Brigades of Abdullah Azzam, claimed credit for a rocket attack on the Israeli town of Sderot. In a series of postings on its Twitter account on September 20, 2015, the group reported that its fighters fired a 107 rocket on Sderot two days prior, and that the attack came in revenge for “successive assaults” on al-Aqsa Mosque by Jews, and the death of members of a Palestinian family in an arson attack in West Bank.
- Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid Claims Rocket Attack on Eshkol Regional Council
The Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid claimed a rocket attack on the Eshkol Regional Council in Israel.
- Fighter Calls in Video to Contribute to Fundraising Campaign for Gaza-based Jihadis
In a video showing weapons training, a fighter called on Muslims to contribute to a fundraising campaign for his colleagues in Gaza to purchase more machine guns, rifles, and RPGs.
- ITMC Continues Fundraising Campaign for Palestinian Fighters
Ibn Taymiyyah Media Center (ITMC), a Palestinian-focused jihadi media group, continued its “Jahizuna” fundraising campaign to support Palestinian fighters in Jerusalem.
- Pro-AQ Palestinian Faction Condemns Bombing of Hamas, Islamic Jihad Cars in Gaza
Jaish al-Ummah (Army of the Ummah), a pro-al-Qaeda jihadi faction in Gaza, condemned the bombings of vehicles belonging to the military wings of Hamas and Islamic Jihad, claiming that the attack only serves the enemies.
- IS Supporter Offers Attack Methods and Targets for Westerners
An Islamic State (IS) supporter provided a series of methods and targets for lone wolf attacks in the West.
- Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid Claims Rocket Attack on Israeli Electric Company
The Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid claimed an attack with two rockets on an electric company in the city of Ashkelon, Israel.
- Ibn Taymiyyah Media Center Spearheads Fundraising Campaign for Palestinian Fighters
Ibn Taymiyyah Media Center (ITMC), a Palestinian-focused jihadi media group, is spearheading a fundraising campaign for fighters in Gaza called “Jahizuna,” or “Equip Us,” and asked Muslims who cannot physically participate in jihad to send money.
- Palestinian Jihadi Group Asks for Donations, Gives Skype and Telegram Contact Info
The Palestinian jihadi group Jaish al-Ummah called on Muslims to give them financial donations and provided contact information for email, telephone, Skype, and Telegram.
- “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” Claims Fourth Rocket Attack on Ashkelon
The Gaza-based “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” claimed a fourth rocket attack on the Israeli city of Ashkelon.
- IS Claims Seven Suicide Bombings in Beiji, Two by British and German Fighters
The Salah al-Din division of the Islamic State (IS) in Iraq claimed seven suicide bombings in the city of Beiji, two carried out by British and German fighters, and others by two Dagestanis, a Kuwaiti, a Palestinian, and a Turkistani (Uyghur).
- “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” Claims Third Rocket Attack on Ashkelon
The Gaza-based “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” claimed a third rocket attack on the Israeli city of Ashkelon, and declared that it came partly in response to the recent killing of a Palestinian in the Jenin refugee camp.
- “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” Claims Rocket Attack on Ashkelon
The Gaza-based “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” dedicated a rocket attack on Ashkelon to Salafist men and women held in prisons of Israel and Hamas.
- “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” Claims Rocket Attack on Ashdod, Threatens Hamas
A Gaza-based jihadi group calling itself the “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” claimed credit for the May 26, 2015, rocket attack on the Israeli port city of Ashdod and gave a 48-hour deadline to Hamas to comply with certain conditions or it would continue to act.
- “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” Claims Rocket Attack on Ashdod, Threatens Hamas
An alleged Gaza-based jihadi group calling itself the “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” claimed credit for the May 26, 2015, rocket attack on the Israeli port city of Ashdod and gave a 48-hour deadline to Hamas to comply with certain conditions or it would continue to act.
- Pro-IS Group in Gaza Claims Targeting Shop Owner Due to His Helping Hamas
The “Supporters of the Islamic State in Jerusalem” claimed targeting a shop owner due to his helping Hamas in its conflict with Salafists in Gaza.
- Pro-IS Group in Gaza Claims Rocket Attack on Egyptian Army Barracks in el-Ahrash
The “Supporters of the Islamic State in Jerusalem” claimed firing two 107-type rockets at Egyptian army barracks in el-Ahrash, located on what it called the “imaginary border” with the Gaza Strip.
- Pro-IS Group in Gaza Claims Firing Mortars at Hamas Location After Expiration of Deadline
After the expiration of its 72-hour deadline to Hamas to release imprisoned Salafists or it would mobilize its forces, the “Supporters of the Islamic State in Jerusalem” claimed firing two mortars at a location of the group’s Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigade in Khan Yunus.
- “Supporters of the Islamic State in Jerusalem” Threatens Hamas
The “Supporters of the Islamic State in Jerusalem” (Jama’at Ansar al-Dawlat al-Islamiyya fi Beit al-Maqdis) threatened Hamas, giving it a 72-hour deadline to release imprisoned Salafists prison or it would mobilize its forces to act against “observed targets”.
- Gaza-based Jihadi Group Calls in Video for Donations to Equip
Liwa’ al-Tawhid of the al-Nasser Salah al-Din Brigades in Gaza released a video calling on Muslims to offer them financial donations in order to equip fighters.
- Alleged Jihadi Group Campaigns for Donations to Palestinian Fighters, Suggests Using CashU
An alleged jihadi group launched what it dubbed the “Mobilization for al-Aqsa Campaign,” and called upon Muslims to donate money to equip Palestinian fighters, and also recommended they use CashU to transfer the funds.
- Ibn Taymiyyah Media Center Launches New Magazine “The Second Promise”
Ibn Taymiyyah Media Center (ITMC), a Palestinian-focused jihadi media group, launched a new magazine it titled “The Second Promise,” and in the first issue, emphasized throughout its articles the importance of unity.
- Brigades of Abdullah Azzam Official Asserts Group is not Part of al-Qaeda, Comments on Activity in Syria
Sirajuddin Zurayqat, an official in the Brigades of Abdullah Azzam, asserted that the group does not belong to al-Qaeda, and that while it is active in Syria, it works within other factions does not independently claim credit for attacks.
- Islamic State Supporting Twitter Accounts Announce Social Media Campaign
Islamic State (IS)-supporting Twitter accounts began promoting a social media "Twitter storm" campaign scheduled for February 26, 2015, revolving around English and Arabic versions of the hashtag, #IslamicStateMedia."
- Claim and Video Attributed to “Jund Ansar Allah” for Bombing at French Cultural Center in Gaza, Support for IS
A communique and video attributed to “Jund Ansar Allah,” a jihadi group in Gaza that appeared to cease operating in 2009, claimed credit for the December 12, 2014, bombing at the French Cultural Center in Gaza in support of the Islamic State (IS).
- Pro-IS Group in Gaza Claims Attack on Jebous Charitable Association, Threatens Shi’ites
The "Supporters of the Islamic State in Jerusalem" claimed credit for the bombing at the Jebous charitable association in Rafah, believing it to be a front for spreading Shi'a ideology, and threatened additional attacks against Shi'ites in Gaza and the West Bank.
- Hamas Spokesman Praises Attack in Jerusalem, Calls for Further Attacks
Hamas spokesman Dr. Sami Abu Zahri praised the slaying of four people, three Americans and one Briton, in a Jerusalem synagogue on November 18, 2014. The spokesman stated that the attack was committed in response to the hanging of 32-year-old bus driver Yusuf Hasan al-Ramuni.
- Brigades of Abdullah Azzam Division Incites Palestinians to Defend al-Aqsa, Emulate Shooter of Yehuda Glick
The Yahya Ayyash Brigades, a division of the Brigades of Abdullah Azzam, incited Palestinians to defend al-Aqsa Mosque and emulate Mutaz Hijazi, who shot Temple Mount activist Yehuda Glick in an assassination attempt on October 29, 2014.
- Jihadist Creates HTML5 Games Promoting IS, Revenge for Operation in Oued Ellil, Tunisia
A jihadist who previously created HTML5 games promoting jihad in Chechnya, Gaza, Iraq, Mali, Syria, and Tunisia, made two new games supporting the Islamic State (IS) and women who were killed in an anti-terrorist operation in October 2014 Oued Ellil, a suburb of the Tunisian capital.
- MSC in the Environs of Jerusalem Calls to Support the IS
The Mujahideen Shura Council (MSC) in the Environs of Jerusalem called upon Muslims to support the Islamic State (IS) against the U.S.-led coalition in Iraq and Syria.
- Ansar Beit al-Maqdis Video Shows Bombing of Egyptian Army Vehicle
The Sinai-based Ansar Beit al-Maqdis (Ansar Jerusalem) released a video of bombing what it described as an armored vehicle of "apostate" soldiers, and claiming to kill an officer and more than ten soldiers.
- Al-Qaeda Official Urges Targeting of American and Jewish Interests to Support Gaza
Al-Qaeda official Muhammad bin Mahmoud Rabie al-Bahtiyti (AKA Abu Dujana al-Basha) urged Muslims to support Palestinians in Gaza by targeting American and Jewish interests and fighting the “apostate” rulers that support Israel.