- IS Video Incites Lone Wolves in Israel and Elsewhere to Kill Jews
With Islamic State (IS) provincial divisions promoting attacks by Palestinians on Israelis, the group's Khayr Province in Syria's Deir al-Zour governorate incited lone wolves in Israel and elsewhere to kill Jews.
- IS Fighters Identifying as Former Egyptian Army Officers Call Soldiers to Leave Military, Threaten Israel in Video
The Islamic State's Sinai Province released a video of fighters identifying as former Egyptian army officers calling on soldiers to leave the military and threatening Israel.
- Iraq-based Shi’ite Militia Groups Condemn Airstrike Near Iraq-Syria Border, Call for Action Against U.S. and Israel
Two Iraq-based Shi'ite militia groups separately condemned an airstrike by an unidentified party near the Iraq-Syria border and called for action against who they believe to be the perpetrator, either the U.S. or Israel.
- Yahya Ayyash Battalion Claims May 30 Rocket Strikes in Southern Israel in 1st Operation in Nearly 3 Years
The Yahya Ayyash Battalion, a jihadi group that last claimed an operation nearly three years ago, took credit for the May 30, 2018, firing of rockets on four different locations in Israel’s Southern District.
- Afghan Taliban Leader Offers Amnesty to Nationals “Aiding the Invaders,” Condemns U.S. Embassy Move to Jerusalem
In a celebratory message for Eid al-Fitr, the Afghan Taliban leader Haibatullah Akhundzada offered amnesty and protection to Afghan nationals who cease “aiding the invaders,” and condemned the U.S. moving its embassy to Jerusalem.
- Afghan Taliban Demands "Practical Response" to U.S. Embassy Move to Jerusalem
The Afghan Taliban demanded a "practical response" from the Islamic and "free world" against the U.S. moving its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
- Afghan Taliban Remarks Jerusalem Capital Recognition Emboldened Israel to "Oppress" Palestinians, Use Force Against Protestors in Gaza
The Afghan Taliban remarked that the recognition of Jerusalem of Israel's capital by the U.S. emboldened it to "oppress" Palestinians, manifested in its using force against protestors in Gaza.
- Gaza-based Jaysh al-Islam Releases Inaugural Issue of "Nida' al-Masra" Magazine
The Gaza-based Jaysh al-Islam (Army of Islam), a jihadi faction that in the past expressed support for the Islamic State (IS), released the inaugural issue of its magazine, presenting articles ranging from the importance of training to medical information about cancer.
- Jihadist Reports Deaths of French IS Fighter, Executor of Purported Mossad Spy in March 2015 IS Video
A jihadist reported the death of French Islamic State (IS) fighter and his young relative who had executed a purported Palestinian Mossad spy in a March 2015 IS video.
- AQIS Incites Muslims to Hit U.S., Rallies Fighters in Response to U.S. Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's Capital
Al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS), through its spokesman, Usama Mahmoud, incited Muslims to attack the United States and rallied fighters everywhere to make liberating Palestine their objective in a message responding to the U.S. recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
His Urdu language speech, entitled, "O Jerusalem, We are Your Guardians," came in a 19 minute, 29 second video produced by the Subcontinent division of as-Sahab Media Foundation, and was released on January 24, 2018. AQIS is the last of the AQ branches to deliver a message regarding the December 6, 2017, announcement from U.S. President Donald Trump, whereas the others, including AQAP, AQIM, and the Shabaab, each gave timely statements. Similar to its counterparts, AQIS argued that it is due to the collective inaction of Muslims that such a move happened. Usama Mahmoud stated:
The land of our Lord and His messenger, and our sacred al-Aqsa Mosque is here, but today the United States and Israel have announced Jerusalem as its capital. This is an extremely important event and a deep wound to us all. This did not just happen in a single day, but it is a continuing series of many such acts and incidents against us. We are seeing this tragic day because we have remained silent. All those past events and incidents were a good opportunity to understand the evil we face, to know our friends from our enemies, they should have been a wakeup call, but unfortunately, we were unable...
He touched upon the historical events leading to the establishment of Israel, describing it as the "result of the Crusader wars waged against the Muslims by Britain, France, and Russia in the name of colonialism, and then went beyond that to the U.S. deploying soldiers during the Gulf War to military bases in the Middle East. Mahmoud recalled former al-Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden declaring jihad on the U.S. for stationing its forces in Saudi Arabia and the region, and also his pledging that America will not enjoy safety and security until such is realized among Palestinians. He continued:
My Muslim Brothers! We have been led to believe that fighting the United States is suicide and it is downright foolish to combat it. Peaceful dialogues and political struggle is the only path, and the jihad of non-state actors is not permissible! Jihad is only the responsibility of the government and the army, and it cannot be the responsibility of intellectual entities and authorities. Those assembled in Istanbul recently announced that it is not their place to stand against America and Israel...
After America announced it would relocate its embassy to Jerusalem, no one has broken their relationship with it. None of the American expeditions and soldiers present in any countries have led to any good. Although many condemned the decision, they still do not oppose America and Israel. Why!? Because the United States is strong?! However, if Allah is angry, it cannot be difficult to frustrate America...
Usama Mahmoud again cited Bin Laden in calling on supporters to kill Americans and not consult anyone to do so, and urged Muslims all together to rise up and also support fighters on all battlefields. He said:
To liberate Palestine, to help all oppressed Muslims and to establish the religion of Allah is the responsibility of all Muslims. It should be remembered that the majority of the people see the requirement of governmental law before Allah. So my brother! The question will be of mine and your role towards Allah... How can you and I just sit and neglect the causes of these problems and suffering? We played a role in cultivating and increasing the wounds of the Ummah. So let us prove that our mujahideen are the protectors of this Ummah... We are not going to let our lands be oppressed and destroyed one after another, and turn our heads away from our fellow Muslims. It is a blessing that Sheikh Usama bin Laden asked to kill the Americans. Crush the head of the snake. Let us do our part in this jihad against the United States that it deserves. Let it be known that we are not only fighting in the Subcontinent, and not only in Yemen, Mali, Somalia, and Syria, but we are fighting in the whole world, and our destination is Jerusalem.
Allah willing, we will continue this journey and the day will come, and it undoubtedly will, when the jihad of the Ummah will become victorious, the flag of Tawhid will flutter atop al-Aqsa Mosque, and the religion of Allah will prevail. Allah made us part of this blessed world... and our time, ability, and blood will prove to be the cause of strength His army.
In conclusion, I tell my Muslim people and mujahid brothers of Palestine that it is a great honor for you to live on this blessed land, and it is up to you to carry the flame of jihad. Beware of the politics and lies fed to us. Indeed, we have seen the consequences of silence and acceptance...
- IS’ Sinai Province Vilifies Hamas in Video, Calls to Attack its Members and Shi’ites and Christians in Gaza
The Islamic State’s (IS) Sinai Province released a video vilifying Hamas and calling on Muslims in Gaza to attack its members as well as Shi’ites and Christians.
- Brigades of Abdullah Azzam Promotes Jihad as Sole Means to "Liberate" Palestinian Land in Wake of Trump's Jerusalem Recognition
The Lebanon-based Brigades of Abdullah Azzam promoted to Muslims in general that jihad is the sole means to "liberate" Palestinian land in the wake of U.S. President Donald Trump recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- IS Supporter Threatens Over Trump's Jerusalem Recognition, Another Warns and Incites for Lone-Wolf Attacks
Displaying U.S. President U.S. Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as Islamic State (IS) prisoners in orange outfits, an IS supporter threatened over the former's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- Pro-IS Media Group Portrays NYC Port Authority Blast as Response to Trump’s Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital
A pro-Islamic State (IS) media group portrayed the attempted terror attack at the New York City Port Authority as a response to U.S. President Donald Trump recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
- Hamza bin Laden Explores Saudi "Betrayal" of Palestinian Cause in 3rd Episode in Series
Hamza bin Laden, a son of former al-Qaeda (AQ) leader Usama bin Laden, explored what he described as the Saudi "betrayal" of the Palestinian cause in the 3rd episode of a series inciting for regime overthrow in the Kingdom.
- Jihadi Guide Provides Lone-Wolf Ideas for Chaos, Murder, Destruction of Infrastructure, and Financial Ruin in America
A jihadist published a guide directed to lone wolves in America providing them with ideas for sowing chaos, murdering individuals and groups, destroying infrastructure, and causing financial ruin.
- Shabaab Promotes Jihad in Response to U.S. Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's Capital
The General Command of al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, the Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, promoted jihad and urged Muslims to support the cause of al-Aqsa and Jerusalem with "souls and money," in the wake of U.S. President Donald Trump recognizing the holy city as Israel's capital.
- TTP Calls Trump's Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital an "Open Declaration of War Against Muslims"
Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) called U.S. President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital an "open declaration of war against Muslims".
- Gaza-based Jihadi Group Claims 2nd Day of Rocket Strikes on Israeli Settlements in Reaction to Jerusalem Announcement
For the second consecutive day, the Nasser Salahuddin Brigades claimed firing rockets at Israeli settlements in response to U.S. President Donald Trump recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- IS Responds to U.S. Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's Capital in Naba 109
The Islamic State (IS) responded to U.S. President Donald Trump recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital in Naba 109, and published an infographic reviewing statistics and important operations by its fighters against American soldiers in the last year.
- AQIM Condemns "Wretched" Trump Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's Capital
Joining fellow al-Qaeda branches in condemning the United States recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital, al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) expressed solidarity with Muslims on the issue and urged all fighters to make the liberation of Palestine their "central cause".
- Al-Qaeda Calls for Strikes on Interests of U.S. and its Allies After Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's Capital
Al-Qaeda Central (AQC) called on Muslims to strike the "vital" interests of America and its allies after U.S. President Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- HTS Condemns Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital, Urges Muslims to Act
The Syria-based Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) condemned the naming of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital by the United States and urged Muslims to act to defend their sanctities.
- Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind Calls Muslims to Attack U.S. and Israeli Embassies, Harm Corporate and Financial Interests in Response to Jerusalem
The Kashmir-based jihadi group Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind called on Muslims all over the world to attack U.S. and Israeli embassies and harm corporate and financial interests of both countries, in response to the American recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- Gaza-based Jihadi Group Claims Rocket Attack on Israeli Settlements in Response to Jerusalem Announcement
In what it declared as its "first response" to the U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, a Gaza-based jihadi group claimed a rocket strike on Israeli settlements.
- Egypt-based Hasam Movement Calls for Uprising Against Jerusalem as Israel's Capital
The Egypt-based Hasam Movement (Harakat Sawa’ed Misr) called for an uprising against Jerusalem being recognized by the United States as Israel's capital, and maintaining its nationalist interests, declared that the holy city will not be "liberated" unless Cairo is freed first.
- Shabaab Spokesman Urges Muslims Respond with Weapons to U.S. Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital
The spokesman for the Somali-based al-Qaeda-linked Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, Ali Mahmoud Rage, urged Muslims to take up weapons in response to the United States recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving its embassy there.
- Jihadists Demand Action Over U.S. Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital, IS Supporter Warns American and Israeli Embassies
Following reports of U.S. President Donald Trump considering the move and then making it official on December 6, 2017, jihadists across ideological spectrums condemned it, exhorting Muslims to take physical action instead of mere protests.
- In Wake of Attack Near Jerusalem, IS Supporters Distribute Incitement Propaganda and Group Videos Threatening Israel
Following the shooting death of three Israeli security forces outside a West Bank settlement near Jerusalem, Islamic State (IS) supporters on Telegram not only lauded the gunman, but distributed multimedia from the group threatening Israel, and incitement propaganda from pro-IS media units against Jews.
- Sinai-based Group Publishes Photos of Shells Allegedly Dropped by Egyptian Warplanes South of Rafah
After accusing Israel of spearheading a plot alongside Egypt to eliminate Rafah, the Sinai-based “Rabitah Ahl al-Sunnah wal Jama’a” published photos of shells allegedly dropped by Egyptian warplanes in the area.
- Pro-AQ English Media Group Issues Bulletins Quoting from AQ Leaders on al-Aqsa, Trenches
The pro- al-Qaeda (AQ) English media group “Al-Hijrah” published issues four and five of its bulletin, quoting from AQ leaders on supporting al-Aqsa Mosque and Palestine, and the importance of digging trenches.
- Egypt-based Hasam Movement: “Jerusalem will not be Liberated Until Cairo is Liberated”
In messages promoting its cause and focusing on al-Aqsa Mosque, Harakat Sawa'd Misr (Arms of Egypt Movement), or "Hasam," declared that “Jerusalem will not be liberated until Cairo is liberated”.
- AQAP and AQIM Incite Palestinian Muslims to Attack Jews in Response to al-Aqsa Mosque Closure
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) and al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) incited Palestinian Muslims in a joint statement to attack Jews in response to Israel closing al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Afghan Taliban Condemns Israel’s Closure of al-Aqsa Mosque
The Afghan Taliban condemned Israel’s closure of al-Aqsa Mosque and preventing Muslims from Friday prayer there, which followed the shooting death of two Israeli soldiers at the Temple Mount.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Calls to Attack Synagogues, Jewish Communities in UK in Wake of Incident Near al-Aqsa
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel called on lone wolves in the United Kingdom to attack synagogues and Jewish communities in the wake of Israeli security forces closing al-Aqsa Mosque and locking down the area following the killing of two police officers in a shooting at the Temple Mount.
- IS Claims First Operation in Israel, Killing One, Wounding Others in Jerusalem Stabbing Attack
In its first operation in Israel, the Islamic State (IS) claimed killing one female soldier and wounding others in a stabbing attack in the city of Jerusalem, declaring the attack “will not be the last.”
- AQAP Leader Calls for “Eye for an Eye” Lone-Wolf Attacks in Video Speech
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released a video of its leader, Qasim al-Rimi (AKA Abu Huraira al-Sana'ani), calling for “eye for an eye” lone-wolf attacks in the West as retaliation for “traged[ies] upon Muslims.”
- ‘Amaq Reports IS Attack on Settlement in Southern Israel
The Islamic State’s (IS) ‘Amaq News Agency reported a rocket attack by the group on the Eshkol Complex settlement in southern Israel.
- Al-Qaeda Criticizes U.S. Ambassador to UN Nikki Haley’s “High Heels” Remark, Urges Muslims to Embrace Jihad
Al-Qaeda (AQ) criticized the remark by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, about kicking with “high heels” all who condemn Israel, and arguing that it demonstrates America’s determination to impose its will, urged Muslims to embrace jihad and confront it.
- Pro-IS Media Group Releases Infographic Detailing Group’s Attacks on Targets in Israel
The pro-Islamic State (IS) al-Yaqeen Media Foundation released an infographic of attacks by the group’s Sinai Province on targets in Israel.
- IS’ Sinai Province Publishes Photos of Rocket Strike on Israeli Settlements
The Islamic State’s (IS) Sinai Province published photos of a rocket strike on Israeli settlements, which ‘Amaq News Agency identified as the Eshkol Complex.
- IS’ Sinai Province Claims Rocket Attack on Israeli City of Eilat
Sinai Province of the Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for a rocket attack on the Israeli city of Eilat.
- "Groups of the Martyr Baha Alyan" Claims Jerusalem Vehicular Attack
A statement from the "Groups of the Martyr Baha Alyan" claimed credit for the vehicular attack in Jerusalem killing four people and wounding 17.
- IS' Sinai Province Threatens Israel, Shows Execution of Two Egyptian Policemen in Video
Sinai Province of the Islamic State (IS) released a video threatening Israel and featuring several of its attacks on Egyptian security forces, and the execution of two policemen captured in al-Arish.
- Gaza-based Jihadists Show IEDs Made to Look Like Briefcases, Weapons Training
The Gaza-based jihadists behind the “Jahizuna” (Equip Us) fundraising campaign to purchase weapons and arm fighters, published photo reports of concealed explosives it manufactured, and scenes of weapons training.
- IS Threatens Israel in al-Naba Weekly Newspaper, Claims Killing 300 Philippine Soldiers in Two-Month Period
Anticipating greater involvement by Israel in the war against it, the Islamic State (IS) threatened the country in its al-Naba weekly newspaper, stating that unlike its predecessors, the IS' fighters are "closer to the land of conflict" and "more capable" to fulfill what their past leaders promised.
- IS Sees Breaking of Camp David Accords Due to Burgeoning Threat from Sinai Province in al-Naba Newspaper
The Islamic State (IS) suggested in its al-Naba weekly newspaper that Egypt and Israel will break conditions set by the Camp David Accords in order to face the burgeoning threat from Sinai Province.
- Shabaab Video Shows Attack on Kenyan Police, Incites Against Kenya and Israel
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda’s branch in Somalia, released a video on attacking Kenyan police and preaching to Muslims in Kenya, and in its concluding segments, incited for attacks on Israel.
- Pro-IS Group Regards Tel Aviv Shooter as IS Supporter
The pro-Islamic State (IS) media group al-Nusra al-Maqdisiya distributed a graphic regarding Tel Aviv shooter Nashat Milhem as a “supporter of the Caliphate”.
- Shabaab Approves of Paris and Bamako Attacks, Calls for Attacks on Jewish and Western Interests
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda’s branch in Somalia, issued a statement approving of the attacks in Paris and Bamako, while also calling for attacks on Jewish and Western interests, domestically and internationally.
- Fighter in IS’ Sinai Province Threatens Egyptian Soldiers and Israel, Vows Raids on Prisons to Free Jailed
A fighter in Sinai Province of the Islamic State (IS) appeared in a video and threatened attacks on Egyptian soldiers, spies, and Israel, and vowed that the group will storm prisons with suicide attackers and car bombs to free the jailed.
- “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” Claims Rocket Strikes on Three Israeli Locations
The Gaza-based Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid claimed four rocket strikes on three Israeli locations, and charged that the “field monitoring” unit of Hamas confiscated one rocket before it could fire it.
- Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid Threatens Car Bombings in Israel
The Gaza-based Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid claimed rocket attacks on the Eshkol Regional Council in Israel, and tanks in Deir al-Balah, and threatened car bombings in Israel.
- Hebrew-Speaking IS Fighter Threatens IS Will Remove Borders Between It and Israel
A Hebrew-speaking Islamic State (IS) fighter threatened in a video that the IS will remove borders between it and Israel and eliminate the “Jews,” and promoted the recent incidents of stabbings and vehicular attacks in the country.
- Gaza-based Jihadi Group Incites for More Stabbings, Vehicular Assaults in Israel
Liwa’ al-Tawhid of the al-Nasser Salah al-Din Brigades in Gaza released a video promoting attacks on Israelis and inciting more incidents of stabbings and vehicular assaults.
- Pro-IS Media Group Publishes Poster Suggesting 6 Ways to Kill Israelis
Al-Yaqeen Center, a pro-Islamic State (IS) jihadi media group, published a poster suggesting six ways for lone wolves to kill Israelis, including stabbing, poisoning, and bombing.
- IS Launches Media Campaign Promoting Palestinian Attacks on Israelis
The Islamic State (IS) launched a media campaign promoting attacks by Palestinians on Israelis, releasing several videos from its provinces in Iraq, Syria, and Yemen.
- Shabaab Calls for Lone-Wolf Attacks on Interests of Jews, Israel, Allies
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda’s branch in Somalia, called on lone wolves around the world and specifically in the vicinity of Jerusalem to attack interests of Jews and Israel and its allies as a means to support al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Afghan Taliban Condemns Israeli “Transgression” on al-Aqsa Mosque
The Afghan Taliban condemned what it called the “latest transgressions” on al-Aqsa Mosque by Israel and called for intervention by the Islamic Conference and human rights organizations.
- Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid Claims Rocket Attack on Ashdod as Revenge for Palestinian Teenager
The Gaza-based Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid claimed firing a single rocket on the Israeli city of Ashdod in revenge for the killing of Palestinian teenager Hadeel al-Hashlamon and the imprisonment of a Palestinian woman.
- Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid Issues Video on Rocket Strike on Ashkelon
The Gaza-based Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid claimed a rocket attack on the Israeli city of Ashkelon and issued a video on the incident.
- Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid Claims Rocket Attack on Eshkol Regional Council
The Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid claimed a rocket attack on the Eshkol Regional Council in Israel.
- Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid Claims Rocket Attack on Israeli Electric Company
The Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid claimed an attack with two rockets on an electric company in the city of Ashkelon, Israel.
- “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” Claims Fourth Rocket Attack on Ashkelon
The Gaza-based “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” claimed a fourth rocket attack on the Israeli city of Ashkelon.
- “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” Claims Third Rocket Attack on Ashkelon
The Gaza-based “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” claimed a third rocket attack on the Israeli city of Ashkelon, and declared that it came partly in response to the recent killing of a Palestinian in the Jenin refugee camp.
- “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” Claims Rocket Attack on Ashkelon
The Gaza-based “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” dedicated a rocket attack on Ashkelon to Salafist men and women held in prisons of Israel and Hamas.
- “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” Claims Rocket Attack on Ashdod, Threatens Hamas
A Gaza-based jihadi group calling itself the “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” claimed credit for the May 26, 2015, rocket attack on the Israeli port city of Ashdod and gave a 48-hour deadline to Hamas to comply with certain conditions or it would continue to act.
- “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” Claims Rocket Attack on Ashdod, Threatens Hamas
An alleged Gaza-based jihadi group calling itself the “Battalion of Sheikh Omar Hadid” claimed credit for the May 26, 2015, rocket attack on the Israeli port city of Ashdod and gave a 48-hour deadline to Hamas to comply with certain conditions or it would continue to act.
- “Jund al-Islam” in Sinai Releases Video of Preparing Rocket to Attack Israel
An alleged Sinai-based group calling itself “Jund al-Islam” released a video showing a fighter preparing to fire a Grad rocket into Israel and threatening Jews that their “crimes” against Muslims in Gaza and Sinai will not go unpunished.
- Islamic State Supporting Twitter Accounts Announce Social Media Campaign
Islamic State (IS)-supporting Twitter accounts began promoting a social media "Twitter storm" campaign scheduled for February 26, 2015, revolving around English and Arabic versions of the hashtag, #IslamicStateMedia."
- Hezbollah Claims Rocket Attack on Israeli Convoy in Shebaa Farms
The Lebanon-based Shi'a militant group Hezbollah claimed credit for a rocket attack on an Israeli convoy in Shebaa Farms.
- Pro-IS Group in Gaza Defends Against Accusation of Being Fictitious
The “Supporters of the Islamic State in Jerusalem” defended itself against accusations of being a fictitious group and falsely claiming as their own the operations of others, and clarified that it is not Ansar Beit al-Maqdis (Supporters of Jerusalem), nor does it speak in the name of the Islamic State (IS).
- Hamas Spokesman Praises Attack in Jerusalem, Calls for Further Attacks
Hamas spokesman Dr. Sami Abu Zahri praised the slaying of four people, three Americans and one Briton, in a Jerusalem synagogue on November 18, 2014. The spokesman stated that the attack was committed in response to the hanging of 32-year-old bus driver Yusuf Hasan al-Ramuni.
- Brigades of Abdullah Azzam Division Incites Palestinians to Defend al-Aqsa, Emulate Shooter of Yehuda Glick
The Yahya Ayyash Brigades, a division of the Brigades of Abdullah Azzam, incited Palestinians to defend al-Aqsa Mosque and emulate Mutaz Hijazi, who shot Temple Mount activist Yehuda Glick in an assassination attempt on October 29, 2014.
- Afghan Taliban Urges Arab States to Leave U.S. Coalition and Direct Energies to Protect al-Aqsa Mosque
The Afghan Taliban condemned what it called the “latest aggressions of the Zionist regime” against al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, and urged Arab states participating in the U.S.-led coalition in Iraq and Syria to leave it and instead direct their energies to protect the Islamic holy site.
- Ansar Beit al-Maqdis Releases Second Video of Interrogating Spies, Beheading Them
The Sinai-based Ansar Beit al-Maqdis (Ansar Jerusalem) released a second video of interrogating men who confessed to working for the Israeli Mossad, and one who claimed working for the Egyptian army, and beheading them.
- Al-Qaeda Official Urges Targeting of American and Jewish Interests to Support Gaza
Al-Qaeda official Muhammad bin Mahmoud Rabie al-Bahtiyti (AKA Abu Dujana al-Basha) urged Muslims to support Palestinians in Gaza by targeting American and Jewish interests and fighting the “apostate” rulers that support Israel.
- Ansar Beit al-Maqdis Interrogates Mossad Spies, Beheads Them in Video
The Sinai-based Ansar Beit al-Maqdis (Ansar Jerusalem) released a video of its interrogating four men who confessed to spying for the Israeli Mossad, and beheading them.
- Military Wings of Hamas, Palestinian Factions Declare Victory Against Israel
The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, and twelve other Palestinian militant factions issued a joint statement declaring victory against Israel in the recent war in Gaza.
- AQAP Incites for Lone-Wolf Attacks Against U.S. Interests to Support Gaza
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released an English-language publication drawing from Gaza-related articles from previous issues of Inspire Magazine, and speeches from al-Qaeda leaders, and incited for lone-wolf attacks against U.S. interests.
- MSC in Jerusalem Releases Video of Firing Mortars, Inciting for Jihad
The Mujahideen Shura Council (MSC) in the Environs of Jerusalem released a video of firing mortar shells at Israel and featuring a fighter inciting Muslims to participate in jihad.
- Hamas’ Military Wing Threatens War of Attrition with Israel, Demands Opening of Seaport
The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, issued a statement prior to the end of ceasefire with Israel, threatening to lure it into a war of attrition and to paralyze its movement and destroy its economy, and demanding the opening of a seaport.
- Ansar Beit al-Maqdis Claims Rocket Fire on Ktzi’ot Military Base
Ansar Beit al-Maqdis (Ansar Jerusalem) claimed credit for firing four Grad rockets at the Ktzi'ot military base in Israel during the night of August 1, 2014, and published ten pictures of the attack.
- 6th Issue of Azan Suggests Targeting Former and Current U.S. Leaders
The sixth issue of the English-language jihadi magazine "Azan" suggested targeting former and current U.S. leaders including President Barack Obama, as well as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Dutch politician Geert Wilders, and Florida pastor Terry Jones.
- Hamas’ Military Wing Threatens to Target All Israeli Cities if Strikes Continue on Civilian Homes and Shelters
The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, threatened to target all Israeli cities if Israel continues the alleged policy of striking civilian homes and shelters to cover its “military failure”.
- Hamas’ Military Wing Claims Israel Violated Ceasefire, No Info on Missing Israeli Soldier
The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, claimed that Israel violated the humanitarian ceasefire by bombarding civilians in Rafah, and that it has no information about the missing Israeli soldier Hadar Goldin.
- Ansaru Expresses Solidarity with Palestinians, Incites Nigerians for Jihad
The Nigeria-based jihadi group Ansar al-Muslimeen (Ansaru) issued a message for Eid al-Fitr, which marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan, expressing solidarity with Palestinians amidst the Israeli military campaign, and inciting Muslims in Nigeria to come out for jihad.
- Ansar Jerusalem Reports Killing of Three Fighters in Israeli Drone Strike
The Sinai-based Ansar Jerusalem (Ansar Beit al-Maqdis) reported that three of its fighters were killed in an Israeli drone strike after firing rockets at Jewish settlements.
- Global Islamic Media Front Issues Message of Support for Gaza
The General Command of the Global Islamic Media Front issued a statement consoling the people of Gaza and calling upon them to unify for jihad.
- “Supporters of the Islamic State in Jerusalem” Claims Attacks in West Bank
The "Supporters of the Islamic State in Jerusalem" (Jama'at Ansar al-Dawlat al-Islamiyya fi Beit al-Maqdis) claimed three attacks in the West Bank on July 3, 2014, within its "blessed campaign" in revenge for Palestinian Muslims.
- Ansar Jerusalem Video Shows Rocket Fire Targeting Netzarim, Ktziot
The Sinai-based Ansar Jerusalem (Ansar Beit al-Maqdis) released a video expressing solidarity with Palestinians in Gaza and offering rocket strikes in Bnei Netzarim and Ktziot as a "gift".
- MSC in Jerusalem Denies Inaction Against Israel, Calls Muslims to Fight
The Mujahideen Shura Council (MSC) in the Environs of Jerusalem denied rumors that its fighters are inactive against Israel during the military campaign on Gaza, and urged Muslims to fight and "support their religion".
- AQAP Official Speaks on Israeli Campaign in Gaza, Demands Jihad
Harith bin Ghazi al-Nadhari, a religious official in al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), spoke on the recent Israeli military campaign in Gaza, declaring that there is no way to deter it but with jihad.
- Ansar Jerusalem Claims Rocket Strike on Eilat, Pledges to Continue Supporting Gaza
The Sinai-based Ansar Jerusalem (Ansar Beit al-Maqdis) claimed firing three Grad rockets into the city of Eilat in southern Israel, and pledged to continue supporting the Palestinians in Gaza.
- MSC in Jerusalem Claims Military Activity Against Israel, Urges Palestinians to have Faith
The Mujahideen Shura Council (MSC) in the Environs of Jerusalem claimed military activity against Israel without giving any details, and urged Palestinians to be patient and resilient amidst the campaign in Gaza.
- Brigades of Abdullah Azzam Claims Rocket Strikes on Ofakim, Sufa
The Brigades of Abdullah Azzam claimed two rocket strikes into Israel: one targeting Ofakim, a city that the group noted is 35km from Gaza, and the second aimed at a "support site" for a Sufa military location.
- Ansar al-Shariah in Tunisia Calls for Support to Palestinians in Gaza Amidst Israeli Strikes
Ansar al-Shariah in Tunisia released a statement on the ongoing Israeli military campaign Gaza, expressing solidarity with Palestinians and urging Muslims to support them and provide assistance to fighters.
- Ansar Jerusalem Releases Video of Firing 5 Rockets into Southern Israel
The Sinai-based Ansar Jerusalem (Ansar Beit al-Maqdis) released a short video of firing five rockets at the "usurped" settlement of Bnei Netzarim in the Negev region of southern Israel.
- Brigades of Abdullah Azzam Releases Video of Rocket Attacks on Israel
After claiming credit for a barrage of rocket attacks on Israeli targets in revenge for airstrikes on Gaza, the Brigades of Abdullah Azzam released a video showing scenes from its operation.
- IEC Expresses Solidarity with Palestinians, Condemns Israeli Airstrikes
The Islamic Emirate of the Caucasus (IEC) expressed solidarity with Palestinians in Gaza amidst the recent Israeli airstrikes in Gaza, and condemned the attacks.