- Jihadists Demand Action Over U.S. Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital, IS Supporter Warns American and Israeli Embassies
Following reports of U.S. President Donald Trump considering the move and then making it official on December 6, 2017, jihadists across ideological spectrums condemned it, exhorting Muslims to take physical action instead of mere protests.
- IS Supporters Threaten Attack in Russia, Vehicular Strikes in Christmas Markets
Two Islamic State (IS) supporters continued their poster campaign of attack threats, one warning of vehicular strikes in Christmas markets, and the other targeting Russia.
- IS' Khorasan Province Claims Defeated Afghan Taliban in Clashes in Laghman and Nangarhar
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province claimed defeating Afghan Taliban fighters in clashes in Laghman and Nangarhar in Afghanistan, and killing a total of ten of them.
- IS Claims Bombing Bus in Homs (Syria), Disabling U.S. Military Vehicle in Nangarhar (Afghanistan)
The Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for the bombing of a bus in the Syrian city of Homs, and separately, reported its fighters in Afghanistan disabling a U.S. military vehicle in Nangarhar.
- IS' Khorasan Province Issues Formal Communique for Attack at Enikass Radio Building in Jalalabad
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province issued a formal communique claiming credit for the attack at the Enikass Radio building in Jalalabad, the capital of Nangarhar in eastern Afghanistan.
- 'Amaq Reports IS Fighters in Jalalabad Firing Rocket at Radio Station Building
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that group fighters in Jalalabad, the provincial capital of Nangarhar in eastern Afghanistan, fired a rocket at the building of Enikass Radio.
- IS Supporters Threaten Holiday Attacks in Amsterdam, London, and Paris
As pro-Islamic State (IS) media groups and jihadists publish posters threatening attacks during the holiday season in America and Europe, two more supporters designed their own graphics, specifying Christmas operations in London and Paris, and New Year's Day in Amsterdam.
- Afghan Taliban Releases Visual Interview with IS Defector, Former Khorasan Province Deputy
The Afghan Taliban released a visual interview with an individual identifying himself as the former deputy leader of the Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province, who defected to the group and attacked the IS division for criminality and not having a future in Afghanistan.
- Pro-IS Media Group Threatens San Diego California Temple
The pro-Islamic State (IS) Wafa' Media Foundation published a poster threatening an attack at the San Diego California Temple, a Mormon temple.
- Pro-IS Group Calls Lone Wolves in West to Kill Children as Revenge for Child Victims of Airstrikes in Syria
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group calling itself all-Qastantiyyah Foundation called on lone wolf jihadists in the West, and America, Australia, and Europe in particular, to kill children in revenge for child victims of airstrikes in Syria.
- IS Issues Formal Communique for Car Bombing Outside Yemeni Ministry of Finance Building in Aden
Aden-Abyan Province, a Yemen-based division of the Islamic State (IS), claimed credit for the car bombing outside the Ministry of Finance building in Khor Maskar district in Aden.
- IS Promotes Upcoming "Flames of War 2" Video with Trailer
The Islamic State (IS) released a trailer for its upcoming "Flames of War 2: Until the Final Hour" video, showing footage of attacks in the battlefield, a news clip of the Las Vegas shooting, and a map displaying locations of IS-claimed and IS-inspired attacks in the United States.
- 'Amaq Reports 1700 Students in IS-Managed Qur'an Memorization Schools in Deir al-Zour
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency released a visual report in which it announced 1700 students in Qur'an memorization schools in the southeast of Deir al-Zour, Syria.
- IS Photographs Assassination of Another Individual in Aden Two Days After Last
Two days after it published photos of assassinating a Yemeni criminal investigator in Aden, the Islamic State's (IS) Aden-Abyan Province photographed its murder of an individual who "cursed" Allah.
- Pro-IS Jihadist Designs Poster Threatening Destruction in the U.K.
After sharing posters threatening Queen Elizabeth II and a Christmas attack in Times Square, a pro-Islamic State (IS) supporter published a graphic threatening the U.K.
- IS Claims Killing, Wounding 71+ Iraqi Soldiers and PMU Forces in a 2-Man Suicide Raid in Baqubah
The Islamic State's (IS) Diyala Province claimed killing and wounding over 71 Iraqi soldiers and Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) forces in a two-man suicide raid in Baqubah.
- IS Counts 1,164 Syrian Forces Killed and Wounded in Two Months in Naba 107 Infographic
An infographic featured in the Islamic State’s (IS) Naba 107 counted 1,164 Syrian forces, including over 20 Russian experts and officers, killed and wounded and 161 vehicles destroyed over a two-month period.
- Anti-IS Sinai-based Group Distributes Alleged Leaked Conversation Between IS Members Claiming Rawdah Mosque Attack
A Sinai-based group opposed to the Islamic State (IS) distributed what it described as a leaked wireless conversation proving the culpability of the IS in the deadly attack at the Rawdah mosque in Bir al-Abed.
- Media Group Established Representing "Mujahideen of the Islamic Caliphate in the Gateway of India"
A media group representing what it describes as "mujahideen of the Islamic Caliphate in the gateway of India (Jammu & Kashmir)" was established, and in its initial release, threatened India.
- IS Video from "Badiyah Province" in Northern Iraq Shows Two Raids on PMU Barracks
The Islamic State's (IS) Badiyah Province, a division carved from Ninawa governorate in northern Iraq, released a video showing two raids on Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) barracks.
- IS Photographs Assassination of Yemeni Criminal Investigator in Aden
The Islamic State's (IS) Aden-Abyan Province photographed the assassination of a Yemeni criminal investigator by its fighters in Aden.
- IS Claims Eight Suicide Bombings in One Day on Iraqi Soldiers, PMU in Baiji
The Islamic State's (IS) Salah al-Din Province claimed a total of eight suicide bombings in one day on Iraqi soldiers and Popular Mobilization Unit (PMU) forces in Baiji.
- IS Claims Eight Suicide Bombings in One Day on Iraqi Soldiers, PMU in Baiji
The Islamic State's (IS) Salah al-Din Province claimed a total of eight suicide bombings in one day on Iraqi soldiers and Popular Mobilization Unit (PMU) forces in Baiji.
- IS Supporter Proposes Unusual Method of Killing and "Terrorizing" Enemy in Follow-up to Strangulation Suggestion
In a follow-up to his suggestion to strangle "disbelievers," and idea for which he provided an illustrated guide, an Islamic State (IS) supporter proposed an unusual method of killing and "terrorizing" the enemy.
- In IS Khorasan Province Video, Orphaned Child Stands Atop Decapitated Head and Threatens Revenge Against Spies
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province released a video showing the interrogation and subsequent brutal execution of a spy, after which an orphaned child stands atop his decapitated head and declares revenge against those charged with espionage.
- IS' Khorasan Province Claims Killing, Wounding 50 Police and Officials in Jalalabad Suicide Bombing
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province claimed killing and wounding over 50 Afghan police and officials in a suicide bombing in Jalalabad, the capital city of Nangarhar in eastern Afghanistan.
- Using Image of Vatican, Pro-IS Wafa' Media Calls Lone Wolves to Prepare Attacks on "Crusaders"
Again using an image of the Papal Basilica of St. Peter in the Vatican, the pro-Islamic State (IS) Wafa' Media Foundation called on lone-wolf jihadists to prepare attacks for "Crusaders" for the upcoming Christmas holiday.
- IS Supporter Suggests Lone-Wolf Jihadists Strangle “Disbelievers”, Gives Illustrated Guide
An Islamic State (IS) supporter suggested lone-wolf jihadists strangle “disbelievers” if they are unable to use an explosive, gun, knife, or vehicle, and gave an illustrated guide for using a rope.
- Pro-IS Media Group Continues Threats to Vatican and Italy, FIFA World Cup
The pro-Islamic State (IS) Wafa' Media Foundation continued to threaten attacks on the Vatican and Italian landmarks as well as the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, publishing posters about both targets.
- IS Supporters Distribute Call to Kill Young Son of U.S. President Donald Trump
Islamic State (IS) supporters distributed a call to kill Barron Trump, the 11-year-old son of U.S. President Donald Trump, providing the name and Google Map location of his school.
- IS Reports Killing of 5 Russians, 58 Syrians in 8-Man Suicide Raid on Deir al-Zour Military Airbase in Naba 106 "Exclusive"
The Islamic State (IS) reported the killing of five Russian "experts" and 58 Syrian soldiers in an eight-man suicide raid on Deir al-Zour military airbase in a Naba 106 "exclusive".
- IS Releases Video of Various Attacks in Diyala, Fighters Involved in May 2017 Raid on Kirkush Military Training Base
The Islamic State's (IS) Diyala Province released a video of various attacks against Iraqi soldiers and PMU, including footage of the fighters involved in the May 2017 raid on the Kirkush Military Training Base in Baladruz, and the beheading and gunshot executions of spies and "apostates".
- 'Amaq Reports 1st IS Attack in Kashmir Valley with Killing of Police Officer in Srinagar
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported the first attack by the group in the Kashmir Valley, with the killing of a police officer and the wounding of another in the city of Srinagar.
- Pro-IS Media Group’s Poster Threatens Christians, Depicts Beheaded Pope Francis
Days after depicting a vehicular attack on the Vatican, a pro-Islamic State (IS) media group published a poster threatening “Worshipers [sic] of the Cross” and depicting a beheaded Pope Francis.
- IS Details Year of Attacks outside of its Provinces in Naba 106 Infographic
The Islamic State (IS) promoted a year of terror operations made outside of its provinces in issue 106 of its al-Naba weekly newspaper, categorizing several as its “most prominent.”
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Posts Graphic Inciting for Attacks on Christmas and the New Year
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel that calls for lone-wolf attacks shared a graphic inciting for attacks on Christmas and the New Year.
- 'Amaq Video Shows Moment of Suicide Bombing on Political Gathering in Kabul
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency released a video capturing the moment Marwan al-Khorasani, the suicide bomber behind the attack on a Jamiat-e-Islami meeting in Kabul.
- IS Reports Deterring Enemy Attempt to Advance on Positions in al-Omar Oil Field Area
Barakah Province, the Islamic State (IS) division for Hasakah, Syria, reported that its fighters deterred an attempt by Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and opposition factions to advance on their positions in the area of the al-Omar oil field.
- IS' Khorasan Province Claims Killing 60, Wounding Over 50 in Suicide Bombing at Political Gathering in Kabul
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province claimed killing 60 people and wounding more than 50 others in a suicide bombing on a gathering of Jamiat-e-Islami members in the Afghan capital, Kabul.
- IS Video Focuses on 10/20/2017 Raid on Aknaf Beit al-Maqdis Positions in Yarmouk Refugee Camp
The Islamic State's (IS) Damascus Province in Syria released a video focusing on its October 20, 2017, raid on positions held by the Aknaf Beit al-Maqdis group in the Yarmouk refugee camp.
- IS Photo Report from Kirkuk Shows Weapons Training of Fighters
The Islamic State's (IS) Kirkuk Province in Iraq published a photo report showing weapons training of its fighters.
- Prominent Pro-IS Jihadist Argues Hamza bin Laden Not Currently Fit to Lead Global Jihad Movement
A prominent pro-Islamic State (IS) jihadist challenged the prediction that al-Qaeda official Hamza bin Laden, a son of Usama, will unite the global jihad movement, arguing that he is not currently fit to do so.
- IS Supporter Depicts Beheading of Ronaldo, Threatens “We Meet at Luzhniki Stadium”
An Islamic State (IS) supporter distributed a poster depicting the beheading of Real Madrid star and Portugal national team player Cristiano Ronaldo, and a threat that “we meet at Luzhniki Stadium”.
- IS' Sinai Province Photographs Corpse Lt. Col. in Central Sinai
The Islamic State's (IS) Sinai Province photographed the corpse of Lieutenant Colonel Ibrahim Hussein Mohammed, who, according to media reports, was among soldiers and civilian employees killed in an ambush in Central Sinai on November 9, 2017.
- Pro-IS Media Group Depicts Christmas Attack on Vatican in Poster
The pro-Islamic State (IS) Wafa' Media Foundation published a poster depicting a vehicular attack on the Vatican on Christmas.
- IS Claims Killing 20 Iraqi Soldiers in 6-Man Suicide Raid in Tikrit, Bombing Oil Pipeline to Baghdad
The Islamic State (IS) claimed killing 20 Iraqi soldiers in a six-man suicide raid in Tikrit, in Iraq's Salah al-Din governorate, and bombing an oil pipeline to Baghdad.
- IS Video Features Interview with Sniper, Attacks in Jarf al-Sakhar in Iraq's Babil Governorate
The Islamic State's (IS) "Janoub Province," or what it refers to as "South Baghdad," released a video featuring an interview with a sniper and footage of attacks in Jarf al-Sakhar.
- IS Offers Advice for Lone Wolves in Naba 105, Claims Attack in Libyan Desert
The Islamic State (IS) offered advice to lone wolves in the "lands of the enemy" in Naba 105, and claimed an attack in the Libyan desert in what it termed an "exclusive" report.
- Pro- Al-Qaeda Jihadist Shares Audio Condemning IS' Sinai Province, Charging it with Criminality
A prominent pro- al-Qaeda jihadist shared an audio speech in which an individual named "Abu Muhammad al-Salafi al-Saynawi" condemns the Islamic State's (IS) Sinai Province and charges it with criminal acts.
- In Video from Hasakah, IS Fighter Calls "Delusional" Those who Think Group is Gone Following Territorial Losses
An Islamic State (IS) fighter in a video showing attacks in Hasakah, Syria, called "delusional" those individuals who think the group is gone following its territorial losses in that country and in Iraq.
- Pro-IS Media Group Promotes “Specter of Terrorism,” Calls for Lone-Wolf Attacks
After its propaganda campaign threatening the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, the pro-Islamic State (IS) Wafa’ Media Foundation published posters promoting what it called the “specter of terrorism,” and inciting for lone-wolf attacks.
- Pro-IS Group Publishes Article Rallying Muslims to Ignite Jihad in Myanmar, Utilize Border with Bangladesh for Smuggling
The pro-Islamic State (IS) Wafa Media Foundation published an article rallying Muslims to ignite jihad in Myanmar (Burma) and suggesting to utilize the country’s border with Bangladesh to smuggle weapons, gear, and fighters.
- IS’ Khorasan Province Claims Killing 45 in 2-Man Suicide Raid on Shamshad TV Station in Kabul
The Islamic State’s (IS) Khorasan Province claimed killing 45 people in its two-man suicide raid on the Shamshad television station building in the Afghan capital, Kabul.
- IS Division in Hasakah Releases Video of Raids on SDF Forces in Three Locations
Barakah Province, the Islamic State (IS) division for Hasakah, Syria, released a video featuring raids on Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) positions.
- 'Amaq Reports 15 Shamshad TV Staff and 29 Guards, Security Forces Killed in IS Suicide Raid in Kabul
'Amaq News Agency reported that at the conclusion of the Islamic State's (IS) suicide raid on the Shamshad television station building in the Afghan capital, Kabul, 15 staff members and at least 29 guards and security forces were killed.
- IS Publishes Photos of 4 Fighters Involved in Attack on Yemeni CID in Aden
Aden-Abyan Province of the Islamic State (IS) in Yemen published photos of the four fighters involved in the suicide bombing and raid on the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) building in Aden.
- IS Claims Through 'Amaq the Assassination of a Pakistani Consulate Employee in Afghanistan
The Islamic State (IS) claimed through its 'Amaq News Agency the assassination of a Pakistani consulate employee in Nangarhar province in eastern Afghanistan.
- IS Presents Biography of Former IMU Official who Joined Group in Syria and Died Days Later in Naba 104
The Islamic State (IS) featured in Naba 104 a biography and account of the travels to Syria for Abdul Hakim al-Tatari, a former official in the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU), who was killed in battle just days after his arrival.
- IS Video Shows Raid on PMU Barracks North of Baiji in Iraq's Salah al-Din Governorate
The Islamic State's (IS) Salah al-Din Province in Iraq released a video of storming a barracks of Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) north of Baiji.
The 3 minute, 43 second video is titled, "The Lions of Battle 2" [آساد النزال 2], and was issued on November 3, 2017. Footage shows fighters waging the assault with light weapons and heavy machineguns, and ends with a group of five men standing over the decapitated heads of two individuals, while one of the fighters tells Shi'ites that they will remember the days of historic triumphs over Persian armies.
- IS Supporters Comfort Those Upset by Group's Territorial Losses
Since the Islamic State (IS) lost its Syrian capital, Raqqah, and then Marawi in the Philippines, and other territories within its "Caliphate," group supporters have comforted those disappointed and upset with these defeats.
- 'Amaq Reports 69 Yemeni Security Forces Killed as Final Toll of IS Suicide Raid at CID Building in Aden
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that 69 Yemeni security forces were killed as the final toll of the suicide raid on the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) building in Aden.
The group posted a message on its Tumblr account on November 5, 2017, which was subsequently distributed on Telegram, providing details of the operation, and indicating that four fighters participated in it. Earlier that day, the IS' Aden-Abyan Province claimed credit for the attack and gave information on how it was conducted, and put 50 as the initial death toll. 'Amaq reported that after one fighter detonated his vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) at the building gate, three other fighters entered, engaging in clashes lasting 11 hours with enemy elements inside and others arriving as reinforcements.
- IS Supporters Share Poster Threatening Indonesia, Indonesian Politicians
Islamic State (IS) supporters distributed a poster threatening Indonesia and Indonesian politicians, namely Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan and Megawati Sukarnoputri.
- IS Supporters Amplify Threats and Incitement Against 2018 FIFA World Cup
Islamic State (IS) supporters have amplified their threats to and incitement against the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, following the template set by Wafa’ Media Foundation in using popular football players, and showing bombs inside stadiums.
- IS Video Shows Sniper Attacks on Syrian Regime Forces, Opposition Militants in Southern Damascus
The Islamic State's (IS) Damascus Province released a video showingattacks on Syrian regime forces and opposition militants on various front's in the south of the region.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Distributes Map of Host Cities for 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia
Calling for a "bloodbath," a pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel posted a map of host cities for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- IS Features Biography of Australian University-educated Bangladeshi Fighter in Naba 103
The Islamic State (IS) featured in the 103rd issue of its al-Naba weekly newspaper a biography of a deceased Bengali fighter who earned a degree in computer programming from a university in Australia.
- Pro-IS Media Group Wafa’ Next Uses Real Madrid’s Marco Asensio to Threaten 2018 FIFA World Cup
The pro-Islamic State (IS) Wafa’ Media Foundation published a poster threatening the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, this time using Real Madrid’s Marco Asensio.
- IS Claims Killing 32 SDF in 2 Suicide Bombings in Hasakah, Targeting Syrian Soldiers with SVBIED in Deir al-Zour
The Islamic State (IS) claimed killing 32 Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in two suicide bombings in the Jafra oil field in Hasakah governorate, and killing and wounding an unspecified number of Syrian soldiers in a suicide bombing in Deir al-Zour.
- Pro-IS Group Publishes Poster of Messi Dead, Neymar Awaiting Execution to Threaten 2018 FIFA World Cup
As the next installment in its poster series threatening the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, the pro-Islamic State (IS) Wafa’ Media Foundation displayed FC Barcelona player Lionel Messi dead and Brazilian national team’s Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior awaiting execution.
- 'Amaq Reports 1st IS Attack in Kyrgyzstan, Stabbing Police Officer
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported the group's first attack in Kyrgyzstan, stabbing to death a police officer in the capital, Bishkek.
- As “Revenge” for Mosul, Raqqa, and Marawi, Pro-IS Telegram Channel Incites for Lone-Wolf Attacks with Bomb, Knife, or Car
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel incited for lone-wolf attacks as revenge for Muslims in Mosul, Raqqa, Marawi, and “elsewhere around the globe,” listing attack styles and urging potential attackers to “make a plan!”
- Pro-IS Group Calls for Lone-Wolf Attacks on 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, Threatens Another Football Figure
After using FC Barcelona star Lionel Messi on a poster threatening the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, a pro-Islamic State (IS) media unit published two additional graphics, one calling French national team manager Didier Deschamps an “enemy of Allah,” and the other calling for lone-wolf attacks on the event.
- IS Supporter Urges Able-Bodied Muslim Men to Leave Social Media and Enter Battlefield, Carry Out Lone-Wolf Attacks in West
An Islamic State (IS) supporter urged able-bodied Muslim men to leave social media and either enter existing battlefields abroad and join IS fighters, or carry out lone-wolf attacks in the West.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Killing 8 Nigerian Soldiers, Capturing 4 Vehicles in Yobe State
The Islamic State's (IS) West Africa Province, which is comprised of former “Boko Haram” fighters, claimed killing eight Nigerian soldiers and capturing four vehicles after a raid on their position in Yobe State in northeastern Nigeria.
- 'Amaq Reports IS Fighters Seizing Vehicles in Nigeria's Yobe State
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that fighters in Nigeria seized vehicles, one of them carrying a heavy machinegun, in Yobe State.
- IS Claims Attack from "Barqah Province" in Libya for 1st Time in 2017
For the first time in 2017, the Islamic State's (IS) Barqah Province in Libya claimed credit for an attack, striking a checkpoint of loyalists of General Khalifa Haftar in Ajdabiya, south of Benghazi.
- ‘Amaq Reports IS Fighters Killing Haftar Loyalists in Libyan City of Ajdabiya
The Islamic State’s (IS) Amaq News Agency reported that IS fighters killed two loyalists of Libyan general Khalifa Haftar in the Libyan city of Ajdabiya.
- HTS Infographic Claims 170+ IS Fighters Killed in Battles in Eastern Hama
Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) claimed regaining control of at least 25 villages in the eastern countryside of Hama and killing over 170 Islamic State (IS) fighters during clashes in the area.
- 'Amaq Video Shows IS Weaponized UAV Attack on Regime Weapons Depot in Deir al-Zour, Conflagration Afterwards
'Amaq News Agency released a video showing a weaponized unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) of the Islamic State (IS) dropping an explosive on a Syrian regime weapons depot in Deir al-Zour, and the conflagration afterwards.
- Pro-IS Media Group Uses FC Barcelona Star Lionel Messi on Poster Threatening 2018 FIFA World Cup
Amidst its propaganda campaign threatening the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, the pro-Islamic State (IS) Wafa’ Media Foundation used FC Barcelona star Lionel Messi on a poster.
- 'Amaq Reports 10 Somali Police Killed, Wounded in IS Attack in Bosaso
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that the group bombed a police station in Bosaso, a city in Puntland, Somalia.
- IS Identifies Russian Boy Among Two Suicide Bombers who Hit Iraqi Military Post in Anbar
The Islamic State (IS) identified a Russian boy among two suicide bombers who hit an Iraqi military post in the city of 'Anah in Iraq's Anbar governorate.
- IS Video Shows Attack on PMU Barracks in Southern Shirqat
The Islamic State's (IS) Dijlah Province released a video showing an attack on Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) barracks in the south of Shirqat in Iraq's Salah al-Din governorate.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channels Urge for Increased IS Presence in Indonesia
Pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channels forwarded a series of messages urging IS supporters to strengthen their presence in Indonesia and “avenge… the rapes of your sisters…and blood of your brothers.”
- Pro-IS Telegram Channels Announce Upcoming IS Pledge from Kashmir
Several pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channels forwarded “breaking” news that fighters in Kashmir will soon announce their pledge to IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
- IS' Khorasan Province Claims Killing, Wounding 70 in Suicide Bombing at Shi'ite Mosque in Kabul
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province claimed credit for the suicide bombing at a Shi'ite mosque in the capital of Afghanistan, Kabul, killing and wounding 70 people.
- Pro-IS Group Gives 2nd Warning for 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia
Wafa’ Media Foundation, a pro-Islamic State (IS) group, capitalized on the media coverage of its prior warning to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, publishing another poster threatening the event.
- IS Claims Raid on Aknaf Beit al-Maqdis Position in Return to Yarmouk Refugee Camp
Approximately one-month after its last reported attack in the Yarmouk refugee camp, the Islamic State's (IS) Damascus Province claimed a raid on a position held by the Aknaf Beit al-Maqdis group.
- Alleged HTS Defector Claims IS Stormed Positions to Free Captive Women and Children
Pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channels and Twitter accounts distributed a message from an alleged Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) defector claiming that the IS stormed his group's positions in Hama in order to free captive women and children.
- IS Naba 102 Infographic Reports 482 Philippine Soldiers Killed in 5 Months in Marawi
The Islamic State (IS) featured in Naba 102 an infographic on the "harvest" of the battles in Marawi, Philippines, over the past five months, reporting a total of 482 Philippine soldiers killed.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channels Distribute a Message Providing Migration Advice for Supporters
Pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channels distributed a message advising supporters for how to prepare for migration IS-controlled territories, providing a list of necessary items required to prepare for the journey.
- Pro-IS Telegram Channel Labels MI5 and Director-General as Potential “Next Target”
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel made an implied threat to the British Security Service, or MI5, and its Director-General Andrew Parker, labeling both him and the agency as a potential “next target” of an attack.
- Pro-IS Group Publishes Arabic, English, and French Posters Urging Supporters to Post Propaganda on Social Media`
The pro-Islamic State (IS) Ashhad Media Foundation published posted in Arabic, English, and French urging supporters to post IS propaganda on social media if they cannot participate militarily.
- East Asia-Centric Pro-IS Group Declares Unceasing Jihad After Death of Local Leaders in Marawi
After the reported killing of local Islamic State (IS) officials in Marawi, an East Asia-centric pro-IS Telegram channel declared that despite the death of fighters and leaders, the jihad will not stop.
- IS' Sinai Province Reports Casualties Among 40 Egyptian Soldiers in Two Raids, Rocket Attack on Eshkol Complex in Israel
The Islamic State's (IS) Sinai Province claimed killing and wounding 40 Egyptian soldiers in raids on "key positions" in Arish and Sheikh Zuweid, and also firing a rocket at the Eshkol Complex in Israel.
- Jihadist Observes Las Vegas Attack as "Cultural Penetration" by IS, Gives Short Story "Inspired" by Media Accounts of Shooting
An Islamic State (IS) supporter gave his analysis of the Las Vegas attack, observing that it demonstrates a "cultural penetration" by the group through its indoctrinating an unlikely individual, and gave a short story "inspired" by media accounts of the shooting.
- Two Pro-IS Media Groups Merge, Publish Posters Threatening U.S. and Russia, FIFA World Cup
Two pro-Islamic State (IS) media groups, al-Wafa' Media Foundation and al-Wa'd Media Foundation, announced their merger, and published posters threatening the United States and Russia and the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Moscow.
- IS' Sinai Province Claims Killing 14 Egyptian Soldiers in 2-Man Suicide Raid
The Islamic State’s (IS) Sinai Province claimed killing 14 Egyptian soldiers in a two-man suicide raid east of the city of al-Arish.
- 'Amaq Video Shows IS Military Activity in Marawi, Airstrike
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency released a video showing scenes from the group's military activity in the Philippine city of Marawi, as well as an enemy airstrike.
- IS Video Focusing on Snipers in Deir al-Zour Highlights Foreign Fighters, Claims 2500 Sniped in 3 Years
Khayr Province, the Islamic State (IS) division for Deir al-Zour, Syria, released a video focusing on snipers, highlighting the foreign fighters among them, and claiming to have sniped 2500 people in nearly three years.