- IS Claims 1st Operation on Yemeni Army in al-Bayda’ in Naba 128, Highlights Recent Attacks on Iraqi Election Candidates
The Islamic State (IS) claimed its first attack on Yemeni soldiers loyal to exiled president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi in Yemen’s al-Bayda’ governorate, and also in Naba 128, highlighted the results of its recent attacks on Iraqi election candidates.
- IS-linked Group Advises on Means, Execution of Lone-Wolf Attacks in West
Coming as the latest in its series of attack preparation and incitement posters, an Islamic State (IS)-linked group provided advice on means and execution of lone-wolf attacks in the West.
- IS-linked Group Claims 77 Casualties Among Syrian Opposition Militants in Suicide Bombing and Raid in Daraa
The Islamic State (IS)-linked Khalid ibn al-Walid Army claimed killing 35 Syrian opposition militants and wounding 42 others in a suicide bombing and raid on their positions in two towns in Daraa governorate.
- IS Claims 1st Attack in Palmyra (Tadmur) in Nearly 6 Months, Hitting Syrian Military Barracks
The Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for its first attack in the city of Palmyra (Tadmur) in Syria's Homs governorate in nearly six months, striking Syrian military barracks.
- Pro-IS Group Shows Seattle Ablaze, U.S. President Trump as Captive
After one pro-Islamic State (IS) group published a poster depicting U.S. President Donald Trump as an IS prisoner, another followed suit the same day and additionally displayed Seattle on fire.
- Jihadist Warns of IS-Style Executions to Come in New York Streets and the West
Using screen captures and animated GIFs from Islamic State (IS) videos, a jihadist warned of IS-style executions to come in the streets of New York and the West.
- IS Supporters Share Videos of Children, One an Aspiring Suicide Bomber, the Other Praying for Death to America and Shi'ites
Islamic State (IS) supporters shared videos of two children, one of whom aspires to become a suicide bomber, and the other praying for death to America and Shi'ites.
- Kashmiri IS Supporter Defends Group Against Negative Portrayal by Hizb al-Mujahideen Commander
A Kashmiri Islamic State (IS) supporter defended the group against a negative portrayal by Hizb al-Mujahideen commander Riyaz Naikoo, attacking his allegations while at the same time promoting the IS.
- 'Amaq Video Shows Somali Soldier Killed by Gunfire in Afgoye
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency released a video showing the shooting death of Somali soldier in Afgoye.
- Editorial in Pro-IS Magazine Calls Lone Wolves in Turkey to Hit Soft Targets Frequented by Jews and “Crusaders”, Embassies
An editorial in the pro-Islamic State (IS) magazine “Anfal” called on lone wolves in Turkey to hit soft targets frequented by Jews and “Crusaders” in addition to embassies of countries participating in the anti-IS coalition.
- IS Supporters Display Bomb as Soccer Ball, Fighter in Russia to Threaten 2018 FIFA World Cup
As a means to threaten the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Islamic State (IS) supporters published posters displaying a bomb as a soccer ball and showing a gun-toting fighter in Russia.
- IS’ Khorasan Province Claims Killing and Wounding 9 Christians in Quetta
The Islamic State’s (IS) Khorasan Province claimed killing and wounding 9 Christians in the Pakistani city of Quetta.
- IS Claims Killing 22 Soldiers in 2-Man Suicide Raid on Egyptian Military Base in Central Sinai
The Islamic State's (IS) Sinai Province claimed killing 22 among Egyptian military officers and soldiers in a two-man suicide raid on their base in Central Sinai.
- IS-linked Group Promotes Vehicular Attacks in Russia in Continued Poster Series
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group promoted vehicular attacks in its ongoing series of posters threatening Russia and the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- IS Reports on Attack in Tunisia in Naba 127, Gives "Exclusive" Photo of Fighter
The Islamic State (IS) reported on its recent attack in Tunisia in Naba 127 and provided an "exclusive" photo of one of the fighters that participated in the clash.
- Group Applies IS Video Clips, English Subtitles to Lone-Wolf Incitement Speech from Former Spokesman
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group produced a video inciting lone-wolves in the West to act, creating it from IS media clips and applying subtitles to an audio speech by former IS spokesman Abu Muhammad al-'Adnani urging individuals jihad.
- IS Division in Damascus Calls Rebel Factions to Repent and Join Group, Decries HTS’ Concessions to Enemies
The Islamic State’s (IS) Damascus Province in Syria released a video decrying the concessions made by Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) to the enemies and calling on it and other rebel factions to repent for their misdeeds and join the IS.
- Pro-IS Group Designs Poster of Bomb Placed in NYC Metro Station to Warn of Attacks
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group designed a poster depicting a bomb placed in a New York City metro station to warn of attacks.
- IS Supporter Incites Lone Wolves in West and U.S. in Particular for Shootings, Stabbings, Vehicular Attacks
An Islamic State (IS) supporter incited Muslims in the West and those in the United States in particular to carry out attacks with guns, knives, and vehicles as revenge for their brethren abroad and in support of the group.
- IS Claims 2 Suicide Raids in Anbar in 2 Days, One Targeting Solution Party Candidates in Heet
The Islamic State (IS) claimed two suicide raids in Iraq's Anbar governorate within two days, one involving two fighters targeting a Solution Party meeting in Heet, and the other consisting of a four-man attack on militiamen from the Jughayfa tribe in Haditha.
- IS’ ‘Amaq Reports 13 Philippine Army Soldiers Killed in Clashes in Sulu
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that 13 Philippine Army soldiers were killed in clashes with IS fighters in Sulu.
- IS-linked Group Urges Lone Wolves in West to Attack Soft Targets Including Airports, Parks, and Schools
An Islamic State (IS)-linked media group urged lone wolf jihadists in the West to attack soft targets including airports, parks, and schools as a means to support the "Caliphate" and avenge their brethren.
- IS Media Groups Renew Oaths of Allegiance to Baghdadi in Online Campaign
Islamic State (IS) and IS-linked media groups reinstated their allegiance to group leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as part of a uniform online campaign.
- IS' Khorasan Province Claims Killing 4 Christians in Quetta
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province claimed killing four Christians in the Pakistani city of Quetta.
- Infographic from IS’ Naba Newspaper Describes “Jihad of Women” as Defensively Combative
An infographic featured in the Islamic State’s (IS) Naba digital newspaper described ways in which women can permissibly participate in jihad.
- IS' Barqah Province Claims Suicide Bombing in Ajdabiya Inflicting 19 Casualties Among Libyan Forces
The Islamic State's Barqah Province in Libya claimed inflicting casualties among Libyan forces in a suicide bombing in Ajdabiya.
- 'Amaq Reports 19 Libyan Forces Killed, Wounded in IS Suicide Bombing in Ajdabiya
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that 19 Libyan forces were killed and wounded in a suicide bombing on their checkpoint in Ajdabiya.
- In 3rd IS Attack in Kashmir, Group Claims Killing a SPO in Bijbehara
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province claimed its third attack to date in Kashmir, shooting to death a special police officer (SPO) in Bijbehara.
- IS Supporters Distribute Posters Promoting Trèbes Attack as "Just Terror"
Islamic State (IS) supporters distributed Arabic and English posters promoting the IS-inspired attack in Trèbes, France, as "just terror," and warning of and inciting for more lone-wolf strikes.
- IS Division in Yemen Photographs Shooting in Broad Daylight of Faculty of Arts Guards
Aden-Abyan Province, an Islamic State (IS) division in Yemen, photographed its fighters shooting at Faculty of Arts guards in Khormaksar district in broad daylight.
- Pro-IS Jihadist Encourages Supporters to "Fan the Flames of Hate" Between Americans, Europeans, and Russians
A pro-Islamic State (IS) jihadist encouraged group supporters to "fan the flames of hate" between Russia and the U.S. and its allies so as to preoccupy the enemy from harming Muslims.
- IS Supporters Distribute Essay Calling on Lone Wolves to Kill the "Largest Possible Number of Crusaders"
Islamic State (IS) supporters distributed an essay calling on lone wolves living among the "polytheists" to mount attacks and kill the "largest possible number of Crusaders".
- IS' Khorasan Province Claims 2-Man Suicide Attack on Shi'ite Mosque in Heart
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province claimed a two-man suicide raid on the Shi'ite Rasool-e-Akram mosque in Herat in western Afghanistan.
- IS Supporters Wage Coordinated Celebratory Online Campaign for Trebes, France Attack
Islamic State (IS) supporters launched a coordinated online campaign for a reportedly IS-pledged gunman’s hostage-taking operation at a supermarket in Trebes, France.
- IS' 'Amaq Reports Trèbes Attacker a "Soldier" of the Group
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that the perpetrator of the hostage-taking incident at a supermarket in Trèbes, France, was a "solider" of the group.
- IS Reports Clash with Philippine Soldiers in Sulu in Naba 124
The Islamic State (IS) reported in Naba 124 that its fighters on Jolo island in the Philippines' Sulu province clashed with soldiers and killed six.
- IS-linked Khalid ibn al-Walid Army Releases Video on Schools it Operates in Yarmouk Basin
The Islamic State (IS)-linked Khalid ibn al-Walid Army released a video on schools it operates in the Yarmouk Basin in Syria's Daraa governorate, disputing allegations that it shut down such institutions.
- In Lead-Up to Egyptian Presidential Election, IS Supporters Launch Campaign Opposing Democracy
Just four days before the Egyptian presidential election, Islamic State (IS) supporters launched a campaign to reveal the "truth" about democracy, seeking to impact voter turnout.
- Pro-IS Group Promotes Grozny Attacker in Inciting for Lone-Wolf Operations
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group promoted the fighter who perpetrated the attack on police in the Chechen capital, Grozny, and his will inciting for lone-wolf operations.
- IS Reports Beheading Tribal Militia Commander, Bombing Neighborhood Leaders in Operations by "Security Detachments" in Mosul
The Islamic State (IS) reported that several of its "security detachments" executed operations in Mosul, including a raid on the house of a tribal militia commander and then his beheading.
- IS Cites Tunisia as Example of Democracy Contradicting Islamic Law in Naba 123
The Islamic State (IS) pointed to Tunisia and laws overturned and being considered as evidence of democracy contradicting Islamic law, charging in Naba 123 that politicians use democratic means to ultimately secure personal interests.
- Pro-IS Group Warns Americans While Another Incites for Lone-Wolf Attacks in West with Posters
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group warned Americans of fire and knives to afflict them, while another incited for lone-wolf attacks in the West and in France in particular.
- IS Supporting Group Calls Muslims to Follow Example of Paris Attackers
An Islamic State (IS) supporting group called on Muslims to follow the example of the November 2015 Paris attackers and mount strikes in the West.
- Pro-IS French Group Attempts to Shame Men to Act by Citing Woman in IS Battle Footage
A pro-Islamic State (IS) French media group attempted to shame men to act by citing the footage of a woman engaged in battle from an IS video production.
- IS Division in Yemen Photographs Beheading of Houthi Fighter in al-Bayda', Claims Killing and Wounding 6
Al-Bayda' Province of the Islamic State (IS) in Yemen claimed killing and wounding at least six Houthi fighters in separate incidents in the Qifa area, and photographed the beheading of one.
- IS-Pledged Kashmiri Fighter Rejects AGH Claim of Slain Indian Militant
An Islamic State (IS)-pledged Kashmiri fighter rejected the claim by Ansar Ghawat-ul-Hind (AGH) that slain Indian fighter Muhammad Taufeeq belonged to its ranks, alleging that he left it and pledged to the IS.
- IS Recognizes Slain Leader of Pledged Group in Kashmir as Khorasan Province Member
The Islamic State (IS) recognized Essa Fazili, the leader of a group in Kashmir that pledged to it, as a member of its Khorasan Province.
- IS' Damascus Province Reports Taking Control Over Areas Handed to Syrian Regime by Opposition Factions
The Islamic State (IS) reported that its fighters in the Qadam neighborhood of southern Damascus seized control over areas handed over to the Syrian regime by opposition factions.
- Pro-IS Group Advises Fighters on Interacting with Local Populations, Protecting Against "Crusaders"
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group focused on foreign fighters provided them advice on interacting with local populations in Syria and protecting themselves against the "Crusaders".
- Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind Publishes 1st Issue of "Nasr Bulletin," Identifies Slain Militant as One of its Own
The Kashmir-based Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind (AGH) published the first issue of its "Nasr Bulletin," eulogizing in it one of three recently slain militants that an Islamic State (IS)-pledged group had claimed as its own.
- Leader and Members of IS-Pledged Kashmiri Group Eulogized in Audio, Youths Encouraged to Join Ranks
A Kashmir-centric pro-Islamic State (IS) media group issued an audio message eulogizing the leader and members of the local IS-pledged jihadi group, criticizing Kashmiri separatist organizations and individuals, and calling on the youth of the Kashmir Valley to join IS ranks.
- Pro-IS Group Depicts Messi as IS Captive Inside World Cup Stadium
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group published a poster threatening the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, depicting FC Barcelona player Lionel Messi as an IS captive next to an explosive device in Luzhniki Stadium.
- IS Supporters Report Death of Leader of IS-Pledged Group in Kashmir
Islamic State (IS) supporters reported the death of the leader of an IS-pledged group in Kashmir, and urged Muslims in the region to fight rather than participate in demonstrations, and to attack members of separatist factions.
- IS' Khorasan Province Claims Killing 200+ Shi'ites in Suicide Bombing in Hazara Majority Neighborhood of Kabul
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province claimed killing over 200 Shi'ites and wounding hundreds more in a suicide bombing in Dasht-E-Barchi, a Hazara majority neighborhood in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- IS Claims Killing Shi'ite Militia Elements in Clash Mounted by Two Fighters in Salah al-Din
The Islamic State (IS) claimed inflicting casualties among the Shi'ite militia Saraya Salam in the city of al-Ishaqi in Salah al-Din, Iraq, in a clash mounted by two fighters.
- IS' Khorasan Province Photographs its Distributing Gifts to Orphaned Children
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province published photos of its "Care of the Vulnerable" body distributing gifts to orphaned boys and girls.
- IS' Khorasan Province Claims Killing Afghan Official in Jalalabad Suicide Bombing
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province claimed killing a local government official in a suicide bombing in Jalalabad, the capital of Nangarhar in eastern Afghanistan.
- IS Supporters Call on Kashmiri Muslims to Join, Plan Large-Scale Attacks
Islamic State (IS) supporters circulated a message calling on Muslims in the Kashmir Valley to forgo attending protests and instead plan large-scale attacks and join the local IS-pledged group.
- IS Supporter Criticizes Saudi General Sports Authority for Partnering with WWE
An Islamic State (IS) supporter criticized the Saudi General Sports Authority and, in turn, the Saudi government, for partnering with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and supporting "pleasures of the Crusader youth".
- IS Video Promotes Afghanistan as Option for Immigration, Features Foreign Children and Adults
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province released a video promoting Jowzjan and Nangarhar in Afghanistan as options for Muslim immigrants, and featuring foreign children and adults echoing that portrayal.
- 'Amaq Reports on and Provides Video of IS Fighter Killed Somali Intel Agent in Afgoye
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported on and later provided a video of the assassination of a Somali intelligence agent in Afgoye.
- IS Video Shows Ongoing Operations in Deir al-Zour, Townspeople Giving "Reception' for Fighters After Successful Return from Battle
The Islamic State's (IS) Furat Province released a video on its ongoing operations in the northeast of Shafa village in Syria's Deir al-Zour governorate, and featured scenes of a "reception" by townspeople for the successful return of fighters from battle.
- IS Publishes Photos of Assassinating Two Yemeni Soldiers on City Street in Aden in Daylight
The Islamic State's (IS) Aden-Abyan Province published photos of its fighters assassinating two Yemeni soldiers on a city street in Aden in the daylight.
It released the five photos on March 4, 2018, indicating that the operation took place in the al-Mansourah neighborhood.
Below are the photos:
- IS Argues HTS Losing Positions to SLF is Similar to al-Qaeda’s Expulsion from Territories After Losing Popular Support
The Islamic State (IS) discussed Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) losing its positions to the Syrian Liberation Front (SLF) in Naba 121, arguing that it is due to the failure to maintain popular support, which also afflicted al-Qaeda (AQ) and led to its expulsion from its controlled-territories.
- IS Posts Photos of U.S. Spy Balloon Shot Down East of Tikrit
The Islamic State (IS) provided photos of an alleged U.S. espionage balloon that it shot down east of Tikrit, Iraq.
- Pro-IS TG Channel Continues to Propose Ideas for Lone Wolves in West
After proposing to lone-wolf jihadists in the West to burn parking garages and forests, a pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel added another idea in its series.
- After Giving Update on Results of Counter-Offensive in Sheikh Zuweid, IS' Sinai Province Provided Report on Rafah
One-day after giving an update on its counter-offensive agains the Egyptian army in Sheikh Zuweid, the Islamic State's (IS) Sinai Province provided an update for Rafah, claiming to have killed and wounded dozens of soldiers.
- Pro-IS Group Publicizes Major IS Operations in Afghanistan, Libya, and Yemen with Infographics
The pro-Islamic State (IS) al-Yaqeen Media Foundation publicized the recent major operations by the group's fighters in Afghanistan, Libya, and Yemen with a series of infographics.
- IS Sinai Province Claims Destroying Egyptian Army Vehicles, Clashing with Soldiers in Sheikh Zuweid Amidst Enemy Offensive
The Islamic State's (IS) Sinai Province provided an updated on its ongoing counter-offensive against the Egyptian military campaign "Sinai 2018," claiming to have destroyed army vehicles and clashing with soldiers in Sheikh Zuweid.
- Pro-IS TG Channel Proposes Lone Wolves in West Burn Parking Garages, Forests
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Telegram channel dedicated to lone-wolf attacks proposed that jihadists in the West burn parking garages and forests.
- IS' Khorasan Province Claims Burning Bus Transporting Shi'ites in Quetta
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province claimed burning a bus transporting Shi'ite pilgrims in the city of Quetta in western Pakistan.
- IS’ Khorasan Province Stones “Adulterer” in Nangarhar, Releases Photos
Khorasan Province of the Islamic State (IS) released a photo report showing an “adulterer” being stoned to death in Nangarhar, Afghanistan.
- Pro-IS Group Raises Fear of Attacks in Major Cities, Suggests Automatic Weapons
Continuing its series of posters inciting for and raising fear of attacks in major cities, a pro-Islamic State (IS) group suggested lone wolves utilize automatic weapons and questioned where the next strike will be.
- IS Video Shows Raid on "PKK" Barracks in Northeast Shafa (Deir al-Zour)
The Islamic State (IS) released a video showing its fighters storming "PKK" barracks in the northeast of Shafa village in Syria's Deir al-Zour governorate.
- IS-linked Khalid ibn al-Walid Army Shows Beheadings of an Attacks on Opposition Factions in Daraa, Syria
The Islamic State (IS)-linked Khalid ibn al-Walid Army released a video of its attacks on and beheadings of fighters from opposition factions in Syria's Daraa governorate.
- Pro-IS Group Promotes IS Attack in Kashmir Valley, Shows Rifle Taken as War Spoil
A Kashmir-centric pro-Islamic State (IS) media group promoted the IS attack on an Indian policeman in Srinagar, showing a rifle allegedly taken as a war spoil, and warning of more strikes to come.
- IS Claims Rare Suicide Bombing in Kirkuk, Targets Alleged Shi'ite Militia-run "Secret Torture Center"
The Islamic State (IS) claimed a rare suicide bombing in Iraq's Kirkuk governorate, targeting what it described as a "secret torture center" operated by the Shi'ite militia Asa'ib Ahel al-Haq (League of the Righteous).
- 'Amaq Reports Two Suicide Bombings by IS Fighters on Counterrorism Office in Aden
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that the group carried out two suicide bomings on a counterterrorism office in Aden, Yemen.
- IS' Khorasan Province Claims Suicide Bombing at Afghan Intel Facilities in Kabul
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province claimed credit for the suicide bombing in the diplomatic area of the Afghan capital, Kabul, targeting Afghan intelligence facilities.
- IS Video Shows Suicide Bombings, Clashes in Deir al-Zour in "Revenge for the Chaste" Offensive
The Islamic State's Barakah Province released a video showing suicide bombings and clashes within its "Battle of Revenge for the Chaste" campaign in Syria's Deir al-Zour governorate.
- Jihadist Shares Alleged Poster from Papua Declaring Support for IS
A jihadist shared an alleged poster from individuals in Papua declaring support for the Islamic State (IS).
- Pro-IS Group Calls for Vehicular Attacks with Trucks in Poster
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group published a poster calling on lone-wolf jihadists to mount vehicular attacks with trucks. The group, “Muharar al-Ansar,” had previously released similar graphics inciting for arson, gun, and vehicular strikes.
- IS Urges Supporters in "Russian-Occupied Muslim Areas" to Kill and Kidnap Christians
Citing the attack by an Islamic State (IS) fighter on a church in Dagestan, the IS urged supporters in all "Russian-occupied Muslim areas" to kill and kidnap Christians as a means to cause ruin to Moscow.
- IS' Sinai Province Claims 4-Man Suicide Raid on Egyptian Military HQ in Arish
The Islamic State's (IS) Sinai Province claimed a four-man suicide raid on an Egyptian military command center in Arish.
- Exclusive in IS' Naba 120 Reports Resumption of "War of Attrition" in Libya, Attacks in Sirte Including Suicide Bombing
An "exclusive" in the Islamic State's (IS) Naba 120 reports the group resuming its "war of attrition" in Libya, noting two attacks in the past weeks in Sirte, in addition to the IS-claimed suicide bombing in Jufra.
- IS Claims Suicide Bombing on Libyan Forces in Jufra
After an absence of claimed military activity in Libya for several months, the Islamic State's (IS) Barqah Province took credit for a suicide bombing on Libyan forces in Jufra.
- Francophone IS Supporters Launch Magazine to Counter French Media
Francophone Islamic State (IS) supporters launched a magazine to counter what they see as an anti-Islam bias in the French media, where in one article they urged French rapper Maître Gims to eschew celebrity and truly embrace Islam.
- Jihadist Reports Deaths of French IS Fighter, Executor of Purported Mossad Spy in March 2015 IS Video
A jihadist reported the death of French Islamic State (IS) fighter and his young relative who had executed a purported Palestinian Mossad spy in a March 2015 IS video.
- After Similar Incitement Posters, Pro-IS Group Calls to Burn America and Kill Russian Political, Religious Leaders
After publishing a series of posters inciting lone-wolf jihadists to carry out gun and vehicular attacks, a pro-Islamic State (IS) group called to burn America and kill Russian political and religious leaders.
- Pro-IS Group Warns of Attacks in London in Posters
The pro-Islamic State (IS) al-Fursan Media Foundation published two posters warning of attacks, one showing Big Ben in London, England, and the other of the Makkah Royal Clock Tower in Saudi Arabia.
- After Near-13 Month Absence in Yemen's Ibb Governorate, IS Claims Attack Targeting Houthis
The Islamic State's (IS) Liwa al-Akhdar [Green Brigade] Province, its division in Ibb, Yemen, claimed killing five Houthis in a bomb blast, marking its first operation in the governorate in nearly 13 months.
- IS Claims Killing Over 30 Iraqi National Security Forces in Single Attack in Kirkuk
Kirkuk Province of the Islamic State (IS) claimed killing over 30 Iraqi National Security forces in a single attack in the west of the governorate.
- IS' Khorasan Province Beheads Afghan Taliban Fighter and Accused Government Spy
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province published photos of beheading two men, one an Afghan Taliban fighter and the other an accused spy for the Afghan government.
- IS Claims Attack on Russian Church, Killing Five and Wounding Four
Caucasus Province of the Islamic State (IS) claimed responsibility for an attack on a Christian church in the city of Kizlyar, located in the Russian republic of Dagestan.
- IS’ Sinai Province Reports Repulsing Egyptian Military Campaign at Beginning of its 2nd Week, Inflicting Human and Material Losses
As the “Sinai 2018” Egyptian military campaign on militants in the Sinai Peninsula enters its second week, the Islamic State’s (IS) local division reported their repulsing the offensive and inflicting human and material losses.
- Moroccan IS Fighter Warns Abstainers, Deserters from Jihad of Religious Consequences in Video
The Islamic State's (IS) Barakah Province, a division for Syria's Deir al-Zour and Hasakah governorates, released a video of a Moroccan fighter warning abstainers from jihad of religious consequences for their inaction.
- Amidst Egyptian Offensive in Sinai, IS Warns Fighters in Egypt are Seeking to Escalate Attacks on Christians, Tourists, and Others
The Islamic State (IS) warned that amidst the large Egyptian military offensive on militants in the Sinai Peninsula, fighters elsewhere in Egypt are seeking to escalate their attacks on Christians, tourists, and others.
- HTS Announces Defeat and Surrender of IS Cells in South Idlib
Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) announced the surrender of Islamic State (IS) cells following violent battles between the groups that continued for over four months in the countryside of Idlib, and asserted HTS is the main actor in defeating IS in the area.
- IS' Sinai Province Threatens Upcoming Egyptian Presidential Election, Showcases Recent Attacks in Video
The Islamic State's (IS) Sinai Province threatened to attack polling stations during the upcoming Egyptian presidential election and showcased its recent attacks, including assassinations in broad daylight, in a video.
- HTS Claims Killing Dozens of IS Fighters in Southern Idlib
Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) claimed killing over 20 Islamic State (IS) fighters in clashes in the southern countryside of Idlib.