- IS-aligned News Unit Advises Caution of Spyware from Self-Professed Supporters
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned news unit advised supporters to be cautious of downloading and opening files from unknown users professing to back the group, warning they may contain spyware.
- IS Claims Killing 2 Filipino Soldiers in Clash in Igasan (Sulu)
The Islamic State (IS) claimed killing two Filipino soldiers amidst a clash in Igasan barangay in Sulu, Philippines.
- IS Supporter Calls to Kill Chinese in Defense of Islam and Uyghurs
A Kashmir-focused Islamic State (IS) supporter called on lone wolves to kill Chinese in defense of Islam and Uyghurs.
- IS-aligned Group Uses Image of Los Angeles Skyline to Threaten Attacks
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group used an image of the Los Angeles skyline to threaten attacks in the United States and the West.
- IS Supporter Chastises Keyboard Warriors, Calls to Physically "Punish Crusaders"
An Islamic State (IS) supporter chastised keyboard warriors, those who make threats behind their computers and speak of war without participating in it, urging they act upon their words on social media and physically "punish the Crusaders".
- IS-Linked Manual and Incitement Outlets Resurface on Telegram
Prominent pro-Islamic State (IS) outlets, purposed for providing attack manuals and incitements, resurfaced on Telegram amid frequent account removals.
- IS-aligned Muhajireen Foundation Gives Biography of Alleged British Blogger, IS Media Member
The foreign fighter-centric Muhajideen Foundation, an Islamic State (IS)-aligned group, published a biography of an alleged British blogger who worked in the IS' media department.
- Depicting Post Apocalyptic City, IS-aligned Group Warns U.S. of Coming Attacks
Showing the ruins of a city, an Islamic State (IS)-aligned group warned the U.S. of coming attacks and declared "the meeting is at Rome, O servants of the cross".
- Assuring IS Will Remain Despite Losing Territory, ACCA Compares to Hitler's Defeat
In assuring the West that the Islamic State (IS) will remain despite losing its territory, an IS-linked group drew a comparison between the defeat of Adolf Hitler in WW2 and the ongoing battle with the international coalition.
- Graphic from IS-Linked Group Incites Attacks in Paris
An Islamic State (IS/ISIS)-linked media group disseminated a poster urging lone wolf attacks in Paris, France.
- AQAP Claims Bombing Houthis and Rescue Vehicle, IED Blast on IS Fighters in al-Bayda'
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) claimed bombing Houthis and their rescue vehicle, and also detonating another explosive to target Islamic State (IS) fighters, both in Yemen's al-Bayda' governorate.
- IS Claims Suicide Bombing by Uzbek Fighter in Baghouz
The Islamic State (IS) claimed a suicide bombing by an Uzbek fighter in Baghouz, targeting SDF troops.
- IS-linked Group Depicts Strike on White House and Colosseum in Threatening to "Demolish Thrones"
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group depicted an artillery strike on the White House, Colosseum, and pyramids in a poster threatening to "demolish thrones".
- IS Supporters Distribute Tip for Breaking Car Windows of Potential Victims
Islamic State (IS) supporters distributed a tip for breaking the car windows of potential victims of lone-wolf attacks.
- As IS Defends Last Vestige of "Caliphate" in Syria, Group Highlights Civilian Casualties in Coalition Strikes
As the Islamic State (IS) defends the last vestige of its "Caliphate" in Syria, reporting ground attacks against the SDF in Baghouz, it has highlighted the civilian casualties resulting from coalition strikes on the town.
- Amidst SDF Offensive on Baghouz, IS Claims Double Suicide Bombing with VBIEDs
As the U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) mount their offensive against Baghouz, the last town held by the Islamic State (IS), the group claimed a double suicide bombing on the troops, amidst its own push.
- IS-aligned Persian Group Releases Video of Attacks by IS Supporters in Ahvaz and Balochistan
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group released a video of attacks by IS supporters in Sheyban a town in Ahvaz, Iran, and in Balochistan, including the May 2018 strike on Basij forces.
- IS Supporters Spread Suggestions to Poison "Disbelievers" at Large Gatherings
Islamic State (IS) supporters distributed a set of suggestions for ways lone wolves can poison "disbelievers" at large gatherings.
- IS' Naba Identifies 363 Casualties in 69 Attacks in Statistical Breakdown of Ops (Jan 24-30)
The Islamic State's (IS) al-Naba newspaper featured an infographic identifying 363 casualties in 69 attacks, in a statistical breakdown of IS operations for the week of January 24-30, 2019.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Bombing Nigerian Convoy, Striking Post in Borno
The Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) claimed two attacks on Nigerian soldiers that took place within 24-hours in Borno State, one involving the bombing of a convoy, and the other a strike on a post.
- In IS Video Presenting Slain Fighters in Somalia, Somali-Canadian Doctor Calls for Medical Professionals to Join Group
The Islamic State (IS) released a video from its "Somalia Province" on slain fighters, featuring a posthumous clip of an English-speaking Somali-Canadian doctor calling for medical professionals to travel to and join the group.
- IS Video Shows Attacks on Iraqi and Kurdish Forces and Militiamen in Kirkuk, Raid in 'Allas Oilfield
The Islamic State (IS) released a video documenting a variety of attacks on positions and vehicles of the Iraqi army, Kurdish Peshmerga, Popular Mobilization, and Tribal Mobilization in Kirkuk, including a raid in the 'Allas oilfield.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Multiple Casualties in Attack on Nigerian Soldiers in Malam Fatori
As a result of an attack on Nigerian soldiers in Malam Fatori, the Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) claimed multiple casualties in the enemy ranks.
- IS Claims 23 Casualties Among Filipino Soldiers in Clash in Sulu
The Islamic State (IS) claimed inflicting 23 casualties among Filipino soldiers in a clash in Patikul municipality, in Sulu province of the Philippines.
- Pro-IS Group Gives Biography of Alleged Belgian Blogger, Recruiter
A foreign fighter-centric pro-Islamic State (IS) group gave a biography for an alleged Belgian blogger and recruiter. Al-Muhajireen Foundation posted the biography of "Abu Ayyub al-Beljiki" on Telegram on February 4, 2019.
- 'Amaq Reports IS Responsibility for Attack on Egyptian Security Checkpoint in Egypt's New Valley Governorate
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that group fighters are responsible for the attack on an Egyptian security checkpoint in El Wadi El Gedid [New Valley] governorate in southern Egypt.
- JNIM Claims Attack on Burkinabe Security Forces in Yagha (Burkina Faso)
The Mali-based al-Qaeda (AQ) branch, Jama'at Nusrat al-Islam wal Muslimeen (JNIM), claimed an attack in neighboring Burkina Faso on Burkinabe security forces in Yagha province.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Inflicting 30 Deaths in Nigerian Army Ranks in Clash in Logomani
The Islamic State's Nigeria-based branch, West Africa Province (ISWAP), claimed inflicting 30 deaths in the Nigerian army ranks in a clash in Logomani, in Borno State.
- IS Issues Formal Communique for Philippines Church Bombing
The Islamic State's (IS) "East Asia Province" issued a formal communique for the dual suicide bombing at a Church in Jolo, in Sulu province of the Philippines, shortly after its 'Amaq News Agency reported its responsibility.
- IS Claims Killing Over 30 Philippine Soldiers in Clashes in Lanao del Sur
The Islamic State (IS) claimed killing more than 30 Philippine soldiers in clashes in Lanao del Sur, in the first instance of an attack by the group in the Philippines in 2019.
- In Somalia, IS Claims Killing Christians in Bosaso and Policemen in Afgoye
The Islamic State (IS) claimed casualties among Christians in an attack in Bosaso in Somalia's Bari region, and killing four policemen in Afgoye by gunshot.
- IS Claims Capture of Police Forensics Expert, a Christian, in Sinai in Naba 166 "Exclusive"
The Islamic State (IS) claimed capturing a police forensics expert, a Christian, in an ambush in Arish, Sinai, in an "exclusive" in Naba 166.
- IS-linked Group Continues Promotion of Magnitogorsk Bombings with Video
After publishing a graphic warning Russia of more strikes to come following the Islamic State (IS)-claimed bombings in Magnitogorsk, an IS-linked group continued its promotion of the attacks with a video reiterating the warning.
- Emboldened by IS Claim for Magnitogorsk Bombings, Linked Group Warns Russia of More Strikes to Come
After the Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for the apartment building explosion and subsequent bus bombing in the Russian city of Magnitogorsk, a linked group warned Russia of more strikes to come.
- 'Amaq Reports IS Suicide Bombing on Joint U.S.-SDF Convoy in Hasakah
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported a suicide bombing on a convoy of American forces and SDF to the south of Shaddadi, in Syria's Hasakah governorate.
- IS Supporter Discusses Non-Traditional Attacks on Economic Infrastructure, Veterans in Nevada
An Islamic State (IS) supporter, possibly based in the U.S., discussed using explosives and napalm in attacks on U.S. military personnel and veterans in Nevada as well as his ability to buy guns as a non-felon.
- IS Claims Another Suicide Bombing Targeting U.S. & SDF Forces
The Islamic State (IS) claimed a suicide bombing targeting a convoy of American and Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in Shaddadi, the second attack targeting U.S. troops in northeastern Syria in less than a week.
- HTS Executes a Dozen IS Operatives in Retaliation for Fighters Killed
Just days after releasing a video of an execution of Islamic State (IS) fighters, Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham claimed another execution of IS operatives in Idlib.
- IS-linked Group Urges French People to End Economic and Human Costs of War
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group urged the French people to end the economic and human costs of its war against the IS and not be "victim" of their "stupid government".
- IS Promotes Manbij Attack Killing U.S. Soldiers in Naba 165, Notes Several Past Attempts to Strike "Crusaders"
In the second of its two "exclusives" in Naba 165, the Islamic State (IS) promoted the January 16, 2019, attack on U.S. and SDF forces in Manbij, and interviewed a fighter in the city, wherein he claimed that the group made "several attempts" to strike American troops in the past.
- IS Claims Apartment Building Explosion, Bus Bombing in Russian City of Magnitogorsk
As an "exclusive" in issue 165 of its weekly newspaper, al-Naba, the Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for the apartment building explosion and subsequent bus bombing in the Russian city of Magnitogorsk.
- Video of HTS Fighters Executing IS Prisoners as Punishment for Murders
Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) released a video showing the executions of Islamic State (IS) prisoners accused of killing HTS fighters in southern Aleppo.
- IS' al-Hayat Identifies 200 Casualties in 74 Attacks in Statistical Breakdown of Ops (Jan 10-16)
The Islamic State (IS) released the 25th episode in a video series providing statistical breakdowns of IS operations, covering in this installment the week of January 10-16, 2019. The 3 minute, 15 second video, with Arabic and English text, was produced by the group’s al-Hayat Media Center and was released on January 17.
- IS Claims Two SVBIED Attacks on SDF in Hawi al-Sousa
The Islamic State (IS) claimed two suicide bombings, one by a Uyghur fighter, on Syrian Democratic Forces (SBF) on the same day in Hawi al-Sousa.
- Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) Publishes Photos from Mamuri Attack
Two days after its attack on a Nigerian military position in the town of Mamuri in Borno State, the Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) published photos of the operation and the war spoils it captured.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Attack and Ensuing Clash with Nigerian Soldiers in Gajiram
The Nigeria-based West Africa Province of the Islamic State (ISWAP) claimed an attack and ensuing clash with Nigerian soldiers in Gajiram, a town in Borno State.
- Baluch IS Supporter Posts Photos of Home-Made Bombs and Weapons on Social Media
An Islamic State (IS) supporter from Baluchistan posted pictures of home-made bombs and weapons and discussed going to Afghanistan for military training on Instagram.
- IS Issues Formal Communique for Suicide Bombing in Aleppo on Coalition-SDF Patrol
After its 'Amaq News Agency reported a suicide bombing in Aleppo inflicting nine casualties among American soldiers, the Islamic State (IS) issued a formal communique for the attack.
- 'Amaq Reports Casualties Among U.S. Soldiers in IS Suicide Bombing in Aleppo
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported nine casualties among American soldiers in a suicide bombing on a "patrol of the international coalition" in Aleppo, Syria.
- 'Amaq Video Shows ISWAP Attack in Mamuri (Borno)
The Islamic State's 'Amaq News Agency released a brief video of the attack by fighters from the group's West Africa Province (ISWAP) on a Nigerian military position in Mamuri.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Attack on Nigerian Military Position in Mamuri (Borno)
The Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) claimed attacking and burning a Nigerian military position in the town of Mamuri, in Nigeria's Borno State.
- ISJK Media Unit Threatens India with "Slaughter"
A media unit for the self-described "Islamic State Jammu & Kashmir" (ISJK) threatened India that fighters are coming to "slaughter".
- Suggesting Attack During "Yellow Vest" Protests in France, IS Supporter Advises How to Conceal Weapon
Suggesting that lone-wolf jihadists capitalize on the "Yellow Vest" protests in France, an Islamic State (IS) supporter advised how they can conceal a weapon.
- Afghan Taliban Accuses U.S. and Afghan Forces With Storming Prison to Free IS Captives
The Afghan Taliban accused American and Afghan forces with storming a prison in Badghis in which it was holding Islamic State Khorasan Province (ISKP) fighters captive.
- Using Strasbourg Attack as Example, IS-aligned Group Incites Lone Wolves to Strike France in Video
Using the December 11, 2018, Islamic State (IS)-inspired attack in Strasbourg, France, as an example, an IS-aligned group released a video inciting lone wolves to mount operations in the country.
- IS' West Africa Province Releases 2nd Photo Report on Baga Attack and its Aftermath
The Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) released a second photo report on the December 28, 2018, attack on Nigerian soldiers in Baga, and the aftermath, where fighters seized control over the town.
- IS' al-Hayat Identifies 191 Casualties in 71 Attacks in Statistical Breakdown of Ops (January 3-9)
The Islamic State (IS) released the 24th episode in a video series providing statistical breakdowns of IS operations, covering in this installment the week of January 3-9, 2019.
- IS-aligned Group Gives Biography of Alleged German Recruiter, Media Figure
A foreign-fighter centric Islamic State (IS)-aligned group published a biography of an alleged German fighter who served as a media figure and an online recruiter of European Muslims. Al-Muhajireen Foundation posted the biography of "Abu al-Wafa' al-Almani" on Telegram on January 9, 2019.
- IS Audio Chant Promotes Steadfastness of Fighters in Jihad
Ajnad Foundation, one of the central media divisions of the Islamic State (IS), released an audio nasheed (chant) promoting the determination and firmness of its fighters in jihad. It issued the 4-minute chant, entitled, "Steadfastness, Steadfastness," on January 8, 2019.
- 4th Issue of IS-linked Media Project "Shabaab al-Khilafah" Magazine Released, Features Threats and Attack Ideas
The publishers of "Shabaab al-Khilafah" (Youth of the Caliphate) magazine, a joint project by several Islamic State (IS)-linked groups, released its fourth issues, featuring threats of attacks in the West and ideas for their execution, and an interview with a media representative.
- IS' West Africa Province Publishes Photos of Attack on Nigerian Military Position in Damasak
Three days after its attack on Nigerian army barracks in Damasak, a town in Borno State, the Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) published a photo report on the operation.
- IS-aligned Group Uses Photo of Hotel in French Riviera to Threaten Coming Attacks
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group used a manipulated image of fighters standing outside a hotel in the French Riviera to threaten coming attacks. Hadm al-Aswar (Demolish the Fences) Foundation published the graphic on Telegram on January 7, 2019.
- Pointing to 8 Social Media Platforms, IS-aligned Group Urges Supporters Promote IS Publications and its Call
In an infographic with the logos of eight social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, an Islamic State (IS)-aligned group urged supporters to promote IS publications and its call.
- Graphics from IS-Linked Group Continues to Incite Lone Wolf Attacks
An Islamic State (IS/ISIS)-linked media group continues to disseminate posters urging lone wolf attacks, particularly against the West.
- After SDF Arrest of Americans and Irish National, IS-affiliated Group Warns Foreign Fighters of Entering Among Civilians
After Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) announced the arrest of two Americans, two Pakistanis, and an Irish national in Deir al-Zour, an Islamic State (IS)-affiliated group warned foreign fighters to avoid entering among civilians.
- IS Claims Inflicting 17 Casualties Among SDF in Suicide Attack in Raqqah
The Islamic State (IS) claimed inflicting 17 casualties among Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), or what it calls "PKK," in a suicide attack in Raqqah.
- IS’ West Africa Province Claims More Than 20 Dead in Attacks on Nigerian Soldiers
The Islamic State’s West Africa Province (ISWAP) claimed three attacks targeting Nigerian soldiers, killing more than 20.
- IS-Linked Graphics Incite for Attacks Targeting U.S. President Trump & Capitol Building
Islamic State (IS/ISIS) supporters disseminated graphics inciting for attacks in the United States, publishing threatening posters featuring U.S. President Donald Trump and the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.
- IS Division in Yemen Urges Tribesmen Join Group Rather than Incur Punishment by Entering Yemeni Army
The al-Bayda division of the Islamic State's Yemeni Province urged tribesmen, particularly those in Qifa, to join the fighters rather than "sell their religion" and incur punishment by entering the Yemeni army ranks.
- Posters Inciting “Lone Wolves” to Use Fire as a Weapon Distributed by IS-linked Group
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group suggested attacks using fire as a weapon in a set of posters.
- IS-aligned French Group Incites for Attacks, Portrays French Austerity Measures as Consequence of War
A nascent Islamic State (IS)-aligned French group incited supporters to mount attacks and portrayed the French austerity measures leading in part to the "Yellow Vest" protests as the "consequences of war".
- IS' al-Hayat Identifies 302 Casualties in 72 Attacks in Statistical Breakdown of Ops (December 27 - January 2)
The Islamic State (IS) released the 23rd episode in a video series providing statistical breakdowns of IS operations, covering in this installment the week of December 27, 2018 - January 2, 2019.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Attack on Nigerian Soldiers in Damasak
The Islamic State's West Africa Province claimed an attack on Nigerian soldiers in Damasak, a town in Borno State where a military helicopter was lost in combat.
- IS-aligned Group Suggests Lone Wolves Innovate and Use Unprecedented Attacks in West
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group suggested that lone wolves in the West innovate and use unprecedented attacks against "disbelievers".
- Lone Wolves Incited in IS-aligned Video to Avenge Female Muslims, Attack Tourists and Police
Directing a message to lone-wolf jihadists in Africa, the Middle East, and Asia, an Islamic State (IS)-aligned group released a video urging they avenge female Muslims by carrying out attacks and particularly against police and tourists.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims 3 Attacks in Yobe Killing 14 Nigerian Soldiers
The Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) claimed three attacks in Yobe State in Nigeria, allegedly killing a total of 14 soldiers.
- New Year’s Eve Attacks on New York City Threatened by IS-Linked Groups
Prominent Islamic State (IS/ISIS)-linked groups are inciting supporters to carry out lone actor operations in New York City on New Year’s Eve.
- IS-aligned Group Identifies Churches, Squares in America, Australia, and Europe for Lone Wolves to Target
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group published an infographic identifying famous churches and squares in America, Australia, and Europe for lone wolves to target.
- 'Amaq Reports IS Fighters Thwarting Joint U.S.-Afghan Attack in Southern Nangarhar
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that group fighters in Nangarhar, Afghanistan, thwarted a joint attack by U.S. and Afghan forces, and alleged that coalition aircraft bombed civilian homes, killing 25 people.
- ISIS-Linked Graphic Threatens Explosion at UN Security Council Chamber
Islamic State (IS/ISIS) supporters disseminated a graphic threatening an explosion at the UN Security Council Chamber in New York City.
- IS Supporters Flood TG Channels with Posters Inciting for Lone-Wolf Attacks on New Year's Eve
As the holiday season draws to a close with New Year's Eve, Islamic State (IS) supporters flooded Telegram channels with posters inciting for and providing suggestions for lone-wolf attacks on New Year's Eve.
- 'Amaq Video Shows Islamic State (IS) West Africa Province Roaming in Captured Baga, Groups Claims Attack Near Monguno
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency released a video from West Africa Province (ISWAP) showing fighters roaming in the captured town of Baga, while separately, the group claimed another attack in Borno State, near Monguno.
- Addressing Supporters in the West, IS-Linked Media Group Calls to For Attacks During “Christian Holidays”
The Islamic State (IS)-linked al-Battar Media Foundation released an essay calling for supporters in the West to “increase” terrorist attack during holiday celebrations.
- IS’ West Africa Province Releases Photo Report on "Aftermath" of Baga Attack
The Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) released a photo report on its recently claimed attack on Nigerian soldiers in Baga.
- IS-linked Group Warns that Despite Trump Pullout from Syria, "Flames of War" Will Still Come to America
Remarking on the announcement by U.S. President Donald Trump of pulling out American troops from Syria, an Islamic State (IS)-linked media group warned that despite that act, the "flames of war" will still reach America.
- IS' al-Hayat Identifies 175 Casualties in 58 Attacks in Statistical Breakdown of Ops (December 20-26)
The Islamic State (IS) released the 22nd episode in a video series providing statistical breakdowns of IS operations, covering in this installment the week of December 20-26, 2018.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Inflicting Dozens of Casualties Among Nigerian Soldiers in Attack in Baga
The Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) claimed inflicting dozens of casualties among Nigerian soldiers in Baga.
- IS Supporter Shares "Mali Province" Video of Fighters in Mali Executing "Traitors"
An Islamic State (IS) supporter shared a video from what he described as "Mali Province," showing fighters brutally executing "traitors" with knives and guns.
- 3 IS-linked Groups Release Joint Video Inciting Arson in West, Portray U.S. Pullout from Syria as American Defeat
Three Islamic State (IS)-linked groups released a joint video inciting lone wolves in the West to carry out arson attacks and portraying the U.S. troop pullout from Syria as American defeat.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Killing 2 Nigerian Soldiers in Gamboru
In Nigeria's Borno State, West Africa Province of the Islamic State (ISWAP) claimed killing two Nigerian soldiers near the same area it attacked 12 days prior.
- IS Claims Credit for 3-Man Suicide Raid at Libyan Foreign Ministry in Tripoli
The Tripoli division of the Islamic State's Libya Province claimed credit for the three-man suicide raid at the Libyan Foreign Ministry in the capital.
- Nigerian Soldiers Attacked by IS' West Africa Province in Same Area Struck One-Week Prior
The Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) claimed an attack on Nigerian soldiers in the same area it struck one-week prior, in Nigeria's Borno State.
- IS Video from Salahuddin Focuses on Suicide Attackers, Attacks Near Tikrit and Inside Samarra
The Salahuddin division of the Islamic State (IS) released a video focusing on two suicide attackers involved in a joint operation on a Popular Mobilization Unit (PMU) position to the west of Tikrit, and a raid by fighters on Iraqi military barracks in Samaraa and the execution of a national security intelligence member.
- IS Supporters Distribute Call to Kill Families of French Soldiers
Islamic State (IS) supporters distributed a call to kill the families of French soldiers.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Killing 5 Nigerian Soldiers in Clash Near Dikwa
Continuing its high frequency of attacks, the Islamic State's Nigeria-based West Africa Province (ISWAP) claimed another operation in Borno State, killing five Nigerian soldiers in a clash near Dikwa.
- ‘Amaq Releases Video of Nigerian Soldier Captured By IS’ West Africa Province
The Islamic State's Nigeria-based division, West Africa Province (ISWAP), has released footage of a captured Nigerian soldier.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Attacking Nigerian Military Barracks, Ambushing Vehicles in Borno
The Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) claimed two attacks on Nigerian soldiers in Borno, one targeting military barracks in Gajiram, and the other, ambushing soldiers between Dambuwa and Sabongari.
- As Christmas and New Years's Eve Festivities Draw Close, IS Supporters Raise Fear and Incite with Plethora of Threats
Islamic State (IS) supporters, as individuals and as groups, published a plethora of threats to raise fear among Westerners and incite lone wolves to strike as Christmas and New Year's Eve festivities draw close.
- IS-aligned Spanish Group Releases Incitement Video for Lone-Wolf Attacks During Christmas
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned Spanish group released an incitement video for lone-wolf attacks in America and Europe during Christmas.
- IS' al-Hayat Identifies 184 Casualties in 76 Attacks in Statistical Breakdown of Ops (December 13-19)
The Islamic State (IS) released the 20th episode in a video series providing statistical breakdowns of IS operations, covering in this installment the week of December 13-19, 2018.