- IS Announces Central Africa Province, Claims 8 Total Casualties from Congolese Army
The Islamic State (IS) claimed 8 casualties from the Congolese Army in an attack in the Beni region of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, near the border with Uganda.
- 'Amaq Reports First IS Attack in Congo
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported the first attack by the group in Congo.
- IS-aligned Group Portrays Notre Dame Cathedral Fire as Divine Punishment for Baghuz
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group portrayed the fire at the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, France, as divine punishment for Baghuz and warned of more to come.
- AQAP Offers Prisoner Swap to IS, Threatens Reprisals if Captive Fighters Harmed
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) offered a prisoner swap with the Islamic State (IS) and threatened reprisals if any of its captive fighters are harmed.
- IS Claims 2-Man Suicide Raid in South Sinai, Participant Identified as German-Russian Fighter
The Islamic State's (IS) Sinai Province claimed a two-man suicide raid at a police checkpoint in South Sinai, and a jihadist identified one of the participants as a German-Russian fighter.
- IS-aligned Group Regards Notre Dame Cathedral Fire as "Retribution and Punishment"
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group published a poster on the Notre Dame Cathedral fire regarding it as "retribution and punishment".
- Against Backdrop of Notre Dame Cathedral Fire, IS-aligned Group Threatens Attacks
On a poster using the fire at the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, France, an Islamic State (IS)-aligned group threatened attacks.
- IS Divisions in Libya Publish Photos of Fuqaha Raid, Executing 6 Captives in Ghadduwah
The Barqah and Fezzan divisions of the Islamic State's (IS) Libya Province published photo reports on the April 9, 2019, raid in Fuqaha and the capture and execution of six militiamen two days later in Ghadduwah.
- IS-Aligned Group Regards Notre Dame Cathedral as Future Target
An Islamic State (IS/ISIS)-aligned media group released a graphic depicting Notre Dame Cathedral in flames threatening “wait for the next.”
- IS Claims Killing Presidential Security Officer in Kabul, Provides Photo of Captured Gun and Communications Devices
The Islamic State's Khorasan Province (ISKP) claimed killing a Presidential Security officer in the Afghan capital, Kabul, and provided a photo of his gun and communications devices the "security detachment" captured.
- HTS Executes IS Spy for Killing One of Its Fighters
Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) executed an alleged Islamic State (IS/ISIS) member in Idlib accused of spying on the group and killing one of its fighters.
- IS Issues Formal Communique for Suicide Bombing on Coalition-SDF Convoy in Hasakah
Shortly after its 'Amaq News Agency reported from a "security source" on a suicide bombing on a coalition convoy in Hasakah, Syria, the IS published a formal communique, announcing casualties among "Crusader" soldiers and Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF).
- 'Amaq Reports IS Suicide Bombing on Coalition Convoy in Hasakah
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported a suicide bombing on a coalition convoy in Syria's Hasakah governorate.
- IS Claims Multiple Attacks in Deir al-Zour Within Revenge Campaign for Territories Lost in Syria
The Islamic State (IS) claimed multiple attacks on Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in Deir al-Zour, Syria, in its revenge campaign for territories it lost in the country.
- IS Suicide Bombing in Sinai Claimed Within "Revenge Invasion" for Formerly Held Territories in Syria
Extending to Sinai its campaign to avenge the loss of its formerly held territories in Syria, the Islamic State (IS) claimed a suicide bombing on Egyptian policemen, killing and wounding 15 people.
- IS Claims Offensive in Libyan Town of Fuqaha Within "Revenge Invasion" for Formerly Held Territories in Syria
The Islamic State (IS) claimed an offensive in the Libyan town of Fuqaha, killing and taking prisoner several "wanted" individuals, in what it dubbed a campaign avenging its formerly held territories in Syria.
- Noting Stampede at Nipsey Hussle Vigil, Jihadist Hints at Way of Causing Casualties in U.S.
Citing media reports on a stampede at a vigil for slain rapper Nipsey Hussle in Los Angeles, a jihadist hinted at a means of causing casualties in America.
- IS-linked Group Urges Lone Wolves to Attack Churches, Capitalize on Demonstrations in West to Mount Strikes
The Islamic State (IS)-linked al-Battar Media Foundation released a video urging lone wolves around the world to attack churches, and for those in the West in particular to capitalize on demonstrations to mount strikes.
- New IS-aligned Group Threatens New York, Vows Vengeance for Baghuz
A newly-formed Islamic State (IS)-aligned group threatened New York City and vowed vengeance for the victims of Baghuz, Syria.
- 'Amaq Video Shows Armed Attack by IS Fighters on French Forces Near Mali-Niger Border
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency released a video of an armed attack by fighters on what it described as French forces, near the Mali-Niger border.
- IS Fighters in Yemen Call Muslims to Travel to and Join Group, "Disturb Lives" of "Disbelievers"
Promoting life in a land of Islam and pursuing jihad as paramount for Muslims, Islamic State (IS) fighters in Yemen urged they travel to and join the IS, and if they are incapable of doing so, then to "disturb the lives" of "disbelievers".
- IS-linked Group Uses Canadian Withdrawal from Mali to Threaten Western Nations in Africa
An Islamic State (IS/ISIS)-linked group capitalized on the Canadian decision to withdraw from Mali to incite against other Western nations present in Africa.
- IS Claims Killing and Wounding 10 AQAP Fighters in Yemen
The Islamic State (IS) claimed killing and wounding 10 al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) fighters in the Bayda’ governorate of Yemen.
- IS Publishes Photos of Clashes, Killed Fighter in its East Asia Province
The Islamic State’s (IS) East Asia Province released photo reports showing clashes in Lanao del Sur in Mindinao and a "martyr" from its ranks.
- ‘Amaq Releases Video Showing Executions of Soldiers in Borno, Nigeria
The Islamic State’s (IS) ‘Amaq News Agency released a video showing the executions of five Nigerian soldiers in an unspecified area of Borno State.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Killing "A Number of" Nigerian Forces in Borno Attack
The Islamic State’s (IS) West Africa Province claimed an attack on Nigerian Army forces in the country’s Borno state, killing “a number of them.”
- AQAP Claims Capturing IS Fighter Among Four Attacks on the Group in Yemen
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) claimed capturing an Islamic State (IS) fighter and killing two others among four attacks on the group in Yemen's al-Bayda' governorate.
- IS Formally Claims Tongo Tongo Operation, Claims Kidnapping and Execution of Canadian in Burkina Faso
In Naba 175, the Islamic State (IS) presented a special report on operations by its fighters in the Sahel and West Africa, formally claiming credit for the Tongo Tongo ambush in in which 4 U.S.Special Forces were killed, and the kidnapping and execution of Canadian Kirk Goodman in Burkina Faso.
- IS Reports Close to 2000 Operations with Over 7450 Casualties in 6-Months, Other Statistics in Naba Newspaper
As a feature in Naba 174, the Islamic State (IS) gave an infographic covering military statistics for the past six months by its fighters and those inspired by the group in the West, totaling nearly 2,000 operations and over 7,450 casualties.
- As Conflict Rages Between the Two, IS Claims Attacks on Multiple AQAP Positions in al-Humaydha
With the violent conflict escalating between the Islamic State (IS) and al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) in Yemen, the former claimed a broad offensive on positions held by the latter in al-Humaydha, in al-Bayda' governorate, and striking another operations command headquarters of the group.
- One-Day After IS Claims Raids on AQAP Positions, AQAP Announces its Seizure of 5 IS-controlled Locations in al-Bayda'
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) announced its seizing control over five positions held by the Islamic State (IS) in Yemen's al-Bayda' governorate, coming one-day after the IS claimed raids on multiple locations of its jihadi rival.
- AQAP Claims Storming IS Positions in al-Bayda' the Same Day Group Announces Killing 10 of its Fighters
On the same day the Islamic State (IS) claimed attacks on its fighters in Yemen's al-Bayda' governorate, including a two-man suicide raid, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) reported an assault on IS fighters.
- IS-linked Group Warns of Retaliatory Attacks on Churches for New Zealand Shootings
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group warned of retaliatory attacks on churches for the shootings at the two mosques in New Zealand.
- IS' Sinai Province Releases Video on 2/2019 Raid Near Arish Airport, Expresses Solidarity with Fighters in Syria
The Islamic State's Sinai Province released a video on its February 16, 2019, raid on an Egyptian military post near Arish Airport, bookended with greetings to fighters in Syria.
- Echoing IS Fighter in Baghuz in Call to Avenge Besieged, Group Supporters Urge and Threaten Attacks Abroad
After the release of an Islamic State (IS) video from Baghuz featuring a fighter calling on Muslims to avenge the besieged, group supporters echoed his demand in urging for and threatening attacks in the West and elsewhere.
- In Naba 174 Editorial, IS Slams Hollow Condemnations of New Zealand Shootings and Urges Violent Reprisals
In its editorial for Issue 174 of its al-Naba weekly newspaper, the Islamic State (IS) slammed hollow condemnations of the New Zealand shootings and promoted violent reprisals, portrayed its attacks in the West, for example, as protecting Muslims globally.
- IS Publishes First Photo of its Fighters in Burkina Faso
The Islamic State (IS) published for the first time a photo of its fighters in Burkina Faso, identifying them as part of West Africa Province (ISWAP).
- Highlighting Wildfire Devastation in U.S., Prominent IS-aligned Group Promotes Arson as Revenge for Coalition Airstrikes
Highlighting the human, financial, and material devastation caused by the California wildfires, a prominent Islamic State (IS)-aligned group promoted arson as a means by which lone wolves can avenge coalition airstrikes in Syria.
- IS Claims Killing 6 Russian Soldiers in Homs, Reports Previously-Undocumented Suicide Bombing in Niger in Naba 174 "Exclusives"
In an issue with multiple "exclusives," installment 174 in the Islamic State's (IS) al-Naba newspaper reported fighters killing six Russian soldiers in Homs, Syria, and a previously-undocumented suicide bombing in Niger.
- IS Claims 50 Casualties Among Shi'ites in 3 Bombings Near Shrine in Kabul
As Shi'ites in the Afghan capital, Kabul, gathered at a shrine to celebrate Nowruz, the Persian New Year, the Islamic State (IS) claimed inflicting 50 casualties among them in three bombings.
- IS Spokesman Disputes U.S. Declaration of Victory, Condemns New Zealand Shootings
Abu al-Hassan al-Muhajir, the spokesman for the Islamic State (IS), disputed the U.S. declaration of victory over the group and condemned the shootings at the two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- IS Photographs Italian National Killed Amidst Battles in Baghuz
The Islamic State (IS) photographed the body and identification cards of an Italian national it claimed to have killed amidst battles in the Syrian town of Baghuz.
- IS Supporter Depicts Bombing at St. Mary's Cathedral in Sydney, Pope Francis as Prisoner
In a poster warning Christians in the wake of the shootings at two mosques in New Zealand, an Islamic State (IS) supporter depicted a bombing at St. Mary's Cathedral in Australia, and Pope Francis as a prisoner.
- In 1st Photo Report from Tunisia, IS Documents Fighters Preparing Explosives and Meals
In its first photo report from Tunisia, the Islamic State (IS) documented its fighters preparing explosives and meals.
- Depicting Fighter Overlooking New York City, IS-aligned Group Gives Warning
On a poster depicting an armed fighter overlooking New York City, an Islamic State (IS)-aligned group gave a warning to "worshipers of the cross".
- IS Media Affiliate Releases Video of Fighter Beheading Accused Spy in Tunisia
Furat Media, an Islamic State (IS) media affiliate that has been inactive for several months, resumed its activity, releasing a video of a fighter beheading an accused spy in Tunisia.
- IS-aligned Group Uses Footage of New Zealand Attack in Video Inciting Muslims to Attack "Crusaders"
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group used footage recorded by the Christchurch, New Zealand, attacker, among anti-Islamic imagery and clips, to incite Muslims to attack "Crusaders". Muntasir Media Foundation released a 3 minute, 32 second, English-subtitled video entitled, "They Are One Sect," on March 16, 2019, one day after the deadly shooting at the Al Noor Mosque and the Linwood Islamic Centre.
- IS Supporter Calls to Attack Relatives of New Zealand Mosques Shooter, Strike Churches
Amid venomous posts demanding revenge for the massacre at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, an Islamic State (IS) supporter called on lone wolves to attack relatives of the shooter and also to strike churches.
- In Revenge for Christchurch, IS Supporters Urge Killing Australian Tourists
A message disseminated by Indonesian IS-linked channels and groups, issued in response to remarks by a Queensland senator, incited to target Australian tourists commanding: “stab and cut the kuffar in revenge for the Muslim blood they spilled!”
- Jihadists, Both AQ- and IS-aligned, Enraged by Attack at New Zealand Mosques, Demand and Incite for Revenge
In response to the deadly attack at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, jihadists, both al-Qaeda (AQ)- and Islamic State (IS)-aligned, expressed their outage in the form of demanding and inciting for revenge.
- In First Official Video Release Since Siege on Baghuz, IS Fighters Boast "Firmness" in Town
In its first official video release since the SDF and coalition besieged Baghuz, the last bastion of the Islamic State's (IS) "Caliphate" in Syria, in early-February 2019, fighters boast of "firmness" in the town and their continued following of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
- IS-linked Media Group Threatens Paris in Two Posters, Provides Design Tools for Supporters to Make Their Own Warnings
An Islamic State (IS)-linked media group threatened Paris, France, in two posters, and provided design tools and guidance for supporters to make their own warnings.
- IS Claims Killing 27 Filipino Soldiers in Clashes in Mindanao
The Islamic State (IS), through its 'Amaq News Agency, claimed killing 27 Filipino soldiers in clashes in Mindanao, in the south of the Philippines.
- IS Resumes Attack Reporting from Baghuz, Claims Multiple Attacks on SDF
The Islamic State (IS) resumed its attack reporting from Baghuz, the town in Deir al-Zour, Syria, representing the last vestige of its "Caliphate," after a month of silence, and claimed multiple attacks on Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF).
- IS-aligned Group Presents Fighters with "General Rules for Fortification"
Presenting fighters with what it called "general rules for fortification," an Islamic State (IS)-aligned group advised in protecting their positions in enemy territory.
- Foreign Fighter-Centric Group Dismisses European Countries Withdrawing Citizenship from IS Fighters
Al-Muhajireen Foundation, an Islamic State (IS)-aligned foreign fighter-centric group, dismissed European countries withdrawing citizenship from IS fighters, considering it irrelevant.
- IS' Naba 173 Features Biography of Group's "French Voice" Fabien Clain (Abu Anas al-Firansi)
In the 173rd issue of its weekly newspaper, al-Naba, the Islamic State (IS0 featured a biography of Fabien Clain (AKA Abu Anas al-Firansi), regarding as the group's "French voice".
- 6th Issue of IS-linked Magazine Features Article Inciting Attacks in Bangladesh
The publishers of the Islamic State (IS)-linked "Shabaab al-Khilafah" (Youth of the Caliphate) magazine featured in its sixth issue a user contribution inciting lone-wolf attacks in Bangladesh.
- IS' Naba Identifies 156 Casualties in 44 Attacks in Breakdown of Ops (Feb 28 - March 6)
The Islamic State's (IS) al-Naba newspaper, Issue 172, featured an infographic identifying 156 casualties in 44 attacks - its lowest number of recorded attacks in eight months - in a breakdown of IS military actions for the week of February 28 - March 6, 2019.
- 'Amaq Video Shows Explosion at Traffic Police Post in Kabul, Reports Two Officers Killed
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency released a video showing an explosion at a traffic police post in the Afghan capital, Kabul, reporting killing two officers.
- Poster Incites Lone-Wolf Knife Attacks in NYC
An Islamic State (IS/ISIS)-linked media group published a poster calling for lone-wolf attacks in New York City.
- IS-linked Group Depicts Brandenburg Gate Ablaze, Truck from 2016 Christmas Market Attack to Threaten Berlin
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group depicted the Brandenburg Gate ablaze and the truck from the IS-inspired December 2016 Christmas market attack to to threaten the German capital, Berlin.
- Lone Wolves Encouraged to Follow Example of IS-inspired Magnanville Attacker and "Answer the Call"
A message directed to lone-wolf jihadists encouraged they follow the example of the Islamic State (IS)-inspired Larossi Abballa, who stabbed to death a police officer and police secretary in Magnanville, France, in June 2016, and "answer the call".
- Pro-IS Newspaper "Liwa al-Ansar" Warns Group "Will Burn the Lands of the Cross"
The editors of the pro-Islamic State (IS) "Liwa' al-Ansar" (Brigade of the Supporters) newspaper warned that group fighters and those it inspires "will burn the lands of the Cross," naming the United States, Belgium, Britain, Canada, France, and Russia.
- Alleged Audio from IS Fighter in Baghuz Incites Muslims in Europe and Elsewhere to Avenge the Besieged
An audio message attributed to an Islamic State (IS) fighter in Baghuz, Syria, incites Muslims in Europe and elsewhere to avenge the besieged, claiming that the enemy has created a "holocaust" for the people in the town.
- IS-aligned Group Demands Supporters in West Avenge Besieged Fighters in Baghuz, Equates Inaction to Cowardice
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group demanded supporters in the West o avenge besieged fighters in Baghuz, Syria, through lone-wolf attacks, and equated inaction to cowardice.
- IS-linked Group Depicts Trump as Prisoner as City Burns
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group depicted U.S. President Donald Trump as a prisoner on a street in a burning city.
- IS Claims Killing 3 Americans in Suicide Bombing in Aleppo
After its 'Amaq News Agency reported a suicide bombing on a joint U.S.-SDF convoy in Aleppo, the Islamic State (IS) issued a formal communique stating that three Americans were killed.
- IS Claims Suicide Bombing on U.S.-SDF Convoy in Aleppo
The Islamic State (IS) claimed through its 'Amaq News Agency a suicide bombing on a joint convoy of Americans and Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in Aleppo.
- In Ambush and Ensuing Clash in Northern Iraq, IS Claims 45 Casualties in PMU Ranks
The Islamic State (IS) claimed inflicting 45 casualties in the Population Mobilization Unit (PMU) ranks in an ambush and ensuing clash in northern Iraq.
- Threatening Coalition Countries, English IS Recruitment Account Declares Caliphate "On the Verge” of Revival
An English-language Islamic State (IS/ISIS) recruitment account on social media incited against Saudi Arabia and the Netherlands, declaring IS to be “on the verge of the revival of the Caliphate.”
- IS Claims Attack on Shi'a Ceremony Attended by Government Officials in Kabul
The Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for the attack on a Shi'a ceremony attended by Afghan government officials in the capital, Kabul.
- IS Claims 7 Casualties Among U.S. and Afghan Forces in Bombings in Nangarhar
The Islamic State (IS) claimed inflicting seven casualties among American and Afghan forces in multiple bombings in Nangarhar province, eastern Afghanistan.
- IS Supporter Displays Trump and U.S. Capitol on Fire in Poster Reiterating Bin Laden Threat
An Islamic State (IS) supporter displayed U.S. President Donald Trump and the U.S. Capitol building on fire in a poster reiterating a threat from former al-Qaeda (AQ) leader Usama bin Laden.
- IS' Naba Identifies 140 Casualties in 51 Attacks in Breakdown of Ops (Feb 21-27)
The Islamic State's (IS) al-Naba newspaper, Issue 171, featured an infographic identifying 140 casualties in 51 attacks, in a breakdown of IS operations for the week of February 21-27, 2019.
- IS Incites Uyghur Muslims to Fight Chinese Government, Muslims Elsewhere to Target Chinese Nationals and Economic Interests
The Islamic State (IS) incited Uyghur Muslims to fight the Chinese government domestically and for Muslims elsewhere to target Chinese nationals and economic interests.
- With Photo from 7/7 London Bombings, Prominent IS Supporter Posts Possible Address to Target on Tactical Manual Repository
On a poster displaying the wreckage of a double-decked bus at Tavistock Square during the 7/7 bombings in London, a prominent Islamic State (IS) supporter placed a possible address to target, and published it on his tactical manual repository.
- Noting Discovery of Explosive Packages in London, IS-aligned Group Declares London "Remains in Terror"
Noting the discovery of explosive packages at major transit hubs in London, an Islamic State (IS)-aligned group published a poster declaring that the city "remains in terror".
- IS-aligned Group Threatens France in Poster Depicting Fighter Monitoring Eiffel Tower
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group threatened France in a poster depicting a fighter monitoring the Eiffel Tower.
- IS-aligned Group Publishes Message Inspiring "Mobile Bombs" who Wage Lone-Wolf Attacks in the West and Post on Social Media
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group published a message inspiring jihadists to be "mobile bombs" who either wage lone-wolf attacks in the West or post IS media on social media.
- HTS Executes 10 IS Fighters in Retaliation for Suicide Bombing in Idlib
Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) executed 10 alleged IS fighters in the city of Idlib the day after an IS suicide bombing at a local restaurant.
- IS Claims Suicide Attack at Civil-Military Relations HQ in Raqqah, Threatens Tribal Elders
The Islamic State (IS) claimed a suicide attack involving a single fighter on a Civil-Military Relations headquarters in Syria's Raqqah governorate, and threatened tribal elders cooperating with the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF).
- IS Supporter Incites Lone Wolves to Ignite a "Baghuz" in Chicago, Moscow, and Paris
An Islamic State (IS) supporter incited lone wolves in the "land of the disbelievers" to ignite a "Baghuz" in Chicago, Moscow, and Paris.
- Depicting Paris in Flames, IS-aligned Group Reminds of Former IS Spokesman's Prayer for God's Wrath on Enemy
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group depicted Paris in flames in reminding of former IS spokesman Abu Muhammad al-'Adnani's prayer for God's wrath on the enemy.
- IS Claims Wounding Tunisian Soldier in Landmine Explosion in Gafsa
The Islamic State (IS) claimed wounding a Tunisian soldier was wounded in a landmine explosion in Tunisia's Gafsa governorate.
- AQAP Claims Wounding 2 SBF in Bombing in Abyan, Attacking IS in al-Bayda'
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) claimed wounding two troops from the UAE-backed Security Belt Forces (SBF) in Yemen's Abyan governorate, and two attacks on the Islamic State (IS) in al-Bayda'.
- Poster Incites for Stabbing Attacks Against ‘Disbelievers’
A prominent Islamic State (IS/ISIS)-linked group called for stabbing attacks against “disbelievers,” in what appears to be a reference to avenging IS wives.
- IS Claims Beheading Spy, Booby-Trapping Area Around Corpse in Tunisia's Sidi Bouzid Governorate in Naba 171
The Islamic State (IS) claimed beheading a spy and then booby-trapping the area around his corpse to ambush enemies, in Djebel Mghila, in Tunisia's Sidi Bouzid governorate.
- In Media Interview, IS Widow Echoes Reports that Women Ordered to Leave Baghuz
In a recent media interview, a female Islamic State (IS/ISIS) member in Syria claimed that women were ordered to leave Baghuz, the group's last remaining territory in Syria, ahead of a pending offensive to retake the town.
- Depicting Prague Cityscape, IS-linked Group Declares "Caliphate is Coming"
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group depicted two fighters overlooking Prague in a poster declaring the coming of the "Caliphate" and the imposition of Shariah-based governance.
- AQAP Claims Attacks on IS in al-Bayda', Bombing SBF in Abyan and Killing at Least 4 Including Commander
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) claimed a sniper attack and raid on Islamic State (IS) fighters in Yemen's al-Bayda' governorate, and bombing UAE-backed Security Belt Forces (SBF) in Abyan, killing at least four elements including a commander.
- Wife of IS Fighter in Syria Claims Women Ordered to Leave Baghuz in Media Interview
An alleged wife of an Islamic State (IS) fighter in Syria claimed that women had been ordered to leave Islamic State (IS) territory in Baghuz to allow their husbands to focus on fighting in a recent interview with the UAE-based Akhbar al-Aan media outlet.
- Prominent IS Supporter Suggests Attacks on London Landmarks in Repopulation of Tactical Manual Repository
A prominent Islamic State (IS) supporter suggested attacks on various London landmarks upon repopulating his recently-suspended tactical manual repository.
- 'Amaq Video Shows IS Bombing AQAP Vehicle in al-Bayda'
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency released a brief video of bombing a vehicle belonging to al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), in al-Bayda' governorate in Yemen.
- Depicting U.S. Capitol Building in Flames and Multiple Methods of Attack, IS-aligned Group Incites for Attacks
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group published incitement posters depicting the U.S. Capitol Building in flames and multiple methods of attack, including arson, poison, explosives, and knives.
- IS-aligned Group Repeatedly Incites for Lone-Wolf Attacks in West in Multilingual Poster
Over a three-month period, an Islamic State (IS)-aligned group has repeatedly incited supporters to carry out lone-wolf attacks in the West, giving this message in a poster in seven languages.
- IS-aligned Group Portrays Marseille Knife Attack as IS Inspired
An Islamic State (IS)-aligned group portrayed the knife attack in Marseille, France, as IS inspired and warned of additional strikes.
Muntasir Media published a poster on Telegram on February 19, 2019, the same day as a man wounded three people with a knife in the city's Canebière area, showing media photos of the aftermath, and Arabic, English, and French text reading:
Your Results And we have more insha-allah
Die in your rage!
- IS-linked Group Encourages Supporters in Video to Hold Firm, Join Training Camps in Iraq
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group released a video encouraging supporters to hold firm despite apparent losses, and urged them to join training camps in Iraq.
- IS Supporters Distribute and Update Lone-Wolf Suggestions Involving Poison, Oil Slicks, and Bomb Threats
Islamic State (IS) supporters distributed and updated a set of suggestions to lone wolves involving poison, oil slicks, and bomb threats.
- IS-aligned Media Unit Defends Group Against Opponents in English/Spanish-Subtitled Video
The Islamic State (IS)-aligned Muntasir Media released a video with English- and Spanish-subtitled defending the group and its ideology against its opponents.