- IS Claims Bombing Oil Facility Guards in Libya, Ambushing Soldiers in Naba 130 "Exclusive"
The Islamic State (IS) claimed bombing oil facility guards and ambushing Libyan soldiers in Libya's Wahat district in a Naba 130 "exclusive".
- IS-linked Group Depicts Spanish Prime Minister as IS Prisoner in Graphi
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group depicted Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy as an IS prisoner in a graphic.
- HTS Explains Agreement with Syrian Regime Over Yarmouk Camp Exit
Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) portrayed its agreement with the Syrian regime to allow the evacuation of fighters from the Yarmouk Camp in Damascus as a victory, and noted that its continued siege on Kefrya and Fu'ah will allow future negotiations for imprisoned Sunnis.
- French Pro-IS Magazine Urges Erdogan to Accept IS' "Caliphate" or Face Disgrace
The editors of a French-language pro-Islamic State (IS) magazine published an article urging Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to accept the IS' "Caliphate" or face disgrace like Mohamed Morsi.
- IS-linked French Group Incites for Attacks at 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia
An Islamic State (IS)-linked French media group incited supporters to attack the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- IS-linked Groups Threaten Random Attacks in Western Cities, Poster Shows Explosion in Vancouver
Islamic State (IS)-linked groups threatened random attacks in the cities of Western countries, with one depicting an explosion on a city street in Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada.
- 'Amaq Reports IS Fighter Stabbed Two Russian Policemen in Neftekamsk
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that a group fighter stabbed two Russian policemen in Neftekamsk, a city in Bashkortostan in Russia.
- IS-linked Group Threatens Spain in Poster Featuring Sagrada Família Church in Barcelona
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group threatened Spain in a poster featuring the Sagrada Família church in Barcelona.
- IS Claims Suicide Raid on Libyan High Election Commission in Response to Spox Speech to Hit Election Centers
The Islamic State's (IS) Tripoli Province claimed credit for the two-man suicide raid inside the Libyan High Election Commission and declared that it came in response to the recent speech of the group's spokesman to hit election centers and activists.
- 'Amaq Reports IS' Responsibility for Suicide Bombings at Libyan High National Election Commission
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that the group is responsibile for the twin suicide bombings inside the Libyan High National Election Commission in the capital, Tripoli.
- New IS-linked Group Threatens European Cities and Russia, Shows American Streets in Ruins
A new Islamic State (IS)-linked group threatened future attacks in European cities and Russia, and showed an apocalyptic future for America after IS strikes it.
- IS Video Shows Aspects of Life Under its Rule, Operation on Syrian Forces
The Islamic State’s (IS) Furat Province released a video showing various aspects of life under its rule including civil services, punishments, and a military operation.
- Boko Haram Releases Videos of Attacks on Nigerian Army in Jiddari Polo (Maiduguri) and Sambisa, Implementing Shariah Law
The Nigeria-based Jama’at Ahl al-Sunnah Lil Dawa Wal Jihad, or "Boko Haram," released two attack videos, one showing a recent operation against the Nigerian army in the Jiddari Polo area of Maiduguri, and the other, a strike on soldiers in the Sambisa forest, and a video of implementing Shariah law.
- 'Amaq Publishes Infographic on IS Suicide Bombings on Afghan Intel Headquarters in Kabul in Past 4 Months
'Amaq News Agency published an infographic on Islamic State (IS) suicide bombings on headquarters of the Afghan intelligence in the past four months.
- Shabaab Leader Rallies AQAP in Audio Speech, Advises Attack Escalation
Just one-week after addressing the Syrian Jihad, the leader of the Somalia-based Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement set his sights on Yemen, rallying the fellow AQ branch there, AQAP, and advising it escalation its attacks.
- IS-linked Group Justifies Attacking "Crusaders" in the West
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group provided justifications for attacking "Crusaders" in their own countries in the West.
- IS Division in Damascus Reiterates Call to HTS Fighters, Rebel Factions to Join its Ranks
The Islamic State’s (IS) Damascus Province reiterated its call to fighters in Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) and Syrian rebel factions to break ranks and join its group, arguing in a video that these rebels are sparing the Syrian regime from strikes it should be dealt.
- Jihadi Media Center Reports Hurras al-Deen Raid on Syrian Regime, Shi'ite Militia Positions in Hama
Sham al-Ribat Foundation, a recently established Syria-focused media center, reported a raid by Hurras al-Deen fighters on Syrian regime and Shi'ite militia positions in northern Hama.
- IS Supporter Eulogizes IS Fighter Killed in Algeria's Médéa Province
An Islamic State (IS) supporter eulogized a group fighter and former AQIM member who was killed in Médéa province in northern Algeria.
- IS’ "Invasion Brigade English" Systematically Spams High-Profile Twitter Accounts with Propaganda
A newly emerged English-faction of an Islamic State (IS)-linked brigade called on its followers to spam media accounts on Twitter with IS propaganda in what it called a “media invasion.”
- Afghan Taliban Denies Connection to Killing of BBC Reporter in Khost
The Afghan Taliban denied any connection to the shooting death of BBC Pashto reporter Ahmad Shah in Khost.
- Amaq Reports IS Killing Afghan Intel Commander in Jalalabad the Same Day as Afghan Intel HQ Suicide Bombings in Kabul
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that fighters killed an Afghan intelligence commander and police chief in two bombings in Jalalabad, the same day the group deployed two suicide bombers to strike an Afghan intelligence headquarters in Kabul.
- Pro-IS Indonesian Group Portrays 2018 FIFA World Cup as "IS vs Russia"
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Indonesian media group that had previously threatened attacks to come during the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia published another poster portraying the event as "IS vs Russia".
- AQ-aligned Hurras al-Deen and Ansar al-Tawhid Announce Alliance
The al-Qaeda (AQ)-aligned Hurras al-Deen (Guardians of the Faith) announced an alliance with fellow Syria-based militant faction Ansar al-Tawhid.
- NIM Claims Artillery and Rocket Strike on Timbuktu Airbase
Nusrat al-Islam wal Muslimeen (NIM), al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Mali, claimed an artillery and rocket strike on French and MINUSMA positions inside Timbuktu Airbase.
- Pro-IS Indonesian Group Threatens 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia
A pro-Islamic State (IS) Indonesian media group threatening attacks to come during the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- Afghan Taliban Reports 232 Attacks, Over 200 Casualties Among Afghan Forces Since Beginning of New Campaign
The Afghan Taliban reported that since the beginning of its Al-Khandaq military campaign two days ago, fighters have carried out 232 attacks and inflicted over 200 casualties among Afghan forces throughout the country.
- IS Reports Attacks on Houses of "Apostates" on Basilan Island in the Philippines in Naba 129
The Islamic State (IS) reported in Naba 129 that fighters on Basilan Island in the Philippines stormed the homes of "apostates" and killed them.
- With Approach of Ramadan, IS-linked Group Calls for Jihad, "Month of Calamities"
As Ramadan approaches, an Islamic State (IS)-linked group rallied fighters all over the world and called for a "month of calamities for the infidels".
- IS-linked Group Warns Russia of Attacks to Come
After the recent speech in which the Islamic State (IS) spokesman called on supporters to attack Russia, and coming amidst its own campaign threatening the country, an IS-linked group warned Russia of attacks to come.
- Shabaab Claims Repulsing Attack Involving U.S. Forces Near Kismayo, Executing Assassinations in Mogadishu
Al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, the Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, claimed repulsing an attack involving U.S. forces near Kismayo, in Lower Juba province, and executing assassinations of Somali soldiers in Mogadishu.
- IS' Khorasan Province Publishes Photos from "Muhammad bin Maslamah al-Ansari" Training Camp
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province published photos from its "Muhammad bin Maslamah al-Ansari" training camp.
- Shabaab Issues Series of Videos Highlighting Lectures from Past AQ Leaders
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, released a series of video featuring lectures from past AQ leaders.
- IS Shows Assassination of Somali Intel Agent in Mogadishu in Photos
The Islamic State (IS) published photos showing the assassination of a Somali intelligence agent in the Bakara market in Somalia's capital, Mogadishu.
- Al-Qaeda Central Condemns Kunduz Massacre, Urges Jihadists to Galvanize Emotions of Muslims to Act
Al-Qaeda Central (AQC) condemned the incident on April 2, 2018, in which nearly 200 civilians were reportedly killed and wounded in an airstrike in Kunduz, Afghanistan, and urged jihadists to galvanize the emotions of Muslims towards action.
- Afghan Taliban Announces Commencement of New Military Campaign, Indicates U.S. Forces as Primary Target
The Afghan Taliban announced the commencement of its new military campaign, dubbed “Al Khandaq,” and indicated that “American invaders and their intelligence agents” are the primary targets.
- Shabaab Claims 8 Attacks in One-Week on SNA and AMISOM Forces
Al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, the Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, claimed eight attacks in one-week on Somali soldiers and AMISOM forces in the country.
- Kashmir-focused Media Group Incites for Lone-Wolf Attacks in India
An unofficial Kashmir-focused jihadi media group incited for lone-wolf attacks in India, stating “India’s turn comes now.”
- Shabaab Leader Promotes Syrian Jihad as Open to Foreign Fighters, Vilifies Turkish Role in Country
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, released a rare speech from its leader, promoting the Syrian Jihad as open to foreign fighters and vilifying the role of Turkey in that country and others.
- Afghan Taliban Releases Video from "Mullah Akhtar Muhammad Mansur Camp" in Baghlan
The Afghan Taliban released a video showing the training of fighters at a camp in Baghlan province named in honor of former leader Mullah Akhtar Muhammad Mansur.
- AQAP Video Shows Raid on UAE-backed Shabwani Elite Near Ataq
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released a video showing a raid on barracks belonging to the UAE-backed Shabwani Elite in Ataq district in Yemen's Shabwa governorate.
- IS Reports Killing 37 Syrian Soldiers During Southern Damascus Defense, Portrays Battle as Repulsing Iranian Influence
The Islamic State (IS) reported that its fighters killed at least 37 Syrian soldiers while repulsing their attempts to advance on their positions in southern Damascus, and portrayed the battle as one of deterring Iranian influence over Sunni areas.
- Jihadist Advises IS Supporters How to Work Against Saudi Ideological Warfare Center
A jihadist recommended to Islamic State (IS) supporters how they can work online against the Saudi Defense Ministry's Ideological Warfare Center.
- Shabaab Releases 3rd and Final Episode in Video Series on Qur'anic Recitation Competition for Children
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, released the third episode in its video series on Qur'anic recitation competitions for children in areas under its control.
- IS Claims 1st Operation on Yemeni Army in al-Bayda’ in Naba 128, Highlights Recent Attacks on Iraqi Election Candidates
The Islamic State (IS) claimed its first attack on Yemeni soldiers loyal to exiled president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi in Yemen’s al-Bayda’ governorate, and also in Naba 128, highlighted the results of its recent attacks on Iraqi election candidates.
- IS-linked Group Advises on Means, Execution of Lone-Wolf Attacks in West
Coming as the latest in its series of attack preparation and incitement posters, an Islamic State (IS)-linked group provided advice on means and execution of lone-wolf attacks in the West.
- Al-Qaeda's Mali Branch NIM Claims Suicide Raid on French, MINUSMA Positions in Timbuktu
Nusrat al-Islam wal Muslimeen (NIM), al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Mali, claimed credit for the April 14, 2018, suicide raid on French and MINUSMA positions in Timbuktu.
- Pro-AQ Group Produces Video Promoting Role of Foreign Fighters in Syria
The Syria-focused division of the pro- al-Qaeda (AQ) Khayr Ummah Foundation produced a video promoting the role of foreign fighters in the country and questioning Syrian Muslims who reject them.
- IS-linked Group Claims 77 Casualties Among Syrian Opposition Militants in Suicide Bombing and Raid in Daraa
The Islamic State (IS)-linked Khalid ibn al-Walid Army claimed killing 35 Syrian opposition militants and wounding 42 others in a suicide bombing and raid on their positions in two towns in Daraa governorate.
- IS Claims 1st Attack in Palmyra (Tadmur) in Nearly 6 Months, Hitting Syrian Military Barracks
The Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for its first attack in the city of Palmyra (Tadmur) in Syria's Homs governorate in nearly six months, striking Syrian military barracks.
- Pro-IS Group Shows Seattle Ablaze, U.S. President Trump as Captive
After one pro-Islamic State (IS) group published a poster depicting U.S. President Donald Trump as an IS prisoner, another followed suit the same day and additionally displayed Seattle on fire.
- AQAP Charges UAE-Backed Forces with Assassinating Scholars in 2nd Issue of Madad Bulletin
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released the second issue of its Madad Bulletin, wherein it charged UAE-backed forces in Yemen with waging a war on Islam and Sunni Yemenis through assassinating religious scholars.
- Jihadist Warns of IS-Style Executions to Come in New York Streets and the West
Using screen captures and animated GIFs from Islamic State (IS) videos, a jihadist warned of IS-style executions to come in the streets of New York and the West.
- IS Supporters Share Videos of Children, One an Aspiring Suicide Bomber, the Other Praying for Death to America and Shi'ites
Islamic State (IS) supporters shared videos of two children, one of whom aspires to become a suicide bomber, and the other praying for death to America and Shi'ites.
- Pro-AQ French Media Unit Calls for Lone-Wolf Attacks in Paris and Timbuktu
The pro- al-Qaeda (AQ) French media unit al-Kifah called on lone-wolves in France and Mali to carry out attacks on soldiers.
- Afghan Taliban Accuses U.S. President Trump of Directing Troops to Kill Civilians
The Afghan Taliban published a statement from its "Department for the Prevention of Civilian Casualties" accusing U.S. President Donald Trump of ordering American forces to massacre civilians.
- Kashmiri IS Supporter Defends Group Against Negative Portrayal by Hizb al-Mujahideen Commander
A Kashmiri Islamic State (IS) supporter defended the group against a negative portrayal by Hizb al-Mujahideen commander Riyaz Naikoo, attacking his allegations while at the same time promoting the IS.
- 'Amaq Video Shows Somali Soldier Killed by Gunfire in Afgoye
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency released a video showing the shooting death of Somali soldier in Afgoye.
- Shabaab Claims Attacks on Ugandan Forces (AMISOM) in Lower Shabelle, Somali Troops and Police in Mogadishu
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, claimed ambushing Ugandan forces within the AMISOM mission in Lower Shabelle, and attacking Somali troops and police in that region and in Mogadishu.
- Editorial in Pro-IS Magazine Calls Lone Wolves in Turkey to Hit Soft Targets Frequented by Jews and “Crusaders”, Embassies
An editorial in the pro-Islamic State (IS) magazine “Anfal” called on lone wolves in Turkey to hit soft targets frequented by Jews and “Crusaders” in addition to embassies of countries participating in the anti-IS coalition.
- IS Supporters Display Bomb as Soccer Ball, Fighter in Russia to Threaten 2018 FIFA World Cup
As a means to threaten the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Islamic State (IS) supporters published posters displaying a bomb as a soccer ball and showing a gun-toting fighter in Russia.
- IS’ Khorasan Province Claims Killing and Wounding 9 Christians in Quetta
The Islamic State’s (IS) Khorasan Province claimed killing and wounding 9 Christians in the Pakistani city of Quetta.
- AQAP Reports 18 Fighters Escaping from Prison in al-Bayda', Claims Attacks on Houthis and SBF
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) reported that 18 of its fighters escaped from a Political Security prison in al-Bayda', and claimed attacks on Houthis in that governorate and on Security Belt Forces (SBF) in Abyan.
- IS Claims Killing 22 Soldiers in 2-Man Suicide Raid on Egyptian Military Base in Central Sinai
The Islamic State's (IS) Sinai Province claimed killing 22 among Egyptian military officers and soldiers in a two-man suicide raid on their base in Central Sinai.
- Shabaab Releases 2nd Episode in Video Series on Qur'anic Recitation Competition for Children
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, released the second episode in its video series on Qur'anic recitation competitions for children in areas under its control.
- IS-linked Group Promotes Vehicular Attacks in Russia in Continued Poster Series
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group promoted vehicular attacks in its ongoing series of posters threatening Russia and the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- IS Reports on Attack in Tunisia in Naba 127, Gives "Exclusive" Photo of Fighter
The Islamic State (IS) reported on its recent attack in Tunisia in Naba 127 and provided an "exclusive" photo of one of the fighters that participated in the clash.
- Group Applies IS Video Clips, English Subtitles to Lone-Wolf Incitement Speech from Former Spokesman
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group produced a video inciting lone-wolves in the West to act, creating it from IS media clips and applying subtitles to an audio speech by former IS spokesman Abu Muhammad al-'Adnani urging individuals jihad.
- IS Division in Damascus Calls Rebel Factions to Repent and Join Group, Decries HTS’ Concessions to Enemies
The Islamic State’s (IS) Damascus Province in Syria released a video decrying the concessions made by Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) to the enemies and calling on it and other rebel factions to repent for their misdeeds and join the IS.
- Pro-IS Group Designs Poster of Bomb Placed in NYC Metro Station to Warn of Attacks
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group designed a poster depicting a bomb placed in a New York City metro station to warn of attacks.
- AQAP Claims Car Bombing on Houthi Convoy in al-Bayda', Killing 10 Hadrami Elite in Hadramawt
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQA) claimed a car bombing on a Houthi convoy in Yemen's al-Bayda' governorate and also killing 10 Hadrami Elite forces in an attack in Hadramawt.
- Shabaab Claims Repulsing Attack Involving U.S. Forces, Storming Bases of KDF and AMISOM Forces in Gedo and Lower Shabelle
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, claimed repulsing an attack involving U.S. forces in Lower Juba, and also storming bases of AMISOM forces in Gedo and Lower Shabelle.
- Afghan Taliban Claims Suicide Bombing on ANSF Unit in Wardak in Revenge for Kunduz Airstrike
The Afghan Taliban reported that a suicide bombing it executed on an Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) unit in Wardak province came in revenge for the killing of tens of civilians, referring to the April 2, 2018, airstrike on a religious school in Kunduz.
- IS Supporter Incites Lone Wolves in West and U.S. in Particular for Shootings, Stabbings, Vehicular Attacks
An Islamic State (IS) supporter incited Muslims in the West and those in the United States in particular to carry out attacks with guns, knives, and vehicles as revenge for their brethren abroad and in support of the group.
- AQ Stresses "Lineage of Treachery" Among Saudi Leaders, Calls Scholars to Denounce
Al-Qaeda (AQ) stressed in Nafeer 26 what it called a "lineage of treachery" among Saudi rulers from founder Ibn Saud through crown prince Bin Salman and called on Islamic scholars to denounce them and confront them with "knowledge".
- AQ Supporter Gives Video Infographic on MINUSMA Losses in Mali Since 2013
Similar to a video he provided on French casualties in Mali, a prominent al-Qaeda (AQ) supporter published one focusing on MINUSMA losses within the same timeframe.
- AQIM Branch in Tunisia Calls Countrymen to Fight Government, Seize Control Over Natural Resources
The Uqba bin Nafi Battalion, the Tunisian branch of al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), called on North African Muslims to fight their governments and those in Tunisia in particular to wrest control over natural resources from state-owned and foreign companies.
- IS Claims 2 Suicide Raids in Anbar in 2 Days, One Targeting Solution Party Candidates in Heet
The Islamic State (IS) claimed two suicide raids in Iraq's Anbar governorate within two days, one involving two fighters targeting a Solution Party meeting in Heet, and the other consisting of a four-man attack on militiamen from the Jughayfa tribe in Haditha.
- IS’ ‘Amaq Reports 13 Philippine Army Soldiers Killed in Clashes in Sulu
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that 13 Philippine Army soldiers were killed in clashes with IS fighters in Sulu.
- Shabaab Claims Killing 18 Somali Soldiers in 2 Car Bombings in Mogadishu
The Somalia-based al-Qaeda (AQ) affiliate, the Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, claimed killing over 18 Somali soldiers in two car bombings in the capital.
- Jihadist Urges Lone Wolves in U.S. to Avenge Victims of Kunduz Religious School Airstrike
An administrator of a jihadi Telegram channel urged lone wolves in the United States to avenge the victims of the airstrike on a religious school in Afghanistan's Kunduz province.
- Shabaab Releases 1st Episode in Video Series on Qur'anic Recitation Competition for Children
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, released the first episode in a video series on Qur'anic recitation competitions for children in areas under its control.
- Afghan Taliban Disputes Reports of Chinese Militants Killed in Badakhshan, Stresses No Foreigners in its Ranks
The Afghan Taliban disputed reports that the Afghan National Army (ANA) killed two Chinese militants in Badakhshan, a province that shares a border with China, and stressed that it does not have foreign fighters in its ranks.
- IS-linked Group Urges Lone Wolves in West to Attack Soft Targets Including Airports, Parks, and Schools
An Islamic State (IS)-linked media group urged lone wolf jihadists in the West to attack soft targets including airports, parks, and schools as a means to support the "Caliphate" and avenge their brethren.
- IS Media Groups Renew Oaths of Allegiance to Baghdadi in Online Campaign
Islamic State (IS) and IS-linked media groups reinstated their allegiance to group leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as part of a uniform online campaign.
- Afghan Taliban Remarks Jerusalem Capital Recognition Emboldened Israel to "Oppress" Palestinians, Use Force Against Protestors in Gaza
The Afghan Taliban remarked that the recognition of Jerusalem of Israel's capital by the U.S. emboldened it to "oppress" Palestinians, manifested in its using force against protestors in Gaza.
- IS' Khorasan Province Claims Killing 4 Christians in Quetta
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province claimed killing four Christians in the Pakistani city of Quetta.
- AQAP Claims 2 Attacks on SBF in Abyan, 3 on Houthis in al-Bayda' in 12-Day Period
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) claimed two attacks on Security Belt Forces (SBF) in Yemen's Abyan governorate and three strikes on Houthis in al-Bayda' within a 12-day period.
- Infographic from IS’ Naba Newspaper Describes “Jihad of Women” as Defensively Combative
An infographic featured in the Islamic State’s (IS) Naba digital newspaper described ways in which women can permissibly participate in jihad.
- Afghan Taliban Claims Rocket Strike on U.S. Positions in Kandahar Airbase, Destroying American Armored Vehicle with Mine
The Afghan Taliban claimed a rocket strike on U.S. military positions in Kandahar Airbase and then bombing Americans in an armored vehicle traveling to the launch site.
- IS' Barqah Province Claims Suicide Bombing in Ajdabiya Inflicting 19 Casualties Among Libyan Forces
The Islamic State's Barqah Province in Libya claimed inflicting casualties among Libyan forces in a suicide bombing in Ajdabiya.
- 'Amaq Reports 19 Libyan Forces Killed, Wounded in IS Suicide Bombing in Ajdabiya
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that 19 Libyan forces were killed and wounded in a suicide bombing on their checkpoint in Ajdabiya.
- In 3rd IS Attack in Kashmir, Group Claims Killing a SPO in Bijbehara
The Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province claimed its third attack to date in Kashmir, shooting to death a special police officer (SPO) in Bijbehara.
- Pro-AQ Telegram Channel Urges Muslims of East Africa to Participate in Jihad
After as-Sahab Media released a lecture from al-Qaeda (AQ) leader Ayman al-Zawahiri on East Africa and its historical place as the "southern battlefront of Islam," a pro-AQ Telegram channel urged Muslims in the region to participate in jihad.
- IS Supporters Distribute Posters Promoting Trèbes Attack as "Just Terror"
Islamic State (IS) supporters distributed Arabic and English posters promoting the IS-inspired attack in Trèbes, France, as "just terror," and warning of and inciting for more lone-wolf strikes.
- Shabaab Claims Killing Approximately 27 Somali Soldiers in Armed Attack and Series of Bombings in Hiran
The Somalia-based al-Qaeda (AQ) affiliate, the Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, claimed killing approximately 27 Somali soldiers in an armed attack and a series of bombings in Hiran region.
- Al-Qaeda Urges Disputing Factions in Northern Syria to Reconcile, Not Allow Strife Benefit Regime
Al-Qaeda (AQ) addressed disputing militant factions in northern Syria in the 25th issue of its al-Nafeer bulletin, urging them to reconcile and not allow their strife to benefit the Bashar al-Assad regime.
- IS Division in Yemen Photographs Shooting in Broad Daylight of Faculty of Arts Guards
Aden-Abyan Province, an Islamic State (IS) division in Yemen, photographed its fighters shooting at Faculty of Arts guards in Khormaksar district in broad daylight.
- Pro-IS Jihadist Encourages Supporters to "Fan the Flames of Hate" Between Americans, Europeans, and Russians
A pro-Islamic State (IS) jihadist encouraged group supporters to "fan the flames of hate" between Russia and the U.S. and its allies so as to preoccupy the enemy from harming Muslims.
- IS Supporters Distribute Essay Calling on Lone Wolves to Kill the "Largest Possible Number of Crusaders"
Islamic State (IS) supporters distributed an essay calling on lone wolves living among the "polytheists" to mount attacks and kill the "largest possible number of Crusaders".