- Video of HTS Operation Shows IS Fighters Killed in Clash
Syria-based Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham’s (HTS) “security apparatus” arrested 12 and killed at least two IS fighters in a raid in southern Idlib.
- Al-Qaeda's Mali Branch JNIM Reportedly Claims Attacks in Burkina Faso, Including Blast Killing 7 Policemen
Jama'at Nusrat al-Islam wal Muslimeen (JNIM), the Mali-based branch of al-Qaeda (AQ), reportedly claimed credit for recent attacks in neighboring Burkina Faso, including the killing of seven policemen in a bombing.
- French IS-linked Group Urges Fighters to Obey Their Leaders
The French Islamic State (IS)-linked an-Nur Media Center urged fighters to obey their leaders, arguing that disobedience can ultimately lead to revolt.
- Uzbek Group Trains HTS’ “Red Bands” Fighters
Malhama Tactical posted a video of its instructors training fighters from HTS’ elite forces known as the “Red Bands.”
- Afghan Taliban Describes Meeting with U.S. Delegation in Qatar as "Pivotal Path" and American Acceptance of Loss
After acknowledging a meeting between representatives of its Political Office in Qatar and a U.S. delegation, the Afghan Taliban described the event as America accepting military loss, and representing a "pivotal path" to attaining peace.
- HTS Releases Ambiguous Statement on Sochi Agreement
Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) implied support of the Sochi Agreement terms in a statement titled “The Sham [Syria] Revolution Will Not Die” while maintaining it will continue jihad against the Syrian regime and Russia.
- Jihadi Coalition Involving Pro-AQ Hurras al-Deen Claims Attacks on Syrian Military Positions in Hama
A jihadi coalition in Syria called "'And Incite the Believers' Operations Room, which involves the pro- al-Qaeda (AQ) Hurras al-Deen, claimed attacks on Syrian military positions in Hama.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Bombing Nigerian Military Vehicle in Monguno
The Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) claimed bombing a Nigerian military vehicle in Monguno, in Nigeria's Borno State.
- Shabaab Claims Offensive in Lower Shabelle During Presence of Somali President
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, claimed mounting a major offensive in Merca, the provincial capital of Lower Shabelle, during the presence of Somali President Mohamed Abdullahi (Farmajo) Mohamed.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Attack on Nigerian Soldiers in Arege
The Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) claimed an attack on Nigerian soldiers in Arege, near Lake Chad, in Borno State.
- Afghan Taliban Acknowledges its Political Office in Qatar Meeting with U.S. Delegation
The Afghan Taliban acknowledged that its Political Office in Qatar met with a U.S. delegation regarding a "peaceful resolution to the Afghan conflict".
- Afghan Taliban Reinstates Security Agreement with ICRC
Just two months after rescinding its "security commitment" to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Afghanistan, the Afghan Taliban announced its reinstatement.
- IS-linked Groups Warns of Drone Attacks in Poster Depicting Eiffel Tower
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group published a poster warning of drone attacks and depicting the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, and a cityscape.
- Afghan Taliban Video Shows Daily Life and Military Exercises at Abu Obaidah bin Jarrah Training Camp
The Afghan Taliban released a video focusing on the daily life of fighters at the Abu Obaidah bin Jarrah training camp and their military drills and exercises there.
- Shabaab Claims Executing Another Five Spies in Middle Juba
Just two days after announcing its execution of five spies in Somalia's Middle Juba region, the Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement declared its implementing the "punishment for apostasy" on another five in the same region.
- Syria-Based Uzbek Group Trains Fighters in Combat Drill
A video from Malhama Tactical, an Uzbek private military contractor with close ties to Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS), shows fighters taking part in a room clearing drill.
- TTP Leader Expresses Thanks for Condolences for Predecessor, Joins Call for Uniting Ranks
Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) released an audio speech by its leader, Abu Mansour Assim Mehsud (Noor Wali), giving thanks to those groups and individuals that gave condolences for the death of his predecessor, Fazlullah al-Khorasani, and joining the call for uniting jihadi ranks.
- Shabaab Claims Killing 2 Kenyan Secondary School Teachers in Mandera
The Somalia-based Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement claimed credit for the killing of two Kenyan secondary school teachers in Mandera County in Kenya.
- IS-linked Group Announces New Magazine, Solicits Contributions
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group announced the creation of a new magazine and solicited supporters to contribute articles.
- ISIS is Doubling Down on The Philippines
In August, I wrote an analysis on an increasingly evident aim by the Islamic State (ISIS) “to establish a more substantial base in the Philippines.”
- Shahada News Claims Shabaab Executed Five Spies Working for US, British, and Somali Intelligence
Shahada News Agency, the media unit for Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda’s (AQ) Somali branch, reported the executions of 5 alleged spies.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Killing 31 Nigerian Soldiers, Taking 5 POWs in Kangarwa Raid
The Islamic State's Nigeria-based branch, West Africa Province (ISWAP), claimed killing 31 Nigerian soldiers and taking 5 others prisoner in a raid in Kangarwa, in the northeast of the country.
- 'Amaq Reports IS Detonating Bike Bomb on U.S. Convoy in Raqqah
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that group fighters in Raqqah, Syria, detonated an explosives-laden bicycle on a U.S. military convoy.
- IS' Kirkuk Division Demonstrates IED Construction and Attacks on Federal Police in Video, Op Statistics
The Kirkuk division of the Islamic State (IS) released a video demonstrating its construction of the improvised explosive devices (IED) and their use and that of other weapons on Iraqi Federal Police, in addition to providing operation statistics for the last year.
- IS Claims 73 Casualties Among Shi'ites in 5 Bombings in Single Day in Baghdad
The Islamic State (IS) claimed killing and wounding at least 73 Shi'ites in five bombings in a single day in Baghdad.
- Pro-AQ Group Highlights Zawahiri's Words on Kashmir in Video
A pro- al-Qaeda (AQ) group produced a video highlighting Ayman al-Zawahiri's words on Kashmir, featuring images from Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind (AGH) and its al-Hurr Media.
- IS Supporter Echoes Bin Laden Strategy in Calling for Attacks on U.S. Economy
An Islamic State (IS) supporter echoed the strategy of former al-Qaeda (AQ) leader in hitting the economy of the "head of the snake," America, to cause its collapse and end its global influence.
- Shabaab Claims Mortar Strike on Kenyan Base in Lamu, 8 Attacks on SNA and AMISOM Forces in 4 Days in Somalia
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement claimed a mortar strike on a military base in Kenya's Lamu County and eight attacks on Somali National Army (SNA) and AMISOM forces in four days in its home base of Somalia.
- Afghan Taliban Threatens Parliamentary Elections, Calls on Voters to Boycott and Candidates to Step Down
The Afghan Taliban ordered its fighters to halt the upcoming parliamentary elections by creating "severe obstacles" for it, and called on voters to boycott the process and candidates to step down.
- IS Claims Attack on AQAP Fighters in Bayda
In its first formal communique for an attack on al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), the Islamic State's Yemen Province (ISYP) claimed killing and wounding many AQAP fighters in a raid on their positions in the Qifa area in Yemen's al-Bayda' governorate.
- AQIM's Tunisian Branch Claims Dual Bombing on Soldiers on Mount Chaambi
The Uqba bin Nafi Battalion, the Tunisian branch of al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), claimed a dual bombing on Tunisian soldiers on Mount Chaambi, destroying a Kirpi MRAP vehicle and killing and wounding an unidentified number.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Mortar Strike on Chadian Military Position Near Lake Chad
The Nigeria-based branch of the Islamic State, West Africa Province (ISWAP), claimed a mortar strike on a Chadian military position near Lake Chad.
- IS' Khorasan Province Claims Bombing USAID Building in Nangarhar
The Islamic State's Khorasan Province (ISKP) claimed bombing the USAID building in Khogyani district in Nangarhar, eastern Afghanistan.
- Pro-IS Group Takes Cue from Fellow Supporters, Warns of Attacks at Concerts
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group warned of attacks at concerts in a poster telling enemies to "wait for our surprises".
- Afghan Taliban Claims Killing Over 10 U.S. Troops in Attacks in Helmand and Parwan
The Afghan Taliban claimed killing over 10 U.S. troops in attacks in Helmand province in southern Afghanistan and Parwan in the northeast of the country.
- Message Attributed to Female Malaysian Jihadist Explores "Soft Side" of Fighters
A message attributed to a female Malaysian jihadist who had traveled to Syria explores the "soft side" of fighters, seeking to remove their stigma as "monsters".
- IS' al-Hayat Identifies 531 Casualties in 133 Attacks in Statistical Breakdown of Ops (September 27 - October 3)
The Islamic State (IS) released the tenth episode in a video series providing statistical breakdowns of IS operations, covering in this installment the week of September 27 - October 3, 2018.
- French IS-linked Group Publishes Essay Urging Supporters to Ignore Defeatists, Anticipate Victory
A French Islamic State (IS)-linked group published an essay urging supporters and particularly those in areas where the IS operates, to ignore defeatists and anticipate victory.
- Afghan Taliban Again Accuses U.S. Forces of Supporting IS through Airstrikes
The Afghan Taliban again accused U.S. forces of supporting the Islamic State's Khorasan Province (ISKP) through airstrikes, this time charging that drone strikes on their positions in Nangarhar seek to halt their progress against the rival group.
- IS' Khorasan Province Claims Inflicting 90 Casualties at Suicide Bombing at Election Rally in Nangarhar
The Islamic State's Khorasan Province (ISKP) claimed killing 35 people and wounding 55 others in a suicide bombing at an election rally in Nangarhar in eastern Afghanistan.
- Pro-IS Group Gives Biography of British Weaponized Drone Developer
A foreign fighter-centric pro-Islamic State (IS) group gave a biography for a slain British IS member it identified as a weaponized drone developer.
- AQ's Mali Branch JNIM Challenges France and Promotes Fighters in Video, Features Footage of Deputy Leader for 1st Time
The Mali-based branch of al-Qaeda (AQ), Jama'at Nusrtat al-Islam wal Muslimeen (JNIM), released a video challenging France and its coalition partners in Mali and the Sahel while promoting its fighters, and featured footage for the first time of its deputy leader, Yahya Abu al-Hammam.
- IS Claims Killing Ethiopian Christians in Somali City of Bosaso
The Islamic State (IS) claimed killing three Ethiopian Christians in a gun attack in the city of Bosaso in Somalia's Bari region.
- IS Re-Releases Military Statistics for 2017-2018 from Naba 148 as Standalone Publication
The Islamic State (IS) released through its al-Bayyan Radio the military statistics for 2017-2018 it featured in Naba 148, offering the information in audio and document formats.
- Kashmir-focused IS Supporting Group Suggests Fighters Buy Drones Online and Utilize in Attacks
A Kashmir-focused Islamic State (IS) supporting group suggested fighters in Jammu and Kashmir purchase drones online and utilize them in attacks.
- Syria-based Jihadi Media Group Alleges HTS Thwarted Hurras al-Deen Attack on Regime Forces
A Syria-based jihadi media group alleged that Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) thwarted an attack by the al-Qaeda (AQ)-aligned Hurras al-Deen on regime forces in Lattakia.
- Afghan Taliban Challenges NATO Afghan Mission Commander's Assertion that Fighters Cannot Outlast Coalition
The Afghan Taliban challenged the assertion made by General Austin Miller, the new commander of U.S.-led NATO forces in Afghanistan, that its fighters cannot outlast the coalition.
- IS-linked Group Again Threatens Australia, Depicts Sydney Harbour Bridge
In its ongoing poster series of threats to Australia, an Islamic State (IS)-linked group depicted the Sydney Harbour Bridge and a knife-wielding fighter.
- IS' West Africa Provinces Publishes Photos of Gashigar Attack
The Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) published photos of its attack on Nigerian troops in Gashigar for which it had claimed credit one-day prior.
- Shabaab Claims Suicide Bombing on "EU" Convoy in Mogadishu, Seizing Control Over Villages and Town in Southern Somalia
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, claimed a suicide bombing on what it called a "convoy of European Union officers and trainers" in the capital, Mogadishu, in addition to seizing control over villages and a town in southern regions.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Attack on Nigerian Troops in Gashigar
The Nigeria-based West Africa Province of the Islamic State (ISWAP) claimed credit for the attack on Nigerian troops in Gashigar.
- AQ's Mali Branch JNIM Previews Forthcoming Video "And the Battle Continues"
Jama'at Nusrat al-Islam wal Muslimeen (JNIM), the Mali-based branch of al-Qaeda (AQ), previewed a forthcoming video titled "And the Battle Continues".
- Shabaab Claims Bombing Kenyan Military Truck in Kenya's Mandera County, Inflicting Over a Dozens Casualties to SNA in Somalia
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, claimed inflicted over a dozens casualties among the Somali National Army (SNA) in the country, and bombing a military truck in Mandera County in neighboring Kenya.
- Afghan Taliban Reports 2 Insider Attacks in Neighboring Provinces in Close Timespan
The Afghan Taliban reported two insider attacks by fighters in the enemy ranks in neighboring Kandahar and Uruzgan provinces in a close timespan.
- 'Amaq Reports IS Fighters Killing Close to 15 Pakistani Soldiers in Clashes in Balochistan
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that fighters in Balochistan province of Pakistan killed close to 15 Pakistani soldiers in clashes.
- IS' al-Hayat Identifies 551 Casualties in 128 Attacks in Statistical Breakdown of Ops (September 20-26)
The Islamic State (IS) released the ninth episode in a video series providing statistical breakdowns of IS operations, covering in this installment the week of September 20-26, 2018.
- IS' West Africa Province Claims Killing 7 Nigerian Soldiers in Abadam
The Islamic State's (IS) West Africa Province (ISWAP) claimed killing seven Nigerian soldiers in an ambush in Abadam, a town in Borno State in northeastern Nigeria.
- After IS Promotion of Ahvaz Attack, IS-linked Group Calls for Mass-Targeting in Iran
As the Islamic State (IS) promotes its recent attack on a military parade in the Iranian city Ahvaz, a media outfit linked to the group called for the mass-targeting of "disbelievers" and "polytheists" in the country.
- IS-linked Group Depicts Mortar Attack on Sydney Opera House
Amidst the propaganda campaign capitalizing on the strawberry scare in Australia, an Islamic State (IS)-linked group went a different route in threatening, depicting a mortar attack on the Sydney Opera House.
- Afghan Taliban Accuses U.S. of Crimes Against Humanity, Demands Unified Opposition to "Genocide" in Country
Listing nine examples in the last ten days of alleged U.S. initiated and directed attacks on civilians in multiple provinces, the Afghan Taliban accused America of "crimes against humanity" and demanded a unified opposition to what it called "genocide".
- IS Spokesman Promotes IRGC Military Parade Attack in Ahvaz, Rallies Fighters in Hasakah
Islamic State (IS) spokesman Abu al-Hassan al-Muhajir promoted the recent attack on an IRGC military parade in the Iranian city of Ahvaz and rallied IS fighters in Syria's Hasakah governorate.
- IS Kashmir (ISJK) Supporters Call Muslims in Region to Join Group
Supporters of the division of the Islamic State's (IS) Khorasan Province in Kashmir released an Urdu speech with accompanying English translation calling on Muslims in the region to join the group.
- Using Stock Image of Concert, IS-linked Group Threatens Attacks on Crowds
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group used a stock image of an audience at a concert to threaten attacks on crowds.
- IS Claims 100 Casualties in String of Bombings in Baghdad
The Islamic State (IS) claimed inflicting 100 casualties among Shi'ites in multiple areas of Baghdad.
- Shabaab Claims 2 Operations in 2 Days in Kenya's Lamu County, Taking 3 Kenyan Soldiers Prisoner
The Somalia-based al-Qaeda (AQ) branch, the Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, claimed two operations in two days in Lamu County in neighboring Kenya, capturing three Kenyan soldiers and killing at least eleven.
- AQ Media Chief Condemns Pakistani Soldiers as “Terrorists” in Speech for 4th Anniversary of North Waziristan Offensive
Al-Qaeda Central (AQC) released a speech from its media chief for the fourth anniversary of the Pakistani military offensives in North Waziristan, condemning Pakistani police soldiers as “terrorists”.
- IS' "Somalia Province" Gives Rare Look at Daily Life of its Fighters
The Islamic State's (IS) "Somalia Province" published a photo report giving a rare look at the daily life of its fighters.
- IS Supporters Continue to Capitalize on Australia Strawberry Scare
Islamic State (IS) supporters continue to capitalize on the strawberry scare in Australia by publishing additional threatening posters.
- Afghan Taliban Establishes Agriculture and Livestock Department, Encourages Aid Groups and NGOs Contact It
The Afghan Taliban established an agriculture and livestock department and encouraged aid groups and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to contact it for coordination.
- Pro-AQ Hurras al-Deen Decries Sochi Agreement, Calls for Support with Men and Money to Syrian Jihad
The Syria-based al-Qaeda (AQ)-aligned Hurras al-Deen decried the Sochi agreement between Russia and Turkey and called on Muslims to support the Syrian Jihad with men and money.
- IS Supporter Uses Images of Prince George and Knife-Brandishing Fighter to Advertise Lone-Wolf Channel
An Islamic State (IS) supporter used images of Prince George of Cambridge and a knife-brandishing fighter to advertise a channel dedicate to lone-wolf techniques.
- AQIM Promotes Zawahiri's Call to Support North African Fighters in Multiple Western Languages
Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) promoted a call made by AQ leader Ayman al-Zawahiri in his latest speech to support North African fighter, providing a translation of that excerpt in English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Shabaab Claims Bombing U.S. Forces in Middle Shabelle, Killing at Least 18 Somali Soldiers in 5 Days
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, claimed bombing a joint patrol of American and Burundian forces in Middle Shabelle, and reported the killing of at least 18 Somali soldiers within five days.
- IS’ ’Amaq Releases Video of IRGC Military Parade Attackers in Ahvaz
The Islamic State’s (IS) ‘Amaq News Agency released a video of the three attackers behind the operation at the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) military parade in Ahvaz.
- IS Claims Attack on Military Parade in Southern Iran, Killing and Wounding over 100
The Islamic State’s (IS) Khorasan Province claimed responsibility for killing and wounding over 100 Iranian forces in Southern Iran.
- IS Claims Attack on IRGC Military Parade in Iranian City of Ahvaz
Through its 'Amaq News Agency, the Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for the attack on a military parade in the Iranian city of Ahvaz.
- IS-linked Group Raises Specter of Threat to Australia in Posters
Shortly after Islamic State (IS) supporters distributed posters suggesting IS-inspired individuals are behind the strawberry scare in Australia, an IS-linked group released its own images raising the specter of such a threat.
- Statement Attributed to NIM Deputy Leader Warns Tribesmen from Cooperating with Enemy Forces
A statement attributed to Yahya Abu al-Hammam, the deputy leader of al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Mali Nusrat al-Islam wal Muslimeen (JNIM), warned tribesmen from cooperating with enemy forces, announcing that one individual was already executed in Timbuktu.
- IS Supporters Suggest Group-Inspired Individuals Behind Australia Strawberry Scare
In a series of posters, Islamic State (IS) supporters suggested that group-inspired individuals are behind the strawberry scare in Australia.
- IS' al-Hayat Identifies 483 Casualties in 127 Attacks in Statistical Breakdown of Ops (September 13-19)
The Islamic State (IS) released the eighth episode in a video series providing statistical breakdowns of IS operations, covering in this installment the week of September 13-19, 2018.
- AQAP Claims Killing 4 Houthis, 2 SBF in Attacks in al-Bayda' and Abyan
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) claimed killing a total of four Houthi fighters and two soldiers from the UAE-backed Security Belt Forces (SBF) in attacks in Yemen's al-Bayda' and Abyan province.
- Pro-IS Group Accuses AQAP Fighters of Risking Civilian Lives in Battling IS, Causing Death of Girl
A Yemen-focused pro-Islamic State (IS) group accused al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) fighters of risking civilian lives in battling the IS and causing the death of a young girl.
- After Depicting U.S. President Trump Beheaded, Pro-IS Group Portrays Him Shot
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group portrayed U.S. President Donald Trump shot in the head, in a poster claiming that fighters will ultimately conquer America.
- HTS’ Ebaa Releases App On Google Play
Ebaa News Agency, a news channel for Syria-based Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS), released a news app on Google Play which it claims provides a “huge archive of local and international news archives” as well as news concerned with the Syrian revolution and “communicating the voices of the oppressed in Syria.
- IS Claims Killing 15 U.S.-"PKK" Forces and Wounding 25 Others in Hasakah, Threatens Escalation in Battle
The Islamic State (IS) claimed killing 15 U.S. and "PKK" forces and wounding 25 others in a bomb blast and clash in Syria's Hasakah governorate, and threatened an escalation in the battle.
- IS 'Amaq Reports Ambush on U.S.-"PKK" Forces in Hasakah
The Islamic State's (IS) 'Amaq News Agency reported that group fighters ambushed a convoy of American and "PKK" forces in Syria's Hasakah governorate.
- Afghan Taliban Boasts 877 Government "Administration Workers" Joined Group in August, 50 Soldiers in September
The Afghan Taliban boasted that 877 Afghan government "administration workers" joined its group in August 2018 and that 50 soldiers have thus far switched sides to it in September.
- Shabaab Claims Killing 23 Somali Soldiers in 2-Day Period, Reports Enemy Drone Hitting Hospital and School
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, claiming killing 23 Somali soldiers combined in two attacks in Gedo and Lower Juba in two days, and reported an enemy drone hitting a general hospital and school for boys in Middle Juba.
- IS Claims Killing Three U.S. Soldiers in Thwarted Anbar Airdrop
The Islamic State (IS) claimed killing three U.S. soldiers during an attempted airdrop in Anbar, Iraq.
- AQ Fighters Announce Presence in Burkina Faso in Video
Fighters belonging to al-Qaeda (AQ) announced their presence in Burkina Faso in a video.
- IS Media Affiliate Releases English Chant Promoting Jihad as a Form of Worship
The Islamic State (IS) affiliated Furat Media released an English nasheed (chant) promoting jihad as a form of worship.
- Depicting U.S. President Trump Assassinated, IS-linked Group Echoes Baghdadi's Threat of Attacks to Come
Depicting U.S. President Donald Trump assassinated, an Islamic State (IS)-linked group echoed the threat of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of more attacks and violent conflict to come.
- IS Claims Credit for Bombing on Filipino Civilians in General Santos
The Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for the bombing in General Santos city in which seven Filipino civilians, including a six-year-old girl, were wounded.
- Shabaab Claims Bombing Kenyan Military Vehicles in Lower Juba, Assassination Attempt on Somali MP in Mogadishu
The Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement, al-Qaeda's (AQ) branch in Somalia, claimed bombing Kenyan military vehicles in Lower Shabelle and making an assassination attempt on Somali MP Muhammad Mursal in the capital, Mogadishu.
- IS Video Shows Clashes with Iraqi Soldiers, PMU in Various Areas of Diyala
The Islamic State (IS) released a video showing its clashes with Iraqi soldiers and Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) forces in various areas of Diyala.
- IS Claims Inflicting 40 Casualties Among Philippine Forces in Mindanao
The Islamic State's (IS) East Asia Province claimed inflicting 40 casualties among Philippine forces in separate attacks in Mindanao.
- Pro-IS Group Refers to Hitler and WW2 in Challenging U.S. to Defeat IS
A pro-Islamic State (IS) group referred to Adolph Hitler and World War II in challenging the United States to defeat the IS.
- AQAP Claims Bombing Houthis in al-Bayda', Inflicting Casualties Among SBF in Clash in Abyan
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) claimed bombing Houthis in Yemen's al-Bayda' governorate and inflicting casualties among UAE-backed Security Belt Forces (SBF) in a clash in Abyan.
- IS-linked Group Promote Lone-Wolf Attacks in Belgium, Canada, and France in Video
An Islamic State (IS)-linked group copied the format of al-Hayat's weekly statistical video of IS operations and applied it to lone-wolf attacks in Belgium, Canada, and France over the past four months.
- IS Claims Bombing Joint U.S.-SDF Patrol in Hasakah
The Islamic State (IS) claimed bombing a joint patrol of American troops and Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), or what it calls "PKK," in Syria's Hasakah governorate.